April Buddies Wanted

oh and Hi floofymad, just now saw that you joined us too!! I see you were on clomid too? How many cycles did it take? WELCOME!!!

HERE I AM!!! :) aw it makes me feel good to be noticed that I was missing :)

I was away for a long weekend trip (like bumpplease!) celebrating my second wedding anniversary! it was wonderful and soooo relaxing. We went to the beach and had fantastic weather.

I am freaking out today because of some cramping i have had. I know it can be very normal. But it still worries me. Trying to relax!

The only other things besides having these short waves of cramps that I have noticed is that my breasts are sore (much like before AF) and I have been going to bed SO early cause I am beyond tired. I also have been peeing more (I have been drinking more water too though I think) and the main thing is that I wake up STARVING and i used to skip breakfast!

I hope all of you ladies are able to relax (anyone have any tips?) and capegirl, welcome to this thread. I think you are on everyone that I am! haha :)

There you are! lol x

oh and Hi floofymad, just now saw that you joined us too!! I see you were on clomid too? How many cycles did it take? WELCOME!!!

Heya,
I was on 3 cycles of 50mg Dec-March. Then had an operation in April. Started 100mg May, then 2nd cycle in June cracked it! :happydance: Thanks for the welcome! :happydance:

Don't know what's up with me today i'm proper grumpy!!!! Poor DH has been getting in the neck all day. How is everyone? x

Don't know what's up with me today i'm proper grumpy!!!! Poor DH has been getting in the neck all day. How is everyone? x

Hey, I thought I was fine, but just cried for an hour over DH's job issues. Been a bit snappy too. :blush:

Aww I hope it gets sorted whatever it is hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->