~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congratulations karry!!! And good luck to momo and work in tomorrow! I can't wait to hear that your LOs are here!!

Amcole- my doctor told me that because my cervix is favorable we could schedule an induction anytime past my due date. Anything past a week over and they would do the stress testing to make sure he was okay in there first.My DH and I want to give him as much time as we can to come on his own so will induce about a week and a half after. Seems like its completely up to us on timing (as long as baby is okay). Definitely ask her again to clarify...if you Dont want to wait the two weeks it doesn't seem like you should have to!

Congrats, Karry! What a gorgeous, big boy! 10lbs10oz?? You're a super star! :D

Good luck momofone and workin. I can't wait to see pics!! :happydance:

SazzleR, I'm due April 30th, so I totally get it! We'll probably be the last 2, lol.. but ah well. This month will fly by. I delivered all 3 of mine at 38 weeks, so I keep telling myself it's realistically probably only 2 more weeks, and then I start to panic about it being so soon! :haha:

What a nice healthy boy--congrats Karry!:happydance:

Wamommy, I'm also April 30th, but also went at 38 weeks last time. So hoping it won't be April 15th because my daughter is desperate to maintain her birthday all to herself. But bring on April 16th as far as I'm concerned!!

Good luck to the ladies who get to meet their little ones tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures either!

wa & Mony - good to know I have some end of April support :D :thumbup: However, I was over a week late with DS & due the 22nd this time so you could both still go before me :dohh:

Mony, I'm also trying to preserve a bday! It's DS's on the 20th do I really hope that baby isn't 2 days early! We have his party on the 19th too so that wouldn't really be ideal :haha:

Congratulations Karry and can't wait to see your babies momo and workin :D
I missed an April baby by a day, my yellow bump turned :blue: just after midnight :cloud9: weighing 8lb 9oz and looks just like his big sister did!

Sazzle--that's why we planned daughter's bday party ten days early. I was afraid to miss entirely!

Congrats pinklizzy!! :happydance: What's the little one's name? Hope you're taking care.

Congrats, Pinklizzy!! How was the birth? HOw is little one doing? So exciting! :D

Congrats pinklizzy!!!! It's so exciting seeing that some of us are having babies already...only 3 weeks until my due date and it feels like forever. I'm so anxious and excited to meet my son!!!!

Haven't posted a bump picture in a long time... here is my due date bump! Hopefully he decides to drop a bit and come on his own ;)

Attachments

• 40 WEEKS.jpg
    40 WEEKS.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations Pink and Karry on the birth of your LOs :)

Can't wait to meet my little lady now, so fed up of being pregnant (thing is I know i'll miss it later on but right now I'm to uncomfy to care!). Shes lasted her brother out as Callum was born by this time my first pregnancy. I've been having bad cramps and pains in the night for the last few nights but nothing regular unfortunately, I've got the midwife tomorrow so we'll see what happens there, fingers crossed she arrives soon! :) xx

Baby time! My water broke at 1 and by 2 L&D confirmed it, and we are 4 cm and 60% effaced! Contractions aren't hurting yet, but I imagine they will soon enough.

Had final growth scan today and as the baby had dropped off the scale had a visit to consultant. She was gonna book me in for induction for Friday but when she examined me I was 3cm dialated so she done a stretch and sweep and gotta go back tomorrow morning at 8.30 to have waters broke if they don't go naturally tonight.

Good luck azure girl and bw! Can't wait to see pictures of your LO's!

Nats- hope she comes soon for you!

Odin Alexander. 8lbs 5oz 19 inches born April 1st at 7:51 am.

Attachments

• IMG_20140401_082405_570.jpg
    IMG_20140401_082405_570.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member