~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hey ladies sorry this took forever but I had my baby boy Matteo on April 4th!!! 5 pounds 13 oz. 19 1/2 inches long! He is our first!! I'll uplOad a pic soon! good luck to you ladIes! !!!

Congrats AMC!!! Were you induced who he just wanted to come early?

Thank you!! He decided to come early on his own! I was so surprised how tiny he was!!! Here he is on my husband's belly! https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/IMG952014041295121328951_zps01692313.jpg

Congratulations Brenn and Bookworm :)

AMC - congrats hun, that was my sons birthweight as well :) tiny isnt it?!

Well I'm 4 days overdue now. I had my sweep friday, I forgot how uncomfy they are! I had period type pains and then started to lose my plug the next day, other then that no sign of little miss! Ive had a few pains tonight but nothing regular. Ive got the midwife wednesday where they'll give me a date for induction but i'm really hoping she comes naturally though xx

Amcole, he is adorable!! Congrats! :D

I'm still waiting on labor here! I think it will be any day now, and I'm secretly hoping for tomorrow, since 4-14-14 is a cool birthday! :)

Congrats Amco!

I'm also behind on announcements...

Julian Isaac was born on April 8 and weighed 6 lbs 11 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. I got my vbac after a six hour labor.

We are settling into breastfeeding and our new home life. And of course we are so in love with the newest member of our family. :kiss:

Attachments

• julian 12 hrs.jpg
    julian 12 hrs.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Mony. What a cutey :)

Being overdue sucks, Nats, I remember it all too well :hugs: Hope she decides to come soon.

wa, hope you're right & baby appears soon.

AFM, had some period pain type cramps all afternoon yesterday but nothing since. I'm sure things are probably happening slowly but would love for baby to come this week so DH has more time at home with us. He's on Easter holidays for 2 weeks from today so could have 4 weeks with us with his paternity leave added on. Come on baby! Do mummy a favour :)

Congratulations Kins, bookworm0901, brenn09, Amcolecchi & MonyMony! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Love seeing all these little baby pictures! :cloud9:

Congrats to everyone on their babies!

Yesterday was my due date and it came and went and today isn't looking much better.

I was annoyed but then our car began acting up.. my husband took it to the mechanic and they want $1600 to replace the steering on it!!! There's a bad leak and we have no power steering. We were planning on getting a new car this autumn but uh, this kind of bumps things up. So we're going to be getting a new car this week and now I'm thinking it's not so bad baby decided to hold off, ha!

Thanks Sazzle. Think shes far to comfy at the moment! I've been having cramps today but apart from that all is quiet at the moment. Hope your LO arrives soon :flower:

Congrats Mony! :)

Xx

That is rubbish timing Peony :( Hope you find a good car before baby makes an entrance.

Still waiting here. No signs at all to report :dohh:

Happy 39'weeks sazzle!

Has anyone heard from KK

:nope: I was wondering about kksy too. She must have news by now. Hope everything went ok.

She's prob exhausted. I still haven't gotten around to writing my birth story and it's been 2weeks

I used the "notes" app on my phone and wrote my birth story piece by piece whenever I had time. :haha:

hi! im here! its just taken me a couple of days to type out one handed while nursing:)

Charles Louis arrived on his own (yay for no induction!) on April 12th at 8:40am- 6 lbs 13 oz 21 inches long and a full head of strawberry blond/red hair! He was 12 days late but so completely worth the wait!

I really had a great labor and delivery: I started timing contractions at 4pm on Friday and they were 15-17 minutes apart. By 7:30 they were coming on every 7-10 and I started feeling confident that this was it. At 11:30 they were 3-5 minutes for a little over an hour and I woke my husband up to head to the hospital. It was midnight by the time we got to the hospital and checked in. I was 5cm, 90% effaced coming in and after laboring naturally for about 4 1/2-5 hours walking and using a birthing ball, I was 8cm, fully effaced. Contractions were coming so strong and without any break between and I was afraid I wouldn't have the energy to push. I went ahead and requested an epidural and it kicked in right as I reached 9cm around 6am - what a relief! It was a perfect epidural- I could still move in the bed and could feel all of the pressure but none of the pain.The nurse said she had never seen a mom able to move as much as I could and pretty much my anesthesiologist is my new hero lol. Contractions slowed a little bit and it took 2 hours to get to get to a 10 and be fully engaged. i started pushing at 8 and he came out 40 minutes later. they put him right up on my chest and my hubby and I were both crying and in compete awe of him. He scored an 8 on his 1 min apgar and and a 10 on his 5 min. after getting his measurements they brought him for skin to skin and almost immediately he went to nurse, which has been going great since! DH was a perfect coach and I dont know if i could have done it without him. he has continued to be such a help and is doing so wonderful with Charles...i love seeing my boys together :) we've been home for two days now and just settling into our new routine.

good luck to the ladies still waiting...i cant wait to see all the new LOs!

Attachments

• iPhoto Library.jpg
    iPhoto Library.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats, kk!!! Charles is beautiful. :) It sounds like a great birth!

AFM, I had an OB appointment yesterday and I'm STILL 5cm and 50% effaced, exactly the same as last week! How is that even possible?? Meh... I had hoped the contractions and pain would have done something, but it looks like more waiting for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->