**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi girls, I've got a few symptoms - sore boobs and a bit of cramps. I just hope it's good stuff :) I also feel. Bit sick but I think that's my mind playing tricks on me as it's so early.

Hope everyone is ok x

One day I feel like i have all pregnancy symptoms: cramping, sore breasts, increased appetite, peeing all the time. But the next day I'm feeling fine and maybe have a little cramping only late night. It's weird.

OMG I have the exact same thing. When I don't have any symptoms, I usually touch my boobs to make sure they're still big & sore and feel reassured. How crazy am I?

Congratulations Caroline and Welcome O:)!

Hey can I join! Just found out yesterday I'm pregnancy with my third! I already have a boy called jack who is 4 and a girl called Emily who is 3. So far I don't really have much symptoms just a lot of nausea, cramping/stretching pains and pains. No idea when I'm due! I ovulated late I think and going by my frer lines I think I'm around 10/11 dpo x

Hiya mind if i join you ladies due on april 5th with baby number 2 feeling very tired and queesey all the time at the moment :haha: my little girl lena had iugr and i had pleacental failure so anxiouse this time round have a scan on september 16th hoping just one is in there as had fertility medicine:haha:

Hi all! Congrats to everyone!
Can I join I got my bfp today! 9dpo and ff puts my dd at 17th April,

I am a mother of two a girl aged 10 and my boy who will be 1 on Thursday, so a small gap but very much wanted and planned although I know it will be tough at first hehe

I look forward to chatting with you all as in my previous pregnancy I was in the August beach bump thread and I met fantastic ladies who I consider my friends now and we chat on a group over on fb!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ����

Hi xkirstyx, WhisperOfHope and Scottish! Congratulations on your BFP's! I'm due April 2nd. How is everyone feeling? I've been having mild cramps on/off, I get hungry really fast and need to eat right away but also have some nausea although not a lot. Oh and I'm already bloated which is great. I don't know how I'm going to hide this bump for another 7 weeks! But I'm super happy since this baby is very much wanted and it's my first pregnancy :happydance:

My symptoms usually kicked in around 6weeks
My last pregnancy I had awful nausea through out so hopefully miss that this time lol

Enjoy your 9 months as it goes so quick and it's full of excitement

Hi xkirstyx, WhisperOfHope and Scottish! Congratulations on your BFP's! I'm due April 2nd. How is everyone feeling? I've been having mild cramps on/off, I get hungry really fast and need to eat right away but also have some nausea although not a lot. Oh and I'm already bloated which is great. I don't know how I'm going to hide this bump for another 7 weeks! But I'm super happy since this baby is very much wanted and it's my first pregnancy :happydance:

Awww another Clomid baby Lena was one and now this one I call it the wonder pill lol was trying over 3years with leneybug and this one was the second nth of Clomid Im not going to be able to hold out telling of this tiredness stays I nap more then my 18mth old haha

i am going to go insane before the scan i think lol keep thinking oh is that pain normal did i have that with lena oh that doesnt feel right then changing my mind that its all ok only to go back to worrying :haha:

That's right Whisper, I forgot I'm also tired a lot. I just want to take a nap in the afternoon. All I do is yawn :sleep:

Oh my god I was sooooo tired today! I felt I needed a nap by midday! Don't remember this last time around :)

Hope everyone has had a good day x

My boobs are so heavy and on off sore tonight! Lots of nausea today in worried coz I can hardly eat anything! Had lots of stretching pains all day today aswell x

Oh my god I was sooooo tired today! I felt I needed a nap by midday! Don't remember this last time around :)

Hope everyone has had a good day x

i remember it but can't remember it so early my symptons only kicked in around 6/7 weeks this time they arrived basicly 4 weeks:haha:

Hi ladies! Going by OPKs I should be due around April 10! This is baby #2 and I'm so excited to give my 16 month old son a little brother or sister!

I go to my OB on the 11th for my confirmation visit, then I'm guessing my first ultrasound will be around the end of August/beginning of September.

As far as symptoms, I'm super tired and feeling slightly queasy at times, plus a bit of cramping here and there, nothing major yet!

Hi ladies! Going by OPKs I should be due around April 10! This is baby #2 and I'm so excited to give my 16 month old son a little brother or sister!

I go to my OB on the 11th for my confirmation visit, then I'm guessing my first ultrasound will be around the end of August.

As far as symptoms, I'm super tired and feeling slightly queasy at times, nothing major yet!

oh my gosh yayyy your here too so exciting!:happydance:

I go to my OB on the 11th for my confirmation visit, then I'm guessing my first ultrasound will be around the end of August.

As far as symptoms, I'm super tired and feeling slightly queasy at times, nothing major yet!

I'm so glad TTC #2 was an easier journey than #1 for both of us! 2 years for Jackson, 3 cycles for this LO! =D

I'm so glad TTC #2 was an easier journey than #1 for both of us! 2 years for Jackson, 3 cycles for this LO! =D

i know 3 + years for lena then 2 cycles for this baby ohh im so glad i can share pregnancy with you:happydance:

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I know Suzy from our TTC thread! How exciting that we are both expecting now. (Although I can't bring myself to change my "status" yet lol)

A little about me...DH and I have been TTC#1 for 19 months with unexplained infertility. Finally got started with an RE and did a fully monitored cycle of clomid, trigger, IUI. The doctor said we had an 8% chance of success each cycle, but the first one did the trick! I started testing with wondfos so I could tell when the trigger was out of my system, and they faded almost away then started getting darker. AF was due yesterday, and I took a digi today BFP 2-3 weeks past ovulation! My due date should be around April 10-11th.

It's been such a long journey getting to this point. I'm so excited and happy, but also scared. Just trying to stay very positive. I go in tomorrow for blood work :) It's such a miracle!!

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I know Suzy from our TTC thread! How exciting that we are both expecting now. (Although I can't bring myself to change my "status" yet lol)

A little about me...DH and I have been TTC#1 for 19 months with unexplained infertility. Finally got started with an RE and did a fully monitored cycle of clomid, trigger, IUI. The doctor said we had an 8% chance of success each cycle, but the first one did the trick! I started testing with wondfos so I could tell when the trigger was out of my system, and they faded almost away then started getting darker. AF was due yesterday, and I took a digi today BFP 2-3 weeks past ovulation! My due date should be around April 10-11th.

It's been such a long journey getting to this point. I'm so excited and happy, but also scared. Just trying to stay very positive. I go in tomorrow for blood work :) It's such a miracle!!

Sarah I was hoping to see you in an April thread! Welcome!!!!! O:) And congratulations again! I'm due on the 2nd. It feels so good and surreal at the same time doesn't it? Do you have any symptoms yet? I have my first Dr appointment and scan on the 14th. The on/off mild cramps worry me sometimes but from what I've read it's normal so I'm trying to stay relaxed.
Oh and I also didn't change my status right away. After a couple of days I did. And I only started using the ticket since week 5 O:)
I'm really glad we'll be in this together as well my Clomicidal partner :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->