• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Welcome to all the mommies due in April!! We have finally moved into our new home and love the unpacking and organizing is a little tiring considering I work all day to, two year old running around and a 9year old she a BIG help though...5 weeks today felling a lot better than yesterday and My first ultrasound is on the 29th I'm excited!

Welcome to all the mommies due in April!! We have finally moved into our new home and love the unpacking and organizing is a little tiring considering I work all day to, two year old running around and a 9year old she a BIG help though...5 weeks today felling a lot better than yesterday and My first ultrasound is on the 29th I'm excited!

momofone- Hooray, fantastic news!

Welcome and congrats to all the new faces! :)

Workinonbaby2- Moving is tough work, so glad the 9 year old is a good helper, that makes all the difference.

I threw up for the first time last night, so excited since my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get sick at all. Hopeful this a good sign!

momofone- Hooray, fantastic news!

Welcome and congrats to all the new faces! :)

Workinonbaby2- Moving is tough work, so glad the 9 year old is a good helper, that makes all the difference.

I threw up for the first time last night, so excited since my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get sick at all. Hopeful this a good sign!

Yea my first pregnancy with my DS I didn't get sick at all either... sunday night I threw up and yesterday I had to leave work early and I slept most of it off once I got home. :) Today's much better!! I think as much as we don't enjoy it, it's a pretty good sign for a sticky baby & healthy 9months :)

Longwait4baby- Congratulations and welcome to April. I have added you to the front page. Wishing you H&H 9 months.

Workingonbaby2 - moving must be so rough. I moved when I was 23 weeks with my first daughter it was rough. I moved into a bigger place last February and that was hard with two kids, I can't imagine adding a pregnancy to that. How are you liking your new home?

bw9522- glad you are getting to see your gp soon and I have updated your scan date to the front. How is the spotting going? I hope it has stopped.

AFM- Had pretty bad nausea yesterday. I'm not throwing up yet, but it hit me bad with my other two around 8 weeks so I still have two weeks. I do get really nauseous if I don't eat anything though. I have been eating like a pig. Everything sounds so good. I made OH go get me chocolate covered raisins yesterday lol. I do have a pretty short fuse this week. It was awful talking to people on the phone yesterday, at work, the rudeness of some really got to me. (I call people who requested information about school online) Hope you are all doing well!!!!!

Longwait4baby- Congratulations and welcome to April. I have added you to the front page. Wishing you H&H 9 months.

Workingonbaby2 - moving must be so rough. I moved when I was 23 weeks with my first daughter it was rough. I moved into a bigger place last February and that was hard with two kids, I can't imagine adding a pregnancy to that. How are you liking your new home?

bw9522- glad you are getting to see your gp soon and I have updated your scan date to the front. How is the spotting going? I hope it has stopped.

AFM- Had pretty bad nausea yesterday. I'm not throwing up yet, but it hit me bad with my other two around 8 weeks so I still have two weeks. I do get really nauseous if I don't eat anything though. I have been eating like a pig. Everything sounds so good. I made OH go get me chocolate covered raisins yesterday lol. I do have a pretty short fuse this week. It was awful talking to people on the phone yesterday, at work, the rudeness of some really got to me. (I call people who requested information about school online) Hope you are all doing well!!!!!

momfone: Congrats on your numbers btw!! :) oOO yes very tiring inside and outside work and I live in Florida (US) it was seriously 98degrees outside saturday I could only do so much in the yard while OH mowed. So me and my 9year old step daughter started unpacking what we've moved, started to organize things, we've got her room all set up school starts on the 15th so she's all set. she's gonna be in 4th grade this year!! Doesn't seem like that already but, she is. My DS is just a mess lol he's almost 3 and 200% boy lol. Things have been a little crazy the last few weeks but we all absolutely love the new home it's bigger and roomy and there's a fire place omg I can't wait till winter to use it!! :)

I meant to add we're on 5acres so it's a pretty big yard too :) lol very happy with it. I'm glad to have moved now though then 7months down the road and I have a big belly :happydance:

Workinonbaby- so happy for you that you've settled into your new home! Sounds like you will have lots of room to run and play and explore outside! And they do grow quickly....my oldest niece turns 13 at the end of the year.:wacko:...I swear it was just a year ago that I was still changing her diapers and suddenly she's a teenager! Its such a great age though to see them come into their own and develop their own style and thoughts and ideas.

Ooh! On an unrelated note, down to under a month to our first scan (Sept 5th!)! And we are heading back to our hometown this weekend to announce to the family....this week needs to go by faster!

Workinonbaby- so happy for you that you've settled into your new home! Sounds like you will have lots of room to run and play and explore outside! And they do grow quickly....my oldest niece turns 13 at the end of the year.:wacko:...I swear it was just a year ago that I was still changing her diapers and suddenly she's a teenager! Its such a great age though to see them come into their own and develop their own style and thoughts and ideas.

Ooh! On an unrelated note, down to under a month to our first scan (Sept 5th!)! And we are heading back to our hometown this weekend to announce to the family....this week needs to go by faster!

Yes it is!! lol she most defintely already has her own style and thoughts lol I love it though!! and yes huge yard and lots of room inside!! I'm sooo happy and excitied to start this new chapter!!
That's exciting also!! I'm sure everyone will be sooo excited!! Congrats again... We aren't telling anyone till after our scan on the 29th.

Hello!
I just found out last week that I am expecting baby #2 :) Even though I'm not 100% sure when I am due I am pretty sure I am due somewhere around April 11th (going from when I ovulated not my last period as my periods are messed up lol)
So ya! Hope you guys don't mind me joining :)

Hello!
I just found out last week that I am expecting baby #2 :) Even though I'm not 100% sure when I am due I am pretty sure I am due somewhere around April 11th (going from when I ovulated not my last period as my periods are messed up lol)
So ya! Hope you guys don't mind me joining :)

congratulations. i have added you to the front

can i join ladies? due april 12th by my calculations :)

Hey ladies ! I am new!! I am due April 11th! So happy to be here. How do I add the April flowers to my sig? Thanks!! Congrats everyone!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Yes, Welcome new ladies and Congratulations!

I've been away for a couple days. Good job on the move, I moved a month before I got pregnant and was just saying last night how thankful I was that it had taken place before the pregnancy and the summer heat hit. You're a champ! 5 acres sounds like motivation to move though, I used to live in the country and had 3 acres and miss it all the time. Congrats, I'm sure your children will love it.

AFM - I'm a lil nauseous when I smell something strong, like mcdonalds or something frying in a pan, but haven't thrown up. I get a lot of gas though (tmi, sorry) after I eat, especially if I eat too much. I was even worried if it was normal or if something was wrong. :s Hopefully it's normal! I get easily annoyed, I feel fine but then anything can happen that annoys the crap out of me. I laugh at it later...most times. lol. 10 days until I get to see this lil one, I'm so excited for that.

Yes, Welcome new ladies and Congratulations!

I've been away for a couple days. Good job on the move, I moved a month before I got pregnant and was just saying last night how thankful I was that it had taken place before the pregnancy and the summer heat hit. You're a champ! 5 acres sounds like motivation to move though, I used to live in the country and had 3 acres and miss it all the time. Congrats, I'm sure your children will love it.

AFM - I'm a lil nauseous when I smell something strong, like mcdonalds or something frying in a pan, but haven't thrown up. I get a lot of gas though (tmi, sorry) after I eat, especially if I eat too much. I was even worried if it was normal or if something was wrong. :s Hopefully it's normal! I get easily annoyed, I feel fine but then anything can happen that annoys the crap out of me. I laugh at it later...most times. lol. 10 days until I get to see this lil one, I'm so excited for that.

OOO most def my hometown is one highschool, grocery store, a court house and a stop light so I've been here my whole life and when we found it we wanted to see what it was all about and fell in love with it we went from an acre to 5 so its gonna be great and its secluded which is wonderful! :) you aren't lyin' when I was prego with DS in 2010 I fould out in feb and had him in October I went through the hottest months BIG and prego lol but I was all belly with him... I've been passin' gas too :haha: and might I add I'm kinda blown away too lol I read your other thread in the pregnancy thread lol I laughed because I'm in the same boat the OH normally goes REALLY? and I just laugh cause I couldn't help it lol TMI I know but you shared I had too to it's very normal :happydance:

HAHA! Thanks for that! Nobody was saying anything so I thought maybe something wasn't right...everyone seems to talk about everything else...so...I feel much better knowing I'm not alone and that it's quite common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->