~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

How is everyone? I hope you are alright.
anyone getting close?

Odin is 6 days old today and doing great! How are all the other already born babies doing?

Attachments

• 20140406_170436.jpg
    20140406_170436.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
Bless, Odin, sucking his finger :D So cute!

I suddenly feel like my bump has shrunk today :shrug: Haven't had any fluid leaking so it must be because baby has fully engaged. I did have quite a lot of pain/pressure low down yesterday so it's possible. I hope I go early this time!

DS was throwing up last night :wacko: Not what I needed at 8.5 months pregnant :( I was showering him down, washing sheets & duvets and scrubbing his mattress at 1am :cry: Bless him, he was so upset :( I had to put him in with us which resulted in zero sleep for me :( I'm dead on my feet today & he's back to normal. Typical!

How is everyone? I hope you are alright.
anyone getting close?

Odin is 6 days old today and doing great! How are all the other already born babies doing?

He's a cutie pie! How are big sisters adjusting?

Momo, Odin is adorable! What a sweet face. :)

SaazzleR, my DD has this too! She is on day 3 of a terrible cough, and when she coughs too much she throws up. :( I've been washing couch cushions, blankets, clothes and a very apologetic and sweet little girl. Needless to say, smelling throw up in pregnancy is NOT fun! I hope your LO feels better and that you get some rest.

AFM, I think baby may have engaged finally. I've been alright pain-wise this pregnancy, and still exercise every day. Suddenly the night before last I had a whole night of terrible cramping that kept me awake and now I can barely walk the mall without terrible hip and back pain! I feel like an old lady! Hopefully this means the end is near. I have an OB appointment tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask. :)

Oh no, wa, sorry to hear you're dealing with throwing up too :( Hope your LG gets better soon. The smell is awful isn't it :sick: That definitely sounds promising that baby has engaged. Hope it's good news tomorrow.

Sorry about the sick kiddos! Baby Colton had a roughish night, unsettled and not sleepy at all...but we made it through! Can't wait to see more babies born! :)

Went to the doctor... i'm now 4cm, still 50% effaced and baby looks good! Induction scheduled for this Saturday if he doesn't come on his own this week... so excited!

4cm, kksy! That's classed as established labour over here! I really doubt you'll make it to Saturday. Come on, baby!

Thanks Sazzle! We are hoping he comes earlier! Trying to walk a lot and encourage this kid to come on out :)

Counting down to my induction on Thursday. I've been 3 cm dilated since 36 weeks and now I'm "3 plus cm dilated". I just want her to come by herself, none of this inducing crap!

Went to the doctor... i'm now 4cm, still 50% effaced and baby looks good! Induction scheduled for this Saturday if he doesn't come on his own this week... so excited!

Thats great news hun!

Aw Odins a cutie momo :)

Had loads of cramps and tightenings last night and all of today, all irregular though, this LO is definitely a tease! Xx

kksy- I doubt little one will wait until Saturday. 4cm is really advanced. I bet he will make his appearance in the next couple days.

SazzleR- I'm so sorry your little one is sick. That is just awful and so sad to see them hurting. Have you dropped? Dropping can make your tummy look smaller. Crossing my fingers that your little baby makes their appearance soon.

Bookworm- My daughters are adjusting wonderfully! They absolutely love their baby brother. My oldest asks to hold him all the time and even my 20 month old asks to hold him. She calls him Odi and is constantly trying to give him kisses.

Wamommy- that sounds promising! Good luck to you!

I can't wait to see everyone's little ones make their appearance!

Finally a picture of my little boy!

Attachments

• IMG_164505915175876.jpg
    IMG_164505915175876.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful, azure!!

Momofone- Love hearing about your girls and their sweet brother! Makes me excited for my 20 month old to meet his sister! 3 days OR LESS. (PLEASE LESS!!) :haha:

SazzleR- I'm so sorry your little one is sick. That is just awful and so sad to see them hurting. Have you dropped? Dropping can make your tummy look smaller. Crossing my fingers that your little baby makes their appearance soon.

I think baby might have dropped down, yep. I hope it does decide to put in an appearance before my due date. Can't face going overdue again :wacko:

Gorgeous piccy, azure :)

Hope baby comes before Thursday for you, bookworm.

I'm quite late with announcing but I had to be induced on the 31st because if high blood pressure. They diagnosed me with gestational hypertension. And I ended up having an April fools baby girl. Caitlin Rose was born 4-1-14 at 8:20pm she was 6lb 6oz 19 3/4".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member