April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

I've also had cramping on just my right side since ovulation. I am glad it's something we're all experiencing. I was a little concerned it meant I was having an ectopic pregnancy. Now I feel much better.

I told my husband like 30 seconds after the positive line came up. By waking him up after like four hours of sleep for him (poor guy) but I couldn't hold it in! I game him a "Dada" book and a onsie that I had bought when we were still trying. He was very sleepy and confused, but excited.

I took another test this morning (16dpo) and it's still a dark line, of at least equal but looks like more darkness. But it's not like twice as dark. Is that a concern? Or because it was pretty darn dark to begin with it won't get be too crazy of a difference?

Apparently right side means boy, left means girl according to ramzi theory

My husband's family always has boys, so I'm anticipating that being right in my case. Although I've never looked into the Ramsey theory so I'm not sure how much validity that has but I'll choose to believe it. Especially at this point (subject to change) we don't want to find out the gender. That would be a funny coincidence though if it was right for the three of us!

Hello! :wave:

I miscarried Aprils cycle on May 2nd at 5+5.

Got our :bfp: yesterday and FF says we are due April 1st! :cloud9:

Im so scared about miscarriage again. Please be stixky baby!!! :dust:

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I hope this pregnancy is a healthy nine months for you!

Sorry for your previous loss as well Avalanche, I hope we will all be welcoming get little ones in the spring this time.

I really hope thats true! I would love a baby boy :cloud9:

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I am reluctant to do so honestly. I am terrified on mmc again. I have a range of emotions because this is baby number 5 for us! We thought our family was complete and using the rythym.method to prevent. I have had a mmc and twin loss so I'm a bit nervous. But I'm getting so excited at the thought of another baby!!
Anyway, my lmp puts me end of march but I know they will be moving my dates to beginning of April. I just have to wait until.when I get a scan.
Hcg draw last Thursday was just 24. I was told to expect a miscarriage. My draw yesterday said 77! So my numbers tripled in 48 hours. I am taking that as a good sign and trusting God that all is well.
Congrats to you all!!

Hi <3
I'm due April 7th please x
Congrats ladies <3

Is anyone else peeing like it's their full time job?

Oh my gosh, yes!! And i got up to pee twice in the night! Think im going to have to drink 10 litres of water just to balance the hydration :haha:

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I am reluctant to do so honestly. I am terrified on mmc again. I have a range of emotions because this is baby number 5 for us! We thought our family was complete and using the rythym.method to prevent. I have had a mmc and twin loss so I'm a bit nervous. But I'm getting so excited at the thought of another baby!!
Anyway, my lmp puts me end of march but I know they will be moving my dates to beginning of April. I just have to wait until.when I get a scan.
Hcg draw last Thursday was just 24. I was told to expect a miscarriage. My draw yesterday said 77! So my numbers tripled in 48 hours. I am taking that as a good sign and trusting God that all is well.
Congrats to you all!!

Congratulations sweetie!!

Seems alot of us are in the same boat here with mc experience and their bfp being rainbow babies. Ive got 7 angel babies so im super anxious and dont want to get excited either :cry:

Hi <3
I'm due April 7th please x
Congrats ladies <3

:happydance::hugs:

Welcome!!!!
Congratlstions!!!

Sticky baby dust to you all!!! :dust:

Congrats everyone!! I'm due April 7!! I also miscarried this year in February so I'm really hoping for a happy result this time, a healthy baby brother or sister for my Lucas who will be 2 years old when new baby comes :) Happy to go through these next 8-9 months with you ladies!

Last time I was on this site when I was pregnant with my son, and our group of ladies got so close and kept our group going with a private group on Facebook. It's so cool because we still update each other on our now-toddlers all the time, and of course half of us are US half are UK, so it's fun to see how different things are.

I'm so sorry to see that there have been so many women who experienced previous losses. I hope there is a healthy baby in April for all of us!

Had my third blood draw today.
7/21 - 24
7/23- 77
7/25-160

She said it's really good progression. I go in for hipefully my last one and progesterone test on Wednesday. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I'd be pregnant and was in no way planning for it. But now that I know I have a little bean I am soooooo excited. I also scheduled my first appointment and scan for sept.1st. So I won't know my due date until then. I think I'm about 15dpo based on numbers but other than that I ha e no way to tell. Maybe put me down for April 2nd??

Has anyone else scheduled their first appointment?

Welcome ladies!! Great to see you! I will update the first page tomorrow with everyone. Kazy those levels loll great and are doubling :happydance:

I scheduled my first appointment this morning. Aug 9th. I'll be 7 and a half weeks.

I get two different due dates from online sources. Both March 31st and April 1st. I just felt the April board was probably the right place for me because the doctor would only adjust further into April than back more into March.

I scheduled my first appointment this morning. Aug 9th. I'll be 7 and a half weeks.

I get two different due dates from online sources. Both March 31st and April 1st. I just felt the April board was probably the right place for me because the doctor would only adjust further into April than back more into March.

So jealous of your early.appointment! Do you get a scan too?

My appt is August 1. I am going to ask him to prescribe me progesterone and I'm praying he says yes. I have been having signs of low progesterone (mainly spotting before period) and I am still breastfeeding my son, so I think it's a real possibility and I'm terrified of losing another pregnancy, so I hope he just gives it to me. From what I've read, it can't hurt, except maybe make you have more symptoms.

Nice to be with you all ladies xx sticky happy healthy pregnancies to us <3
Lol I got my bloods done yesterday and my numbers were 12 :rofl: (I was either 9 or 10 Dpo) my tests are much darker today, can't wait for my next bloods to be done next week xx

So jealous of your early.appointment! Do you get a scan too?

Not to my knowledge. But the woman who scheduled the appointment didn't leave any details so I am not sure. I just feel like she would have mentioned if I needed to drink a ton of water in preparation.

It would be amazing if I did get one though! Especially since my husband really wants to tell our parents and siblings after the appointment if it goes well. I would probably be more comfortable with that if I saw the baby. I still am leaning towards 8 weeks for family 12 for everyone else. But I also am finding it hard not to tell people after just a few days so maybe I'll be more on board then!

Eta: I count3d wrong and I'll be 6.5 weeks not 7.5

Exactly the same as me!
But my Fertility Friend App we used to concieve says April 1st :shrug:

Exactly the same as me!
But my Fertility Friend App we used to concieve says April 1st :shrug:

I would think that FF would probably be the most accurate. I don't have the paid version so I can't see the due date FF predicted for me. But a due date is really just a two week baby watch span so I'm not too worried.

It is pretty cool that we have the exact same dates, though. What are the odds?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->