April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

I scheduled my first appointment this morning. Aug 9th. I'll be 7 and a half weeks.

I get two different due dates from online sources. Both March 31st and April 1st. I just felt the April board was probably the right place for me because the doctor would only adjust further into April than back more into March.

Exactly the same as me!
But my Fertility Friend App we used to concieve says April 1st :shrug:

I would think that FF would probably be the most accurate. I don't have the paid version so I can't see the due date FF predicted for me. But a due date is really just a two week baby watch span so I'm not too worried.

It is pretty cool that we have the exact same dates, though. What are the odds?!

Bump buddies :hugs:
Im ridiculously bloated today. Look about 4 months pregnant!! :blush::haha:

I've been so tired today. But also couldn't sleep when I tried for a nap :(

Anyone else feeling intense tiredness? Seems silly as I'm only 4 weeks and am exhausted

Oh god - me!!!!
Yawned so many times at work today I think id catch flies in there :rofl:

I am exhausted but unfortunately I think I have the stomach flu :(

I've been tired but having trouble sleeping due to bloat (stomach sleeper) and constant peeing.

Isn't it crazy how quickly pregnancy affects our bodies!!? It's a crazy miracle.
Today im.debating about doing a private scan around 8 weeks. It's $40. But I can't decide if it would really help me not be nervous or not

I would do the private scan :) waiting 12 weeks is a long time but 8 weeks seems more manageable. I would pay for it. We will get an early scan as have gone through the IVF route so I'm lucky, if I wasn't then I would certainly be paying for one xx

DF noticed my bloat this morning, put his hand there and hugged my bloat then said "Please stay in there, baby."

I was sobbing. I love that man :cloud9:

Anyone got fatigue and heavy legs?

Hi ladies :waves: can I join you please! Got :bfp: this morning 1-2 weeks at 11dpo. Feels so so early but I haven't told anyone yet so need someone to talk to! Me and DD are away for the week so not seeing DH until Saturday. Just need to think how to tell him!

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

Hi CeriB!!

I had a lot of spotting today. I am super upset about it because I've had spotting in two of my 6 pregnancies. One ended in miscarriage and one had a vanishing twin. Ugh. Please pray this little bean stays put!

On a good note my hcg came back almost triple from 48 hours ago and progesterone is good.

Got my fingers crossed super tightly for you Kazy!! Stay sticky in there little bean!!! :hugs:

Thanks! Hoping for your sticky bean 😊

I hope the spotting is just a coincidence! I hope it's a sticky bean.

Anyone else with shortness of breath? I actually noticed it before I got a positive test (I waited until I was 2 days late to test). It started happening occasionally after going up and down the stairs but now it's like of I do a lot of talking, too. I felt like it's going to give me away!

The kids I summer nanny told me that they can find me super easy during hide and seek because they can hear me breathing! So embarrassing....But also totally worth it, you know? Way better than I'm sure I'll be feeling in a few weeks. :p

Hi ladies can I join please? I got my bfp yesterday and I'm 4 weeks today!!! EDD 6th April. This is also my rainbow baby as I had a MMC in Feb/March. Really hoping this lo sticks about this time, it'll be our first baby.

Hope everyone is ok. I think I've seen a couple of you about who are in a similar situation?

Congrats on your bfp unicorn x

Hi ladies can I join please? I got my bfp yesterday and I'm 4 weeks today!!! EDD 6th April. This is also my rainbow baby as I had a MMC in Feb/March. Really hoping this lo sticks about this time, it'll be our first baby.

Hope everyone is ok. I think I've seen a couple of you about who are in a similar situation?

Congrats! My edd is 6 April too :happydance: no doubt that'll change! With my first I had 3 due dates in the first few months! There were 8 days between the first and the last!

Sending everyone sticky thoughts!

Thanks ladies!

Ceri - yeah I'm sure it will change. I actually ovulated later than normal this cycle so I'm sure that will have an effect. I'm assuming that's why my test today looks just like my previous 3w3days test even though I'm around 4weeks. I feel really really sick though. That's why I tested yesterday afternoon. I did an IC in the morning and bfn but because I felt so sick all day I did a FRER at 3pm and bfp!!! I didn't feel sick until 5.5 weeks with my MMC, maybe it's s good sign?!?

Wow! That's good progression in one day! I suppose sickness is a good thing but it's rough isn't it! I had it from about 5weeks until 16 weeks last time! I'm not looking forward to that again! How are you feeling otherwise? I've got the bloat and cramps which is not nice. I've not told anyone yet so have no one to grumble at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->