**April Bunnies 2015**

Congrats to everyone!!

Been feeling okay all weekend but for sure tomorrow morning when I have to get DD off to a day camp and get myself to work I'll be sick or something! Just my luck!

My doctor is back from vacay tomorrow so hopefully his admin will actually pick up the phone and I can book an apt! It has been an awful long wait!

I'm getting a scan done on Wednesday. My cycle is so out there I want a dating scan done. I had this problem with dd and my due date was moved four times - by a week or two each time - because my silly doctor kept trying to use my lmp.

I also want reassurance that there is just one baby! Twins runs on the maternal side of my family!

Does anyone else not really have any symptoms?

mine are on and off usualyy worse at night, my worse thing right now is my trousers no longer fit and i look like i did when i was 4 months gone with my lg:dohh:

I don't have typical symptoms going on either. Not like I expected anyway.

i remember when i got pregnant with lena i kept thinking something was wrong as i didnt have any symptoms not like you are made to believe then hit around 7/8 weeks and felt sooooo pregnant sympton wise:haha:

Glad it's not just me then! Yeah the last week it's always been at night I feel it the most. Feel so much better today iv even been able to eat a couple of meals! Stretching pains stopped but on off cramps today sore boobs gone just small pains every now and then x

the stretching pains are a pain in the bum i keep thinking im fine then lifting lil one and then they are back with vengance :dohh:

I've had lots of wee nightly pains, it feels like my wee pea is burying into position if that makes sense lol

I am also bloated a lot!! Heartburn, hot flushes and frequent peeing. No sickness yet but I am sure that will come round 6 weeks!

I am going to Alton towers tomorrow (theme park) was planned ages ago and now I am not sure if I should go on the roller coasters? Was looking forward to them what do you guys think?

:)

iv had a really chilled out day today maybe why I'm a lot more relaxed. Stretching drives me mad aswell but then I like it aswell coz I know it's just my body getting ready

I can't stop peeing. I'm going like every half hour!
Scottish where you from???

I've had lots of wee nightly pains, it feels like my wee pea is burying into position if that makes sense lol

I am also bloated a lot!! Heartburn, hot flushes and frequent peeing. No sickness yet but I am sure that will come round 6 weeks!

I am going to Alton towers tomorrow (theme park) was planned ages ago and now I am not sure if I should go on the roller coasters? Was looking forward to them what do you guys think?

:)

i wouldnt risk the roller coasters but thats me i am too carefull i had to check with my doc last time to see if it was definatly safe t fly at 6 weeks

Kirsty I live in Glasgow what about you?

Whisper yea I really thinking i may skip them as even though I am really early I don't want to risk anything!

one thing i have started with what is really not fun is leg cramps in my calkf just as i fall asleep

Argh I'm dreading the leg cramps! I always get them really bad

Oh ok not cramps eeekkk I hate that part to and last pregnancy I got restless leg syndrome really bad!!!

Kirsty I've never been to Alloa! I originally from Inverness but moved here 8 years ago x

Hi ladies <3
I'm due April 18. Hoping for a sticky baby x

Thank you and congratulations to you and everyone else :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14