• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

HAHA! Thanks for that! Nobody was saying anything so I thought maybe something wasn't right...everyone seems to talk about everything else...so...I feel much better knowing I'm not alone and that it's quite common.

You're welcome!! :) It's a good laugh today hahaha. Some are a little embarrassed by it I get that way sometimes but, it happens lol :thumbup: at least it's not trapped leaving us with serious tummy aches and cramps :haha: this weekend and today I have felt like I'm forgetting things and making stupid little mistakes telling myself duh!! I've felt like a complete crazy person lately between gas and my brain cells that I really don't think I have anymore at this point just goin' with the flow at this point :blush:

6 weeks today :happydance: Feeling so so sick now, I'm having to set my morning alarm 30 mins before I actually need to be up to give me enough time to 'recover' before having a shower!! My work colleagues keep asking me if I'm feeling ok too so not sure how long I'll be able to keep my secret.

I'm 4+6 weeks today! Booked my private scan for 31/8/13. I'll be 8+2 weeks then. :happydance:

eeeeek how exciting for you :D I'm thinking of trying to find somewhere to get a private scan too but gawd they are SO pricey!

well for me the crazy dreams have started. I had a very graphic mc dream last night, which i won't go into :/ but i also dreamed i was bfing my son haha. So weird....though my boobs are a bit tender/swollen when i see a picture of a newborn (or sometimes even think about/talk about babies) i get this boob-feeling, like the let down response?!!! Please tell me someone else is feeling that, I honestly half expect to have lactation marks on my top at times it's so strong :O

I'm 4+6 weeks today! Booked my private scan for 31/8/13. I'll be 8+2 weeks then. :happydance:

Is that just a dating scan?

Its a early reassurance scan. It was my choice and booked it privately (not cheap I might add) but I can't wait until my 12 week scan.. if there is anything wrong I rather know sooner than later. I'll still have my dating scan at 12 weeks with the NHS.

6 weeks along today YAY! I am super sick. I have nausea from being pregnant and am exhausted, not on top of that I have a sore throat and cough. I am so glad I work from home otherwise our entire call center would know.

Private scans are definitely expensive, they are great for reassurance though! Can't wait to see your scan picture.

soooo tempted to go in for one of the early scans when i can, am just so impatient already. going to be a long pregnancy me thinks!

Hey everyone :D I'm pregnant with no.2 due 6th April. I found out 2 weeks ago and it still doesn't feel real!

Just treated myself to some under the bump maternity jeans. I couldn't resist they were on offer. You never know when your going to need them too. :blush:

I keep forgetting if I took my prenatal vitamin. They are right near my bed and I always take them right before bed and my zapped brain can't remember if i took it the last two days. :/

Besides slight nausea I haven't been feeling anything. My hubs will say I've been moody. I know I'm only 4 weeks, but it is kind of worrisome. Ugh! This next month wait for my U/S is going to kill me.

hello, new to this forum, I just post in first tri usually, I bet some of the other ladies are here too :) im due 9th april :)

Is that just a dating scan?

Its a early reassurance scan. It was my choice and booked it privately (not cheap I might add) but I can't wait until my 12 week scan.. if there is anything wrong I rather know sooner than later. I'll still have my dating scan at 12 weeks with the NHS.

I don't know if you've any BabyBond clinics near you, just discovered they do super cheap scans!! we went there with DS for a gender scan for £99, now they have a £39 one where you literally go in, get the gender, and leave lol!

Their early scan (7weeks) is £99, but their cheap scan (12weeks) is £39!

Just treated myself to some under the bump maternity jeans. I couldn't resist they were on offer. You never know when your going to need them too. :blush:

I leant all my maternity clothes to my SIL...her LO is 6 months now and she hasnt offered them back, so I'm gonna have to ask! :dohh:

Welcome to the newcomers :D x x

I chucked all of my maternity stuff out two months ago :/ well have it to charity. It was all massive though so prob wouldn't have been useable. I desperately need to get some bras though, non wired ones, and if i remember last time correctly very very soft ones!

I feel like the only one waiting til 12 weeks til my scan! Seems a very very long way away

I had the discussion with DH that I was going to need some new maternity clothes this time around bc first pregnancy was about 8 years ago and most of those clothes were hand-me-downs as it is. I'm going to attempt to make some maxi skirts that I can hopefully wear the whole time.

I live in the USA. My clinic is giving me a scan at 7 weeks.. so I am pretty excited about that.

Congrats to everyone!

I live in the USA. My clinic is giving me a scan at 7 weeks.. so I am pretty excited about that.

Congrats to everyone!

Same here. I'm in Colorado and we get a viability/dating scan as routine here around 6-8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->