April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Avalanche

Reaction score
A thread for all ladies due April 2017!

I'm just got my BFP today! 11DPO on a 25 days cycle. Due April 4th :happydance::cloud9:

Due Dates​

TBC

Jmxswack

April 1st

My_story

April 3rd

Mexx

April 4th

Avalanche

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations Avalanche!! Such wonderful happy news!!!

Thank you! Am going crazy having to wait to tell OH until he gets home in 6 hours lol! Thought I was out as we only BD once and I didn't track OV. So happy :cloud9:

How are things with you? 31 weeks! You'll be meeting little one soon! And a girl! Exciting!

I'm so happy for you hun!! I totally get the can't wait to shout it off the roofs part! I always took a picture of the test and just texted it to my DH, so so not original!

I'm good! It's hard to walk and sleep but trying to enjoy it all while it lasts :) I'll be checking this thread all the time!

Congrats!

I am also due in April (although I got 3 different dates from different sites. I'll know more after a few weeks from the doctor.) But I am due the first week of April. I got my bfp yesterday athat 14 dpo (waited until I was 2 days late to test). I'm so excited!

Please let us know how your SO reacted!

Congratulations!

Please may I join? I'm 8days past a 5 day frozen embryo transfer and I got my first digital today after 2 days of light FRER results.

According to online calculator I'm due April 3rd 2017.

My official test date from IVF team is the 27th so I will phone the hospital then and hopefully arrange an early scan. My fourth try of IVF and we'd nearly decided to call it a day and enjoy being us. I've had a loss before so feeling very nervous about this one :/

Did you manage to tell husband yet? I've not told mine as not sure if I should wait for the official date eek!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 19
Hello! :wave:

I miscarried Aprils cycle on May 2nd at 5+5.

Got our :bfp: yesterday and FF says we are due April 1st! :cloud9:

Im so scared about miscarriage again. Please be stixky baby!!! :dust:

Congratulations!

Please may I join? I'm 8days past a 5 day frozen embryo transfer and I got my first digital today after 2 days of light FRER results.

According to online calculator I'm due April 3rd 2017.

My official test date from IVF team is the 27th so I will phone the hospital then and hopefully arrange an early scan. My fourth try of IVF and we'd nearly decided to call it a day and enjoy being us. I've had a loss before so feeling very nervous about this one :/

Did you manage to tell husband yet? I've not told mine as not sure if I should wait for the official date eek!!

Oh I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Getting a digital is great, I haven't got a positive on one yet, so good HCG levels!

I told mine last night. He got excited, then scared and said we can't tell anyone until 16 weeks (we've had 11 week loss) then got excited again talking about how we have to move and get a new place and started talking about when the baby is here. He told me he will be fully on board after 12 weeks when we know this one will stay.

Hello! :wave:

I miscarried Aprils cycle on May 2nd at 5+5.

Got our :bfp: yesterday and FF says we are due April 1st! :cloud9:

Im so scared about miscarriage again. Please be stixky baby!!! :dust:

So sorry you've lost a little one, but congrats on your BFP! You're in good company here, looks like we have all gone through loss and can totally understand those feelings. Praying everything goes well with this pregnancy for you x

Congrats!

I am also due in April (although I got 3 different dates from different sites. I'll know more after a few weeks from the doctor.) But I am due the first week of April. I got my bfp yesterday athat 14 dpo (waited until I was 2 days late to test). I'm so excited!

Please let us know how your SO reacted!

Thanks and you too! Can't wait to hear when your DD is! Have you told your SO? Mine got really excited then scared then all excited again!

Line progression :cloud9: never had lines progress this well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
That line progression is brilliant! Exciting. Won't be long before you get a digital to confirm it :)
I understand where your SO is coming from being both nervous exciting and scared all at once. Fingers crossed we all get through to 12 weeks without it feeling like time is dragging.
Xx

https://s1244.photobucket.com/user/sophieclara1991/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07-24_10.34.33_zpsdsyyvwwf.jpg.html

I got my digi yesterday PREGNANT 1-2 with afternoon pee!!

Cant upload my pic :nope:
File too large...

Success!!!

Attachments

• 20160724_105424.jpg
    20160724_105424.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 19
Any of you guys have cramping on one side? I have cramping right side. Presume this is implantation?

I have since I ovulated sweetie. My right hand side. X

Apparently right side means boy, left means girl according to ramzi theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"