April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Amanda- I just rescued a boy and girl kitten today- siblings abandoned by a mama. The boy is black with a little white on his belly, girl is a gorgeous tabby. They're about 4 weeks old and will be ready when they are 8 weeks. I'll post pictures in about an hour :)

OOh! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anyone else have sore boobs around O? my boobs are killing me today!!

Thank you Cassidy for saving these kittys and placing them in living homes.

So I oed on my right side but I'm currently a little crampy on my left side...4-5-6 dpo???

Amanda- I just rescued a boy and girl kitten today- siblings abandoned by a mama. The boy is black with a little white on his belly, girl is a gorgeous tabby. They're about 4 weeks old and will be ready when they are 8 weeks. I'll post pictures in about an hour :)

I thought the girl said there were 3? Did one of them not make it? :( Was she not able to get a hold of my grandma, because she said she would take them and let them feed on the lactating momma.

Amanda- :) The male has a fever coat right now. Basically it means when the mama kitty was preggers she had a fever at some point which can cause some of the kittens coats to temporarily lighten- so the grey/white on his back will eventually turn fully black. He does have some small white marks on his belly, but other than that when full grown he should be completely black. The fever coat looks cool though! lol

Attachments

• babies 059.jpg
    babies 059.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • babies 060.jpg
    babies 060.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
  • babies 061.jpg
    babies 061.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
  • babies 065.jpg
    babies 065.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
Ash- when I showed up another one had disappeared. I think the mama cat probably came and got him/her, but we figured it was best if I took the other two- she's just letting mama kitty roam around outside with her babies so they'll probably all become feral and keep reproducing sadly. And your grandmas mama kitty was all dried up and had no milk when she took them over there!

Had random stabbing pains on the left side for a little bit earlier tonight... ovary pain almost. I haven't felt it for the last several hours though. Had some weird cervix twinges earlier but nothing over the last several hours. 16dpo and still a BFN. Boobs ache again after not bothering me for the last two days. Bloated again after it going away for a few days. No longer constipated now that I stopped taking the iron supplement so I'm not sure that could be to blame for my bloating.

No idea what's going on still haha. I asked in the TTC forums and several ladies suggested temping to get a better idea of what my body is doing but if I understand it all correctly, I can't just start temping now & figure it out without having ever temped before to know what's "standard" for me, right?

waves- Well even though you may believe you are 16dpo there is also a chance coming off the Implanon you had some side affects that may have seemed like O, or your body adjusting back to normal? I'm guessing you're probably off on your days. You could start temping now, if you hadn't O'd yet you'll see a temp shift which can confirm O for you, or if your temps start dropping it could give you an idea that AF should come in a day or two.

Ash- when I showed up another one had disappeared. I think the mama cat probably came and got him/her, but we figured it was best if I took the other two- she's just letting mama kitty roam around outside with her babies so they'll probably all become feral and keep reproducing sadly. And your grandmas mama kitty was all dried up and had no milk when she took them over there!

They are so cute! At least you got the 2. Sad that they will just continue to contribute to the overpopulation though :/. I'm surprised that her momma dried up that fast, my grandma said yesterday that she was super full. Maybe she just went too long with only the one kitten. Glad you were able to take them though!

Ugh I'm all mopey after finding my little bird dead in her dish when I got home :( It's sad enough but then once you add the pregnancy hormones it's just way worse

Yeah, I mean... I'm assuming I'm 16dpo because I obviously have no way of actually knowing. I just based it off of the telltale ovulation pains I experienced on April 14th. I got them every cycle before my pregnancy, didn't have them during pregnancy or with the Implanon and haven't had them since that day either. ANYTHING is possible because of that stupid implant but I'd like to think I at least got that part right lol... I may not have any idea what my body is doing but I'd like to think I was able to tell I was ovulating like I used to lol.

Thanks!!

Waves, I wouldn't stress too much-- it could (sadly) take some time for your body to adjust to being off BC.

Ash-- im sorry to hear about your birdy :( Watch out-- pregnancy hormones are crazy!

I know... I only stress because we either have another month or two to conceive before having to wait until June 2014 after our wedding... and I'm impatient.

im having odd symptoms right now-- heart burn ( I NEVER have heart burn!), sore boobs, and im EXHAUSTED...and I probably haven't even O'd yet. Odd!!

When do you all notice EWCM? The day of O? The day before?

Amanda- so do you want those two? I have someone interested in the female as well but if you were planning on adopting the brother and sister together it would be awesome! Let me know and i'll put 'spoken for' on their albums and hold them for you (I post pics on my rescue page lol)

I get EWCM prob 2 days prior to and O day.

yes, I do! However, if someone else is closer to you/ more ideal situation/wants them sooner/etc then of course let them go. I am in no hurry.

It's no problem holding them for you, I don't let kittens go until 8 weeks anyways so I can have them go properly dewormed and with their first vaccinations. I'd love to see brother and sister go together and I know they'd love it to so i'd be happy to hold them for you :) They'll be ready in about 4 weeks!! :)

Perfect! We'll keep in touch then! so excited! :) Do you take donations or can I pay for their deworming and vaccines?

This post has been edited - Please read the forum rules

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->