April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Welcome! Sounds like you and I are pretty similar here. I'm also TTC after having Mirena removed and have had shorter cycles ever since, and I'm 35. :wave:

Cofoster - i totally went off chocolate with my last pregnancy. I craved things like raw carrots and green beans instead:haha: not like me at all. Normally i couldve eaten chocolate any day any time.. but that whole time i just did not like it at all!

I caved and tested this morning bfn 😔 I guess that's me out for this month!

Hi everybody. :wave:

Co-fostermom - Can I please be put on TBD? No AF nor breakthrough bleeding so far just waiting for FF to move my CH and detect a TRUE ovulation. If temp stayed up tomorrow then I'll be 3dpo and I may test 2nd week of April and give you the exact test date. Thanks.

Ok gonna stop worrying and testing now :)

Attachments

• 20180331_095148.jpg
    20180331_095148.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 44
Congrats phantom. Love seeing the digi. Have a H&H 9 mos.

When I have used OPKs in the past, before i get a positive one it does gradually gets darker before... Today I am CD12 and it is so dark already! I had EWCM yesterday and today I feel really dizzy! I only have a childs thermometer so not sure i can check my temp with it and I am not putting it up me LOL

Last month I didnt get a positive until CD17!!

I wont be able to DTD tonight or tomorrow as OH isnt around but we did do last night! Do you think that would be enough? Ill try and fit it in on Monday if he aint too tired :sleep:

Here is the OPK this morning

Attachments

• CD12.png
    CD12.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi all, just dropping by as af has properly started now, it's been teasing me for 4 days! So I'm not too sure when to count cd1 from, but I guess with OPK's I will work things out later.

I'm not entirely sure if we will continue ttc, I found it all quite hard this month and at one point
I was certain I'd had enough. But it's that roller coaster of emotions again. So at the mo I have no testing date but will be hanging around :)

Buttercup, from the pic your opk doesn't look quite positive yet, mine were like that last month for a few days before it finally got the same as control then the next day darker than control. Good luck x

Hey ladies. Remember me? I had kinda dissappeared off the face of the planet. Haha. Well im back and my 2 week wait has turned into 4+ at this point....

Let me fill you guys in.

(October 17th 2016) 8 days late for AF. I went to my OBGYN for a urine and blood draw. My urine, was negative, (As well as most home tests I have taken in the meantime - which btw are all pink dye tests)

My OB has me scheduled for an Ultrasound on Nov. 7th for safety measures, and has prescribed me pre natal vitamins as well.

Update:Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy. And PCOS. (hubby has no fertility issues)

So yea thats my PAST. Here is the PRESENT.

for the past 8 MONTHS AF has been regular 27/29 day cycles.

(March 8th 2018) 8 days late for my Monthly. (Ive been 14 days late before with no pregnancy)
Symptoms: Egg craving. I can taste them in my mouth. It makes me want to cook them. Eating a carton a week.
I spotted ONCE on the day AF was do. Literally ONCE. I had slight LIGHT pink on the toilet paper. Nothing since.
I have GERD and have had intense heartburn every night for the past week, and I am "crampy" in a nausous way but not a period way. I have NOT vomited.
Typically when i go to start my period i usually know the day before because i cramp in my cervix area due to my condition and i havnt had that yet.

(March 11th 2018) 11 days late currently for AF. Was woke by light tummy pain. Now I'm hugging the toilet vomiting at 1 am when I should be sleeping. Yup. I woke up just to vomit.

(March 15th 2018) 15 days late: first test taken. Result (within 10 mins) faint line for like a minute before the dye decided it was over saturated and ran all through the test making the line go byebye. super light tho. Squinter

Now (March 31st 2018) 31 days late for af. Still Have had no blood except the ONE spot on the 8th. I feel like my nipples are gonna explode. Laying down on my stomach/chest makes it worse, and so does the cold. They are SO. SORE. It feels like idek what. i havnt slept well in like a week and legit the only food i can keep down is ramen or chicken. Sometimes not even. If I don't get nausous, I get mega heartburn and cant lay down at all. Its one or the other and its every day.

I feel a constant "Wetness" down there. Almost like a period. I have expected to see blood anytime I go to the toilet, however, there is none. No colored discharge, no blood, nothing. Just, well, you get the idea.

Slight cramping on both sides of my abdoman, but not the center. Its almost like my bakini line on either side. Kinda where your underwear/panties sit.

I cannot lay on my stomach/breasts without intense discomfort.

The catcher? Today's test showed nothing. Maybe a squinter IDK. I expected a darker line. So when I didnt see anything BOLD i just cried and tossed it. like. idek whats going on. But im going to keep testing until the blood comes.

Oh and I currently have no insurance >.> so uh. blood test is out of the question unless I can get a positive home test first. (Trust me I tried already)

Oh and oyster crackers are my bestie rn.

Good morning ladies. After getting Positive opks on CD19-21 and again on CD23-25 I got a strong positive this am as well as the best and most copious amounts of EWCM I have ever had. FXd I am actually Oing (CD33 today!) hoping for my rainbow as this is my last cycle before BCP in preparation for IVF. If I can confirm O I will be testing April 14

Attachments

• BD7CE23F-EB85-4F4B-A05F-50D08ADC330B.jpg
    BD7CE23F-EB85-4F4B-A05F-50D08ADC330B.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
GL tbf! :dust:

BabyBrain...I'm sorry it's been so rough emotionally. I completely understand. :flower:
If you'll allow me, I would suggest you wait until your hormones calm down to make any big decisions like that. At least then you'll know you made the right decision for you and your family. I'll put you under TBD for now and you're more than welcome to hang around!

I'm so sorry Anon. That has to be SO hard. I hope you get some real answers soon. :hugs: Hang in there. I totally understand what it's like to not have insurance when you really need it most. You'll get through this.

Grats, phantom!!!

AFM, 9dpo. Temp too a big drop and I'm not sure if I slept with my mouth open or not (I've been sick). I can hope it's implantation. I'd hoped that about my 6dpo drop but that was definitely a mouth-breathing thing. BFN on the test I snuck this morning.

Feeling decidedly less optimistic today even though it's still super early!

Congrats Phantom & Mrnmrsm!!!:happydance:

I had my trigger shot today. One 21mm follicle on the right side. At my follicle check 5 days ago, I had 3 on the left side with the largest being 11 or 12 mms. One small one on the right. I have no idea if the left follicles dissolved or released. I wasn't doing opks since I was going to trigger anyway. I guess it doesn't really matter at this point.

Off to bd now lol!:sex:

update: took another test cuz why the (expletive of choice) not?

SAME. THING. this time i didnt toss it. nice little squinter there. but im curious. in two weeks time its darkened zero. is it the brand of test? ive always trusted this brand..... and i try to avoid blue dye tests at all costs. idk im pulling my hair out

Sounds confusing anon... I know that there are women whose hcg never shows up in urine even when they have very high levels in blood. But I've also heard that some cysts can cause light lines on hpt. So... I would say that one of those 2 options are probably true for you. Hopefully the first, and you have caught the egg!
Is there no lab where you can pay for bloodtest? Over here it costs about 5 EUR for a beta hcg... Or perhaps you can go to dr and say you had a bfp (you do not have to mention that its a squinter), and they can confirm with blood?
Can you post pics of the tests? I'd like to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->