• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

So sick this morning. I hit 6 weeks yesterday and the nausea and exhaustion hit me like a freight train. I have been nauseous on and off, but it is full blown now. I wouldn't be surprised if I get sick today at work. Only 6 more days until my scan :happydance:

congratulations to the new ladies.

hello! congrats to you all!
I found out last weekend and doctors think I am due 15th April (day before my birthday!)

this is our first baby and very excited. only symptoms so far is I am SO sleepy in the afternoons, its so hard to stay awake. also by the evening I can barely string a sentence together :) oh, and my boobs have grown A LOT! (sorry if TMI!)

I found out last weekend and doctors think I am due 15th April (day before my birthday!)

this is our first baby and very excited. only symptoms so far is I am SO sleepy in the afternoons, its so hard to stay awake. also by the evening I can barely string a sentence together :) oh, and my boobs have grown A LOT! (sorry if TMI!)

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the April group! My boobs are super sore and have grown also, nothing is TMI here lol. I am already an H cup pre-pregnancy, I didn't think bigger was possible. :haha:

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the April group! My boobs are super sore and have grown also, nothing is TMI here lol. I am already an H cup pre-pregnancy, I didn't think bigger was possible. :haha:

thank you :thumbup:
oh my goodness!! I am a 34F and didnt think I could get any bigger! being only 4+3 god knows how big they are going to get :haha:

Still struggling with nausea/morning sickness and now I have a cold or something!! I have cried every single day due to feeling so crappy and now I'm feeling even worse! Ugh! Idk how to cope ladies, but at least I expected the never ending nausea- now I'm sick too!!! Please tell me we are almost done with first tri right!!!?!?! :haha:

Still struggling with nausea/morning sickness and now I have a cold or something!! I have cried every single day due to feeling so crappy and now I'm feeling even worse! Ugh! Idk how to cope ladies, but at least I expected the never ending nausea- now I'm sick too!!! Please tell me we are almost done with first tri right!!!?!?! :haha:

Can't promise you are nearly done :( BUT you won't feel the same every day (and on your occasional day where you feel pretty good, you will spend the whole day wanting to know WHY you feel good and when it will stop!). It will only be a few more weeks of your life :) all in a good cause xxx

We had our first u/s and saw our precious little one's heartbeat! 116 BPM, we are thrilled!!!!! Going back Sept. 9th! :cloud9:

Attachments

• u:s1.jpg
    u:s1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
Lovely scan :) I've got a big bloat bump at the moment I'm not going to be able to hide this for long if it gets any bigger! Hope everyone's ok :)

Please can you add me.. I think my EDD is April 8th.. But you know what the docs are like and no doubt they will tweak that! Been on Clomid for a year, so over the moon it's finally helped! I'm having a scan on the 21st, ill be 7 weeks.. Fingers crossed!

X

Hi ladies! May I join you all? I am 6+5 and my edd is April the 1st so it could go either way with a march or April baby depending if Sprog wants to arrive early!

Haven't had any scan yet but am considering getting an early one for peace of mind to know everything is going ok in there!

Hi can I join?

I'm 5+3, due April 11!
First ultrasound is scheduled September 5th- feels like forever!!

Welcome:)

Great scan!

As for me I didn't hide it my dad asked me after 3 diet cokes...I couldn't lie..

May I join? Just tested 3+weeks on a digi positive! Over the moon. This will be #2. Not sure on my due date as I have a long cycle. I am thinking April19/14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->