~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congrats, kins :) Adorable! She was a good weight for your gestation too :thumbup:

congratulations kins! she is adorable!

Kins- Congratulations! Our little ones share a birthday. Your daughter is absolutely precious.

Azure- what a cutie! Thank you for sharing a picture.

Azure and kins - gorgeous pics girls, your LOs are beautiful

Im a day away from my due date, cramps and tightenings have gone but im having period pains this evening, ive given up on thinking 'could this be it', i'm just gonna wait and see and when it happens it happens (hoping I listen to this but doubt I will!) Xx

Azure and Kins, congrats and what gorgeous babies you have!!! :D

I just got back from my 37 week appointment. Apparently I'm 5 cm dilated! :dohh: Because of the length of my previous labors (2 under 2 hours start to finish) my OB doesn't want me to travel too far from the hospital. Yikes! Let's just hope this one isn't born on the freeway!

I know I don't contribute much but I read along! Congratulations to all those with adorable babies already born!! Can't wait for my turn!!

WOW! 5cm already...great news! Not much longer for you wamommy!

Holy crap wamommy!!! Praying you make it safely, don't wait around when it starts!

Woah, wa!!! You are definitely going to have your baby in the next couple of days. You're abandoning me as an end of April due date mate!! :haha:

have'nt posted much to this thread but i definitely lurk around and read :). so exciting to see so many beautiful babies born congrats ladies! :happydance:

wamommy- wow 5cm already!? you go girl :). thats very encouraging to hear. im 37+3 and praying at my next appt. to hear some news as to whether i have progressed.

Wa-when I was in hospital I went to from 5cm to 10 really fast... Your lil one is surely on their way

Wow thats fab wamommy, definitely don't wait around when you feel those contractions! Good luck hun! Xx

Sorry that she hasn't come on her own yet bookworm (mine is also being stubborn so far). BUT...just think that in another day you will be giving that sweet girl snuggles and kisses and get to introduce her to her big brother! Good luck! Will be checking for an update!

Good luck for tomorrow, bookworm.

Aaawww, kksy, I'm sure baby will put in an appearance soon :hugs: I went 8 days over with DS so I completely understand how you feel right now. Being overdue sucks!

Thanks sazzle! He has 3 days and is getting evicted so hoping he decides to come on his own before then! Have been cramping and contracting for the last 2 days, just hasn't turned into active labor yet. Wouldn't mind though if he held off and all these contractions push me to 5cm by saturday ;)

Good luck bookworm, hope all goes well :)

I'll join you in the overdue club now kksy, lets hope these LOs make an appearance soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->