April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Emily-- the pic is so sweet! Are you rooting for boy or girl? Or just a calm baby?

STG-- Im glad that DH is feeling well from the vitamins-- sorry about his boss though. Good luck keeping busy-- i swear TTC'ing makes time go by so very slowly! I hope you O soon!

Waves-- Im wondering what the swollen vaginal walls could be from-- has anyone had that as an early preg symptom?

At first I was rooting for a boy, just cuz I love my little man so much I thought another would be great. But lately I have been wanting a girl... In the end it doesn't really matter. But yes, a lower maintenance kid would be ideal. My son didn't sleep through the night until he was almost 3! He has just started eating full meals (not without a daily struggle), and he was not a good nurser in the beginning. He was very fussy and had to be held 98% of the time.

Emily- That scan is too cute! I know what you mean though. I keep going back and forth on which I think I want. Started with a boy and it's gone back and forth a couple times, now I'm at girl lol. But like you I'll be happy with whatever :) DF says he thinks he wants a boy that way he has less chance of having to deal with boyfriends lol. But I'm a cosmetologist so part of me wants a little girl so I can dress her up and do her hair all cute lol

Cassidy and Amanda-I have no idea why my lp has gotten shorter. Possibly bc I've been eating really unhealthy the last few months? I don't know. I should be getting the results from my 7dpo progesterone bloodwork any day now, maybe that will give me an answer? I'm hoping since I'm getting healthy that will help. I do have some B6, so I may start taking that. I'm also going to order some maca, royal jelly, spirulina. Hoping those will help my body even out as well.

Nichole-Keep it up, it will get easier! I know I am super out of shape. I push-mowed the lawn the other day and was so worn out and sore afterward! Keep up the good work! I'll be cheering for you!

Amanda-I use soft cups and I love them. I even use them for part of AF now. The only downfall I've found is they are a little messy/gross when removing them.

Emily-Love the scan! So exciting! Glad everything looks great :) My friend that just had a baby was always talking about how active the baby was. She was alway kicking her or scraping her pelvis lol Now that she's out, she is a super chill baby! So it could be the opposite for you :)

Julie- I would research this more, but I was told when taking vit B (either B6 or B12) you should take them together and the same amount. Which is why they suggest B-complex.

If anyone has a minute and wants to look at my chart, I have a few questions.
1. why is my baseline so high? is it because I don't have enough temps logged?
2. Do you really think I am 4 dpo OR 6 dpo? ( I stopped temping today, so make sure you look at the dates on the chart)

Thanks!

PS. Emily- cute pictures! So exciting!

STG - When were you diagnosed with endo? Are there any treatments you do for it, or is there a plan for treatment??? How is it diagnosed? It sounds very painful...

I haven't officially been diagnosed with endo yet (the only way they can tell for sure is by doing an exploratory laparoscopic surgery), but I'm sure I have it (my mom, grandma and cousin have it, and I have the same symptoms as they had). Treatments for it depend on where it is, how bad it is, how your pain is, and whether you are trying to get PG or not. I'm currently using acupuncture and now diet changes (no freezy treats, reduce cold food intake) to treat/prevent the pain and hopefully help my fertility, and that is helping the pain, but until the FS does tests to check for blocked tubes and a lap if they feel it warranted, I won't know more. I do know that no endometriomas (endo cysts) have shown up on the transvaginal ultrasound I had last August, so that's a hopeful thing. Endo can damage the ovaries, the tubes, the uterus, the bowls, there can be scarring and adhesions, etc. And bad pain can come with any stage of endo, from mild to severe, and you can have no pain with any stage of endo, from mild to severe. It's a rather mysterious disease, they don't even know what causes it. :|

It can be very painful. I've had level 10 pain before. No fun. :nope:

I'm hoping it's a mild case though, since that is possible even with bad pain. If the tubes are blocked, I hope they can clean them out and they will be fine after. If the ovaries are effected, I hope they can get them back up to snuff and preserve all the good tissue. If the uterus needs a cleaning, I hope they can do that and get it back up to snuff. If there are adhesions that have gotten things all whopperjawed, I hope they can fix that too. Obviously if it was so mild they didn't feel the need to do a lap (if the tubes are clear, nothing suspicious shows up on the u/s or during the physical exam, then they might not do one unless I'd been trying for longer) or didn't have to break out the lasers much or for anything serious when doing a lap would be ideal, but I think that's the best I can hope for.

PS: Glad your scan went well! :thumbup::flower:

---

STG-- Im glad that DH is feeling well from the vitamins-- sorry about his boss though. Good luck keeping busy-- i swear TTC'ing makes time go by so very slowly! I hope you O soon!

Thanks! :) :hugs: Yeah, TTCing seems like it's been taking ages!

If anyone has a minute and wants to look at my chart, I have a few questions.
1. why is my baseline so high? is it because I don't have enough temps logged?
2. Do you really think I am 4 dpo OR 6 dpo? ( I stopped temping today, so make sure you look at the dates on the chart)

Thanks!

If your temp shoots up real high from the last low temp, your baseline will be high (that's what I've found happens with my charts, anyway).

I trust FF to within a day (they have a margin of error of a day, according to the statistics they've gathered). I'd say you are either 4dpo or 5dpo, but to save on sanity, I just go with what FF tells me to eliminate the stress of second guessing.

You're in with a great chance this cycle, I think! Good luck! :dust:

Nikki- looking at your chart i'd say you're 4dpo. I had a slow temp increase at first and FF didn't recognize it because it was so slight the first 2 dpo, then went up- so FF had me at 1dpo when I believed I was 3dpo. I ended up being right ;) Your BD timing looks perfect!

Emily- AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW baaaaaaby!! :) :) :)

ST- I'm sorry you have to deal with endo :hugs: sounds painful.

Julie- Sorry AF got you :hugs: FX this next month is the month, and that with changes in your lifestyle your longer LP will come back! :hugs:

Amanda- I think i'm gonna try softcups if we don't see our BFP this next cycle.

AFM, having some AF type cramping so she should be here later tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

goldstns-- I dont chart and know nothing about charting..but didn't want to read and run, basically! I hope that your baseline being high is a good sign!

Im probably just ovulating today, so the TWW hasn't even started and I am already antsy! oh the woes of TTC'ing! Going to BD in a little bit once OH gets up (he got home from work at 7am)

Cassidy, I hope AF comes and goes quickly so you can get to BD'ing. I still think that this is going to be your month..it always happens when you stop trying! (or cant try, for other reasons!). Let me know what you think of softcups if you end up using them. I always forget, and have to make OH go get me one because I dont want to stand up and walk across the house to get one.

Hi girls...how is everyone doin?

Cassidy love the cuties :)

Julie - too bad af is here and better luck this mth :flower:

Emily - cute cute scan....im so excited with your little one coming and slowly but steadily im sure all of us will b exchanges stories of our :hugs:

Nikki - Id say your 4 dpo... sometimes the temp rise happens gradually so tht cud b the case with u...

Ashlee - hows the excitement goin?

Robert - happy bding....hope u catch tht egg this mth :kiss:

AFM - still getting the same dark opks but no rise in temp...its like 10days now tht this has been happening...some how i feel tht mayb im not goin to ovulate this mth...dono :shrug: my doc had said tht if i wanted he cud gimme provera to bring on a period and then give me clomid next cycle...but im just hoping tht temps rise soon in a couple of days...:coffee:
Well i had a wonderful weekend...Dh bday was awesome...managed to pull off the suprise really well..he was very pleasantly suprised...the weather was awesome at the beach...had plenty of drinks and had amazing sex :happydance: :happydance: hahah...dh loved the cake i made for him...will post a pic so u gals can c

Waves-- Im wondering what the swollen vaginal walls could be from-- has anyone had that as an early preg symptom?

It's funny because when I googled it, one of the results was a link to a post on here that I made in 2011 when TTC my daughter lol! It happened to me when I had my chemical pregnancy. Another lady posted saying it happened to her and updated to say she had a miscarriage. Some posted saying it happened to them days leading up to AF. So who knows. Hopefully that's the case so that I can move onto the next cycle.

Sonia - So glad to see you back! I was thinking about you! I'm glad you had a great weekend with DH! Sounds like a wonderful time indeed!

How long will you wait until you discuss the provera and clomid options with your doc?

Sonia - So glad to see you back! I was thinking about you! I'm glad you had a great weekend with DH! Sounds like a wonderful time indeed!

How long will you wait until you discuss the provera and clomid options with your doc?

Well i think im gonna wait another week before giving my doc a call...hopefully ill c a change in temps by then and wont need to make tht call :shrug:

It's funny because when I googled it, one of the results was a link to a post on here that I made in 2011 when TTC my daughter lol! It happened to me when I had my chemical pregnancy. Another lady posted saying it happened to her and updated to say she had a miscarriage. Some posted saying it happened to them days leading up to AF. So who knows. Hopefully that's the case so that I can move onto the next cycle.

How ironic and strange! I really hope that it is a good sign for you! No chemicals!!

Sonia, that cake is awesome! Well done! Welcome back.. I hope this is a good cycle for you!

Anyone heard from Kyla recently?

Awesome cake, Sonia! :thumbup: Glad you had a great time celebrating! :happydance:

Sonia-So glad you had a good time!

Nikki-I would say you are either 4 or 5 dpo based on your positive opks and temps combined.

Do you think a prenatal vitamin counts as a multivitamin for taking b6? I looked up ingredients in both and they seem to be comparable, obviously prenatals have more though. Opinions?

I take both prenatal and b complex and its worked to lengthen lp

Amanda- I just rescued a boy and girl kitten today- siblings abandoned by a mama. The boy is black with a little white on his belly, girl is a gorgeous tabby. They're about 4 weeks old and will be ready when they are 8 weeks. I'll post pictures in about an hour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->