April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

Super cute bump!!! I'm finally starting to show which is fun. I love the name Parker too! My baby is so active at night (esp kicking my bladder). It's like he practicing something in there

Super cute bump!!! I'm finally starting to show which is fun. I love the name Parker too! My baby is so active at night (esp kicking my bladder). It's like he practicing something in there

Thank you! I do love that Im showing more but its so funny to hear what women say daily to me. (I work at a gym for kids so I see many moms alllll day long) One more loves to tell me how huge I am and that Im bigger then she was at 8 months pregnant and another came up to me this week and quietly asked me how everything was going and then said she wanted to check because Im not showing much and she was worried. :shrug: lol its all sorta funny to me

the lady at Sam's asked if i was having twins....yea not so much....but that a probably 2 pieces of stupid advice is all i've had to deal with thankfully......

ladies! It's been too long - how is everyone feeling and doing? I can't believe how close we are getting to the end! Any new pictures to share?

Attachments

• 429955_615864875616_92501819_32004871_1994704403_n.jpg
    429955_615864875616_92501819_32004871_1994704403_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Hey! Long time no hear! 7 weeks! I'm so ready.

We have our 32 week appt this afternoon.

Due to the fact that I have not gained a pound this whole time I've been having ultrasounds almost every appt. we have a full growth one again today (so basically a repeat of the anatomy scan). She's been growing and moving A LOT but they want to keep an eye on her until she makes her debut.

Haven't bought anything still. Procrastination is my middle name :).

How's everything with you guys?

wow! I feel like I gained weight overnight...ugh! I haven't been to the DR in 6 weeks...our insurance changed and I had to change DRs...this was the soonest I could get in because I have to meet with the OB coordinator and do a 2 hour visit...so frustrating!!

I feel like there's sooo much left to do!

Wow can't believe they'd have you do a consult before an appt when you're that far along.

My mom and I decided to do a meet the baby party instead of a shower and that will be in May when I fly back to Georgia for a couple of weeks. So we're just going to get our necessities next month so the "fun", smaller stuff stays on the registry.

We've been going back and forth about getting a new car before the baby comes so lots on our plate.

Have you done the tours and classes?

since we are going to a new hospital we are going to try and tour the next week or so, neither of us have every been there before. No classes for us though - I'm one of those people that does a lot better "winging it" haha. I would stress myself out the more I tried to remember. How about you?

We've done a tour and im more of a winger as well but I honestly go to these things to reaffirm that they are too much. That way I can know that they aren't needed if we ever have more children. I doubt I'll remember anything and I'm not a note taker but I'm nosey.

that's good! I feel like if I had more time I might do it - I just feel so swamped at the moment. I actually just finished putting the swing together - that was a nightmare :). I'm just so excited we are almost there!

Nice! I feel so lazy. I stopped working back in December so technically I'm not doing anything but I haven't done anything either...I'm the epitome of lazy!

oh good for you! I work part time, 20 hours a week, but I'm on my feet for 5 straight hours at a time and it's extremely hard on my back and legs! So I really enjoy my 3 days off...

You're good cause if I'm on my feet for more than 3 hours then my back and hips hurt all night and all the next day.

I went to my new DR yesterday, first time I've been seen in 6 weeks thanks to our insurance change. I found out I've only gained 5lbs in 2 months - my scale said 40! I'm glad it's reeeeally broken lol

:rofl: yea that's a huge difference. Are you just doing the check urine, bp, and fundal height appointments?

yeah, so far - looks like next one they will start checking the cervix. I was also having growth u/s every 4 weeks but I was cleared from those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->