~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Let's hope Nats!! These babies are just too comfy cozy in there lol

Seen the MW today. All fine with baby & it's 3 5ths engaged so pretty ready to go, although second babies can bob in & out of the pelvis so it might not mean anything!

The only issue is with me :( My BP had suddenly dropped. It was only 80/60. She said it's not as worrying as high BP but I should get lots of rest. I just laughed at that! I don't finish work until tomorrow & I have a toddler to run around after. No chance of rest! :dohh:

My baby is here!!! Born 4/10 at 4:20 PM. 7 lbs 15 oz (big brother was 7 lbs 6 oz). Can't wait to post an actual birth story, it went so differently than I expected.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/0502F5C4-0145-4B08-815B-9F7A9E35FBC7_zps0ipxfrrt.jpg

congrats bookworm!! She is beautiful! Have you picked out a name yet? Looking forward to reading your birth story!

Thank you! Her name is Charlotte Mary but we plan on calling her Charlee. :)

LOVE her name!! How did Bennett do when he met her?

Congrats bookworm!!!! She is gorgeous!

Afm- no changes between my last internal and the exam I got on Tuesday. 50% effaced, -3 station. My bp did spike up though so they did set a tentative induction with the warning it may be bumped up if my bp doesn't get under control, for the 23rd. Crossing y everything he vacates earlier than that!!

LOVE her name!! How did Bennett do when he met her?

He did amazing! He kept trying to hug and kiss her, and at one point he said "awe, coot" (cute) :haha:. So proud of my little guy and missing him like crazy. :/

Congrats bookworm!
Kk-today is induction day? Goodluck

Too adorable bookwork...he will be a great big brother!

kins- I go in tomorrow morning so a little under 24 hours now. Last night I was actually woken up with a couple strong contractions and have been having a lot of tightenings and pressure today...who knows, maybe he'll decide to come on his own ;)

glasspeony- i hope your bp gets under control - no matter you're less than 2 weeks away from meeting your LO!

Kksyb- good luck tomorrow!! Maybe the little one will make his appearance tonight instead.

Bookworm- Congratulations! Charlee is adorable!

bookworm, she is beautiful! I love the name choice, too. :D I can't wait to hear the birth story!

Good luck tomorrow, kksyb. Maybe you won't have to wait that long!

I was up a lot of the night with a rock hard tummy and back pain. I thought it might turn into something! It DIDN'T, so hopefully my body was just doing some of the work early so birth is a breeze. One can dream! :haha:

Good luck Kksyb! I've been reading and running, trying to keep up with new babies! Its rather harder to respond with a newborn :haha:

My girl came the 22nd of March, after my water broke at 6am. I wasccomplete by noon but doc had me wait to push until 2ish, she came at 2:49pm! My birth was amazing and I am still in awe that I did it and she is here! It wasn't nearly as scary as I pictured in my head!

Haha sorry kk my days are all skewed since
Being on maternity leave. Can't wait to hear how today goes

Congrats, Brenn :) Can't believe your LO is only 10 days off being a month old already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->