April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Co - so sorry to hear that. It's hard to tell when you have a trigger shot I guess. To know what's trigger and what's possible pregnancy.

I've seen a lot of ladies test of their trigger, I assume thats the only way to know for sure. If the lines start going darker again.

Im so sorry cofoster :-( have you tried testing again with a different brand? Ussually with a chemical you start bleeding pretty quick x

I'll be buying myself some FRERs after I teach a cello lesson today. There was a shadow of a line on the blue dye test this morning so I don't know...maybe it was a bad test? Yesterday's blue dye test dried so dark. I don't think I can start bleeding because I'm taking progesterone, so the :witch: won't happen until I stop, and I'll only stop if I get a negative test on Friday. I'll keep you ladies updated.

Here's a picture of yesterday's test after it dried, and then this morning's test. It's also drying darker so there's more of a trace of a line but I know it doesn't count.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 22
Congrats TTC...sorry I missed you on the first page somehow...you're there now. :)

I'm so sorry Pookied. I understand. :hugs:

LO4...I'm sorry things have been weird. 9dpo is still early.

FX for you Jessie! :dust:

I’m out for this cycle 😢 got a very faint bfp yesterday and started bleeding heavily this afternoon followed by a bfn. I’m thinking it was chemical and calling this cd1.

Congrats to all the BFPs and baby dust to us all x

I'm sorry, mush. :hugs:

Fostermom, I'd ditch the blue dye tests entirely. They often will dry with what looks like a positive result (an evap) and false positives are so common. Stick with pink dye for the most accurate results. Remember, you're not out until the witch shows. Hang in there!

Sorry Pookie..:hugs:

Mush big hugs :hugs:

Cofoster: I hope the lil bean sticks in there. I can see line and hope it comes back stronger.:hugs:

Update here!

CD 33, so now my app is bumping my O day out to 3/22 because no AF and only BFN's. If that's the case, we might have missed the egg, since the last time we BD'd before then was 3/18, thinking I would O on 3/17.

I'm getting SO many lower belly twinges, but no real cramps...more like annoying pinches? ALL day. And some watery CM for the last couple of days. I have no clue what to think at this point. :(

Thanks everyone! Cramping a bit and feel warm sensations on my right side but feel like it's AF cramps coming unfortunately but not out yet! Will update tomorrow and if she doesn't show by the end of the day I'll buy a test!

Jessie, I'm staying optimistic! I had a lot of cramps this cycle, which is supposed to be an indicator of a reduced likelihood of being pregnant, so I was figuring I was probably out. And look how that turned out! There's still hope! Keeping my fingers crossed that your next post is a pic of your BFP!

LO4 I see that. I hope it gets darker

So sorry mush :hugs:

Cofoster - I hope you're not having CP and the tests you got before were just the trigger. Here's to hoping your lines starts getting darker again. :dust:

LO - no squinting needed. I see it FX it gets darker in a couple of days.

svcaraher
- sorry you're still in limbo. I definitely understand. There's still a chance as :spermy: can live up to 5 days. It might be less of a chance but still. Praying for your miracle. :dust:

Dream - I hope your temp stay high today and you finally get to see a :bfp: FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->