April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Flueky88 - Show us the goods!

shelby1090 - I think I see a shadow, really hard to tell though. FX it's there.

I feel like a total crazy person. I know I'll take a test tomorrow and see nothing and then walk to Walgreens to buy more tests because I only have one more FS and one more Frer. I'm angry because I know my body and cramping is not and have never been a normal PM's symptom for me. The breast tenderness has been one recently but was the first sign I was pregnant last time too. I just swear I saw a pink line when I checked at three minutes and I feel like now it looks grey and I'm just so stinking sad about it. I don't want to wait a year and a half to get pregnant and have a baby in my arms.

Hang in there Shelby - wait it out a bit and test again.

Flueky88 - Really hope this is it, let's see it!

Ok y'all rechecked the first signal. Definitely a second line pink in person. Inverted on countdown and it shows up! Please be darker tomorrow! Am I seeing things?

Attachments

• IMG_20180425_083929209.jpg
    IMG_20180425_083929209.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20180425-084146.jpg
    Screenshot_20180425-084146.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
Congrats for everyone who got a BFP :happydance:
I’m so sorry for the ones who didn’t
And FX for the ones still waiting
I’m really new to this so I haven’t figured everything out yet..

I’m still waiting to test I have to go to the hospital on Sunday to do a blood test so I really have to wait .. can’t take an early HPT because it might show a false positive if the Pregnyl is still in my body.. but it’s really hard to wait and I kinda have the feeling that my body is giving me all those weird symptoms to get my hopes up :/!

Got really nauseous and super tired all of a sudden yesterday afternoon that I had to leave work because I couldn’t stay another hour and a half I really felt like I could vomit any minute.. and today on my way home my stomach felt really upset but I don’t know really don’t want to get my hopes up.

I stopped BC January 2017 already knowing I had PCOS and had several doctors appointments at the fertility clinic with a RE between September 2017 and February 2018 because of thyroid issues that had to be taken care of before starting any treatments. In March we could finally start so this is our second round on Femara and Pregnyl..

Well against my better judgement, I took a test. CD 24. Tell me what y’all think! I swear I can see a faint line clear as day but I need reassurance. Also this is the only test I had today but I will be going to get more FRER tomorrow 😬

Attachments

• 3FB11C37-1DD3-455E-98FA-E072EE5FD448.jpg
    3FB11C37-1DD3-455E-98FA-E072EE5FD448.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 37
Since it was requested. Here's last nights test. I didnt see a line this a.m. though. I'm on vacation and won't test til Friday a.m. unless AF shows up.

Shelby I think I see it too. Super faints are hard to capture

Attachments

• 20180424_202959.jpg
    20180424_202959.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 28
TryTry I totally see it. Shelby and Flukey I don't see it, but I'm not great at seeing the faintest lines on my computer either! Hope this is it for both of you!

I hope everyone else is doing okay in their two week wait. Such a long time, I know. You'll get through it!

I'm still in pre-o land, waiting for my positive OPK or temp rise or both. I think my OPK came super close to being positive today, but it still is clearly fainter than the control line so I can't call it. That being said, these are ICs and last cycle, in which I know for a fact that I ovulated because it was forced, I used FR and I never truly got a positive OPK result, so maybe I just have weak surges? Who knows. Baby making can be so confusing sometimes, especially when you know you need assisted conception but can only afford the "conventional" means lol.

10dpo today. Tempted to test tomorrow at 11dpo but kinda scared. I was originally planning to test Saturday at 13dpo. I just don’t know if I can wait! Lol.... symptom wise, things are exactly the same (some pains toward the left side of my pelvis and creamy CM.) I got my super faint BFP with my 1 year old at 11dpo so I may just go for it! FX!!!

Congrats to the ladies with BFPs and faint BFPs!!! Super exciting!!!

Guys, my boobs are SO effing sore. Like way more than PM's sore. My lower back is in agony too. I'll be so sad of I don't see a line tomorrow.
I see lines on both your tests flukey and trytryagain. I totally caved and did an afternoon test but of course bfn haha I did walk to Walgreens though for more tests lol.
Co_fostermom I'm sorry, I used OPKs ttc our DD and I feel like.i always missed my surge. Like I had to test three or more times a day to ever get a real positive. And keeping track of them was just awful to try and see progression. I hope you see signs of O soon!

Must have been pms don't see anything on tests today. I know I'm not out but I'm calling it. I don't know why I thought we could be lucky and have it happen the first month we tried.

Caved and tested this morning. 11dpo. I'm in serious shock!!!
image.jpg
Sorry the picture is sideways! I don't know how to turn it!

Well I took a FRER this morning even though I said I wasn’t going to.:dohh: Nothing is showing up in the pictures but I swear I see the faintest of lines on it.. I’m hoping my HCG just hasn’t doubled yet.. So I’m planning on testing again on Saturday and then with a digital on Sunday if all goes well.❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->