**April Bunnies 2015**

northern_me

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone due in April 2015? I'd love to meet some moms with due dates around mine!

List of Mommas due in April:

Northern_me – March 28th *formerly April 1st* :pink:
Suzy18- April 2nd
Oswin- April 2nd
Tove- April 2nd :blue:
Jinbean-April 3rd
Beankeeper- April 3rd
ssjad- April 4th
caz_hills- April 5th
amygrrrango- April 5th
counting- April 5th
stripeycat5- April 8th
RebeccaR19- April 8th :pink:
Eidson23- April 8th :blue:
Beanonorder – April 9th :blue:
sarahok- April 10th
Jinbean- April 10th
Scottish- April 13th
xkirstyx- April 14th :blue:
Perplexed- April 15th
maggz- April 16th
MrsA22- April 17th
sharnw- April 18th :blue:
Dini- April 18th
mommyof2peas- April 19th
July28th- April 22nd
AmeliePoulain- April 23rd :pink:
imaginary8x- April 23rd
LuckyMama13- April 23rd
Button#- April 24th
RayeAnne- April 24th
BSelck24- April 30th

bump2be
Lollip0p
Kalabear
GreyGirl
TaraCathryn - :blue:
Saradavies89
Lijsken87
Missnurse
citymouse
Disneybaby26
xanzaba

Hi! I just got my BFP this evening and I think I'll be due around the 9th of April.
I'm full of all sorts of emotions but excitement is the biggest one!

Awesome! Congrats! I'm due on April 1st I think. Still waiting for my doctor to get off vacay so I can make an appointment!

Hi I'm due April 6th by lmp but ov on cd12 So maybe a couple of days earlier. Congrats on your bfps.

I've got an appointment for next Wednesday so I can get everything confirmed and hopefully get a dating scan too.
Its hard to wait! On the one hand I want Wednesday to arrive so we can get all the info. But we fly back China two days later and I'm not quite ready for our holiday to be over.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday! How are you all feeling? I had a rough/nervous day of cramping on Tuesday and have had a few boughts of nausea since then but that is it. I feel pretty normal right now aside from my constantly sore boobs!

Hi ladies! I am due April 6. I found out last Wednesday, and have had 3 betas to confirm. I was very worried because the betas didn't double from 1st to 2nd test, they had a doubling time of 84 hours. Yesterday was my 3rd beta, and it almost tripled. The doubling time was 34 hours! I go next Tuesday to see my RE for an u/s! I am so excited, but scared at the same time. I had a MC last year at 6 weeks, so I am so scared of repeating it, but I have faith and believe in the power of prayer!

Nessaw, congratulations!!! I had seen that you got your BFP in the BFP chasers group, but didn't join the July testing thread.

Congratulations to you all!!!

Count me in! I'm due either April 9th or April 12th (I'm still not sure when my ovulation was - but I'm leaning towards April 12th). It's my first pregnancy and I'm super excited. I've been wanting to get a baby for over 2 years now, but we've been postponing due to education/financial reasons. I found out 3 days ago and I still can't believe that it took us just one cycle to get pregnant.
I'm planning to go to the regular doctor on Monday. I hope s/he confirms the pregnancy and gives me a list of OB/GYNs I can go to. [At least before they were giving me a list of doctors who accepts my insurance.]

Do you, ladies, have an OB/GYN? How did you choose one or how will you choose?

I'm in Canada and we don't get an OBGYN until 28 weeks of pregnancy. We see our family doctors until then and we are referred (although we get to choose who they refer us to). Unless you are high risk, of course. Our GPs just handle the general stuff.

I'm looking for an OBGYN that is going to be very supportive of a VBAC. I don't want one that is going to just rush me in for a second c-section for the smallest reason.

Hi all - I just found out I'm pregnant and due on April 10. Very excited! No symptoms yet, except for v. sore boobs!

Congrats to everyone on your bfp's!!

I'm planning to use a Midwife this time around. I'm also in Canada but was referred to an OB straight away for my last pregnancy. I think my first OB appt. was around 9 wks.

Hi everyone. This is my first pregnancy and I'm due April 2nd.
Congratulations on our :bfp:s!

I'm in Canada and we don't get an OBGYN until 28 weeks of pregnancy. We see our family doctors until then and we are referred (although we get to choose who they refer us to).

Good for you! I hate the medical system here in US. I wish I could talk to my friends regarding their OBGYNs, but I don't want to tell anyone about my pregnancy.
Today my pregnancy was confirmed and I got a list of 14 doctors. I picked the one who had good reviews online.:happydance: My appointment is at the end of August. I guess I would be able to hear a heartbeat by that time. :thumbup:

bump2be, my boobs are killing me too.
Why do you want to use a midwife? Is a midwife better than a doctor?

We can't use midwives here, I don't think. Provincial regulations. I think there are only two practicing in the province and they have to be supervised by an OBGYN during delivery. The system is useless. Too bad because I would have utilized that for sure!

bump2be, my boobs are killing me too.
Why do you want to use a midwife? Is a midwife better thdoctor?

Congrats on your bfp Morkovka!

For my first pregnancy I used an OB and felt that I was pushed into having a c-section. I think things may have been different under midwife care. I'd like to attempt a VBAC with this pregnancy and I know that a midwife will be fully supportive of my decision.

Hi ladies, was so hoping there was April 2015 thread I could join!

I got my BFP this morning after nine months of trying and am due on 5th April I think. I have a three year old already but it is so exciting to be pregnant again!

Can I join please? My name is Caroline and I'm from England x

Welcome!!!

How is everyone doing today?

I posted this in Pregnancy Club but I'm going to post it here too. Is anyone else going through a pregnancy knowing there are genetic issues in the family history? My OH has a nephew with microcephaly and is 20 years old functioning on the level of a 1.5ish year old speech wise, etc. I'm concerned but wondering if they would treat the pregnancy any differently due to that? Scan wise and referring to OBGYN earlier maybe?

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies.
I can't comment on the whole ob/gyn vs midwife thing. I would love to go the midwife route but I don't think that will be available through my pregnancy. Plus, due to insurance I will be delivering with a different doctor.

I'm not doing too badly otherwise. I don't really feel pregnant to be honest! No sore boobs, but I didn't get them last time either. The only real symptom I have is peeing A LOT! I am also tired but my normally great sleeping dd is not sleeping well because of all the moving around.

Congrats on your bfp Morkovka!

For my first pregnancy I used an OB and felt that I was pushed into having a c-section. I think things may have been different under midwife care. I'd like to attempt a VBAC with this pregnancy and I know that a midwife will be fully supportive of my decision.

Thank you! I see your point. I hope you will be able to do a VBAC :wink:

Hi ladies, was so hoping there was April 2015 thread I could join!

I got my BFP this morning after nine months of trying and am due on 5th April I think. I have a three year old already but it is so exciting to be pregnant again!

Can I join please? My name is Caroline and I'm from England x

Congratulations! :flower:

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies.
I can't comment on the whole ob/gyn vs midwife thing. I would love to go the midwife route but I don't think that will be available through my pregnancy. Plus, due to insurance I will be delivering with a different doctor.

I'm not doing too badly otherwise. I don't really feel pregnant to be honest! No sore boobs, but I didn't get them last time either. The only real symptom I have is peeing A LOT! I am also tired but my normally great sleeping dd is not sleeping well because of all the moving around.

One day I feel like i have all pregnancy symptoms: cramping, sore breasts, increased appetite, peeing all the time. But the next day I'm feeling fine and maybe have a little cramping only late night. It's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->