~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Gorgeous bump, kksy :)

Exciting, azure! Good luck!

Hope you went naturally in the night, bw. Good luck!

Aaawww, momof, he is adorable. Hope you're recovering well.

Kynsley Grace Revell made her appearance yesterday April 1, 2014 at 3:38pm!!! 7lbs 10oz 20in long and mommy daddy and big brother couldn't be happier she's perfect!!! So completely in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
Here's another!! ;) they started pitocin at 6:30am at 3pm I was 6cm they flipped me to my right side and I dilated from 6-10 within 25minutes pushed for 13minutes and she was here!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
Congrats on all the cute little baby's :)
I'm getting really impatient now come on baby! Lol

Colton David was born at 12:14 am April 2nd, 7 lb 11 oz and 21 3/4 inches long! 11 hour labor and a small amount of pitocin along the way!

WOW! So many new little babies! Congratulations azure girl, momofone08 & Workinonbaby2! :baby::baby::baby:

Good luck bw9522! :hugs:

Congratulations on new arrivals ladies. I'm up on anti-natel ward waiting for bed to become free in labour. I know u have emergencies but I do wonder y they tell u to come in a be induced if they haven't got the bed for u. I could be at home with little man instead of just waiting in hospital grrr

Congratulations to all the other mommies who also had a little one today. I am in recovery still from the c-section, but I promise I will update the page when I can get to my computer rather than cell phone.

congratulations on all the new babies! They are so adorable!!

Hi ladies. its been a long time since I have posted. I joined the april groupknowing I would have a C-section at 39 weeks but my due date is May 1st.
I got an email today saying therewas a new post on here and wow I missed a lot!!!!! Wonder why I was not getting notifications of all the posts until now?

Anyways here is my update....

I will be 36 weeks on Thursday. And I am hving a girl. We originally were not going to find out the gender because we have a boy and a girl already but my daughter said she would hate the baby if it were a boy and we decided to find out to make life easier by preparing our daughter.

I had growth ultrasound at 33 weeks and it did not go well. Baby was estimated to weigh 3 lbs 9oz and was in the 3%. I am now going to deliver at 37 weeks or sooner depending on how my ultrasound goes on Friday. if she is still in the 3% they will wait until 37 weeks but if she is any farther behind then they will be taking her out right away.

This is my 3rd baby and I HAVE had IUGR (intra uterine growth restriction)with all 3. My daughter was born at 38w5d and weighed 4 lbs 13 oz but was totally healthy. My son was born at 37w1d (came on his own) and weighed 5 lbs 3 oz and was totally healthy.
This baby however at the last ultrasound weighed LESS than my older daughter did at that point so im scared as tohow much she wil weigh and if she will need to go to NICU. I have been eating asmuch as I can all day for the last 2 weeks to try to help fatten her up but I wont know if its helping until Friday.

Please keep us in your thoughts
And congrats to all who have had their babies already!!!!!! And best of luck with labor to the mommas who have not had their babies yet!!!!

Congrats, Momofone, Workin and Azure!! Welcome to the world, little April babies. :)

bw, I hope they have a bed for you soon! That's ridiculous!

Mom2b, I hope your scan finds a nice, fat baby in there. :D If not, at least you get to meet her sooner. :thumbup:

Congrats ladies! The babies are so sweet!! :hugs:

Good luck mom2b, I hope your little one is nice and fat. :)

Congratulations azure girl, momofone08 & Workinonbaby2!!!! I love seeing pics, everyone's babies are so cute!!!!

Yay! Congrats workin :)

Congrats, azure! Gorgeous pics :)

Hope they don't keep you waiting much longer bw :hugs:

Hope you get news at your next scan, mom2b.

Had a biophysical done this morning- still had a big pocket of fluid and heart monitor went great so he is good to stay in a bit longer. Have been cramping this afternoon but that could be from internal earlier...did have my bloody show today so fingers crossed this baby is coming soon! No progression from last week- still at 3cm 50% effaced

Hey everyone just a quick update baby boy born this morning at 4:30 after 3 hours of labour. I'm so in love already :D

kksy, don't worry about the lack of progress. I'm sure baby will arrive of its own accord :hugs:

Congrats, Stacey.

Congrats Stacey!!!

KKY-ya try not to worry, my midwives make me wait 2 weeks late until inducing, will they do the same for you?

I'm not worried- just a bit bored :) Have been off work for the last 2 weeks with nothing to do! My doctor said that I could schedule an induction at any point since i'm past due and have a favorable cervix. We want to give him as much time as possible though to come on his own (especially since he has measured small the whole pregnancy). My doctor is on call next weekend so if he isn't here by then we will induce (a little shy of 2 weeks overdue). I go back Monday for another appointment and BPP to make sure he is still doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->