April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Yay! So happy they'll be going to a home together! You're awesome Amanda!

Hey ladies!! Can't sleep ugh...I've had a busy couple of days. We looked at 8 houses over 2 days...put in 2 offers, one went under contract hours before we offered and the other countered with a stupid offer. So we are back at square one. I'm on CD 17. Don't think I O'd yet, unless I did last night. I've had EWCM since CD 13 which is kinda late for me. I took my temp a bit ago and it was 97.33 with crappy sleep so I'm pretty sure I haven't O'd yet. Never taken this long to O....hopefully it's a strong one when it happens!

Amanda - I'm glad your DH got home before you O'd! Hope you get your bfp this month! I use softcups too! I love them! They don't usually hurt going in but sometimes it does coming out if its really in there good lol.

Emily - your little bub is so cute already. I love that he/she is waving! It's so amazing how fast they grow!! I hope this one is a bit more mellow for you!

Julie - sorry if AF is after you. Maybe try the vitamin B next cycle?

Nikki - tomorrow is the SA right??

Cassidy, yay for your rescuing the kittehs! :dance: Those newest kittens are so adorable! :3 :kiss:

---

Ash, my condolences for your little birdy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

---

Waves, yeah it's probably the implant coming out that is causing some unusual side effects. :hugs: IA with others, try charting to help you figure out what is going on and when. ;)

----

Rachel, sorry to hear the house hunting is going frustrating! :hugs: Good luck with further hunting!

---

AFM: Feeling nauseous this morning from sinuses, bleh. :sick:

Ash- sorry about your birdy!!

Rachel- GL with house shopping! Can get tiring! Yes SA is tomorrow at 8am!! I hope to hear back the same day. I think it is possible because they have to look at the sample ASAP after given to them.

I got a blood draw on Monday for my vit D (apparently it was low before and doc put me on vit d pill)... and now doc says its perfect! One piece of good news... This coming monday is a blood draw for my prolactin after I switch meds last month. Im excited to see it!

Waves - Is there anything the doc can give you to start AF, out of curiosity, assuming you aren't preg? I know my friend was having issues after getting off her BC and her doc gave her something to start and she started a week later... I'm not sure how that works though... I never bothered after getting off BC because I wasn't TTC so my cycles didn't matter that much to me (aside from being annoyingly unpredictable).

Cassidy - Oh my goodness!!! I can't get enough of these kitty pics!!! If we didn't have a zoo already... sheesh...

Nikki - I hope your prolactin levels come out where they should be! I know it has been a struggle the last few months.

Ashlee - Sorry about your bird. :( So sad for you...

Rachel - Ugggh... house hunting can be sooo stressful and frustrating! The market is crazy right now, at least in California. Houses are getting snatched up above asking price. It's way too competitive! Unfortunately it is not really a buyer's market in Ca right now, we were lucky to get our house when we did. What is the market like in SC?

Rachel- Good luck house hunting! Hopefully you will find the perfect one soon.

STG- Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Nikki- Keep us posted about the SA! I had super low vit d about a year ago. They put me on 5000 vit d and now I take 2000. I haven't had it checked my levels in awhile but my dr said since I am inside a lot, I will probably have to take 1000-2000 every day for maintenance. I do feel a ton better now that my levels are correct. I felt so tired and run down.

Cassidy- It really warms my heart hearing about the kittens you save. I want one so badly but I know DH would kill me lol. We already have 3 animals in our apartment. When we move into a house I know I'll end up getting more fur babies.

AFM- Still nothing going on. I am in limbo waiting to see if I know O or not. My temps are no help. Normally it's obvious but so far, my temps are tricking me. I am not very good at this whole wait and see thing :haha:

Thanks everyone, we only had her a few months but still very sad :(. You never know with birds from the pet store, they're not always the healthiest.

Ashlee- Thanks, Im excited! OH doesn't know yet....he might freak out a bit! haha. We'll all have to meet up for lunch when I come to get them!

Rachel--Thanks, I hope we caught the egg too! It's really a hit or miss for me and the softcups. 90% of the time its fine, but there are some times where they are really painful. Its so strange! Goodluck house hunting-- I hated how tedious it was!

Nikki-- you have to let us know what his SA results are! Im really anxious for you!

Nichole-- I hope hope hope you O this month!

Waves-- I was put on meds to jumpstart my period before too. It was norethindrone acetate, made me feel really yucky--nauseous, etc, but it did the trick.

Cassidy- any more signs of AF?

ST-- I hope you feel better!

Ashlee- so sad abt yor birdie :flower:

Amanda - temping cud really help even if u dont know where u r in your cycle... i started temping more than a mth after i had finished my miscarriage but hadnt got af and i was like u goin on wondering wat was happening...once i started temping i saw a temp shift 3 days later and got my ovulation date...mentally i was so much at rest after tht...:hugs:
Also my doc said tht he wud prescribe me with provera if i didnt bring on a period naturally but i dont know if tht can/shud b done wen u get of bc at for the first period...u can find out tho

Nd - im in limbo land too if tht makes u feel any better... cd 25 and still waiting and wondering :hugs:

Amanda - hope u caught tht egg in time :winkwink: try trying nonetheless...it doesnt hurt to try :winkwink:

Rachel - i feel bad and excited abt your house hunting phase...i remember goin crzy wen we got ours... i would be excited to make an offer to learn tht it was already in contract tht very day or the owners wud come back with ridiculous offers...aarrgghh :dohh:

Nikki - all the best of DH Sa tomorrow...fx tht u give us some gud news :hugs:

STG - gosh im down with the allergies too...soo sooo disgusting :wacko: feel better soon babe

Cassidy - wen is af due??

Ive been thinking of Kyla too....where r u girl?? keep us posted tht your doin well :hugs:
AFM - had a bit of a rise in temps today but dono wat tht means really...ust gonna wait and hope it goes up and i get my crosshairs... i really really dont want this to b annovulatory and dont want to take provera to force af...In a way im happy cos with this cycle getting all messed up im closer to my ttc date and now i dont have to wait another cycle to start...i can start trying for ard the 15th of may so even if i o now then ill get my af only 2 weeks later and tht means trying from next cycle :happydance:

We haven't seen Alyssa or Mirolee lately, either...

My OPK's just arrived (Clearblue digi) and it was neg. I will test again tomorrow just to see...I hope hope hope that I just missed the O with OPK's this cycle. We did a very good job of covering our bases...now its onto the TWW.

hi gals :) i'm still here, still lurking. an update on me: i took clomid last wednesday to sunday (today is wednesday again).... so now i am waiting to ovulate. ah, waiting: i love it, i hate it. :p this thread moves far too fast for me to keep up with everyone, sorry! but i do read all the posts. asc, congrats on your bfp! i'm hoping you start a wave of good fortune for the rest of us! otherwise, nothing fun or new to report. :)

I have been having shooting, stabbing pain in my left boob today! also been a bit nauseous. I should be between 5-7dpo. So I am not sure if it is all in my head.

.....well off to my work out, keeping it low key!

Omg oops!!! I totally didn't realize it was May 1st lol!! I'll post the link to the new group here in a minute!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ps-ladies-newcomers-welcome.html#post27085979

new thread ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->