April Due Date After a Miscarriage.. Looking for Buddies!

wannabemamaz

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I am currently 4w4d with my second pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in February. I lost the baby at 6 weeks but didn't know until 7 weeks. I started spotting at 5.5 weeks. Due date is April 30. I'm super stressed out and nervous after having a miscarriage..would love some bump buddies to walk this journey with!

:flower:

Hey congrats on the pregnancy and sorry about your loss.
I had a bo mc in January and I'm currently pregnant again (I'm 8 weeks) due 7th April.
It's so scary but exciting too. The further on I get and the more symptoms I get I feel a little bit better.
Fingers crossed these are sticky beans, happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I'm due April 13th (ish) with my first pregnancy, 4 years of TTC and it was a big fat surprise! If you would like lots of buddies, you can come over to the April Bunnies 2015 discussion, just click on the bunnies image on my signature, we would love to have you, we are a very active group!

Sorry to Troll your thread..I'm not an April bunny (well I AM my bday is April 4th that's why I'm trolling lol), but I do wish you all the best of luck and lots of :dust: for your sticky beans!! I understand how exciting this is for you ladies, and I wish you all a H&H9...Congratulations to you all!!

Welcome, Dolly. How are you feeling these days? I'm so sorry for your loss.. Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Thanks Dini.. I'll come check it out! Congrats to you!!

Thanks, Hoping! Not trolling at all!!! Thanks for the congrats.. congrats to you as well!!

Hi,

I'm 4w/6d myself. This will be my second child, with about a 15 year gap in between. I'm a bit terrified myself this time around, but still trying my best to just be happy. Personally I haven't had much for symptoms...with the exception of fatigue and mood swings. Horrible mood swings! :wacko:

Sorry for all of your losses, and congrats on all of your BFPS!

I had a MMC in April and MC'd in May at 6 weeks. I am now currently 6w2d and I am anxiously awaiting the first trimester to be over! I over analyze every little thing that I feel and freak my self out! I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow (most likely just for bloods, but I'm hoping to get a scan soon) and I am so nervous for that, even though it will probably tell me nothing! First doctors appointments always seem to be kind of a bummer lol.. it's like we want to get into the doctor so bad and then when we do its just paper work and confirmation of pregnancy and then they send you on your way for 4 more weeks!

Welcome, Dolly. How are you feeling these days? I'm so sorry for your loss.. Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Thanks Dini.. I'll come check it out! Congrats to you!!

Thanks, Hoping! Not trolling at all!!! Thanks for the congrats.. congrats to you as well!!

Hey I'm not feeling too bad, thanks for asking 😊 I have tiredness, sore boobs and the last week or so I've started with nausea (which I had with ds) (not with mc) so I'm hoping that's a good sign, I've got bad mood swings too, I can he laughing then have a full on temper tantrum at dh lol. How about you? Hope your well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->