~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hi ladies!
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant! But since I had a MC earlier this year I can only be "cautiously" happy. If everything goes fine I'll be due May 8th. But since there is still not a May group, I'd like to ask you something!
Do your pregnancy symptoms come and go? I know I am way too early even to have any symptoms but I was feeling much sicker yesterday. Today, just a mild nausea at best, and some AF-like cramps. So I freaked out, although I know it may not mean anything and even if it does, there is nothing I can do at such an early stage.
Still, I'd really like to hear from you.
H&H 9 (or 8) months...

Hi ladies!
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant! But since I had a MC earlier this year I can only be "cautiously" happy. If everything goes fine I'll be due May 8th. But since there is still not a May group, I'd like to ask you something!
Do your pregnancy symptoms come and go? I know I am way too early even to have any symptoms but I was feeling much sicker yesterday. Today, just a mild nausea at best, and some AF-like cramps. So I freaked out, although I know it may not mean anything and even if it does, there is nothing I can do at such an early stage.
Still, I'd really like to hear from you.
H&H 9 (or 8) months...

First, congrats!!
As far as your question goes, I can only speak for myself, but the only symptoms I had that early on were AF-feeling cramps, and being a little extra tired and thirsty.
I didn't even start getting nausea until halfway through my sixth week.
Fx for a sticky babe for you!!

Update- had an early ultrasound yesterday, babe measured 7+3 (which puts me ahead 4 days! Yay). HB of 149/min. HCG of 63,500 - Doc says everything is looking good:)

Hey ladies just wanted to update you with our first milestone. We had our first scan Tuesday! Baby measure just a few days later than we had thought, which is fine by me! They said everything looked great! Babys heart beat was 130 bpm. Such a big relief to see baby and heartbeat!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh that's wonderful! Congratulations!

Update- had an early ultrasound yesterday, babe measured 7+3 (which puts me ahead 4 days! Yay). HB of 149/min. HCG of 63,500 - Doc says everything is looking good:)

Congratulations! Such a relief to see that little flicker of the heart.

Knock knock! :hi:

Hellooo! Incoming! :D
I'm Shannon, 21, and I have an almost 3 year old named Victoria "Tori". I just found out that I'm expecting #2! Took one cycle of TTC, lol. Based on my LMP, I'm due April 26th, 2014. I am so, so excited. I have to wait until 8 weeks to go into the OB/GYN but hoping everything goes smoothly.

So looking forward to getting to know all of you beautiful ladies and sharing one of the most incredible journeys of our lives together. :hugs:

Knock knock! :hi:

Hellooo! Incoming! :D
I'm Shannon, 21, and I have an almost 3 year old named Victoria "Tori". I just found out that I'm expecting #2! Took one cycle of TTC, lol. Based on my LMP, I'm due April 26th, 2014. I am so, so excited. I have to wait until 8 weeks to go into the OB/GYN but hoping everything goes smoothly.

So looking forward to getting to know all of you beautiful ladies and sharing one of the most incredible journeys of our lives together. :hugs:

Hi Shannon, welcome. I'm sarah, also expecting #2 and due 23rd April. My first, Olivia has just turned 2.

I've got my first midwife appt on 9th sept which feels like aaaages away!

How are you feeling? Any MS yet? I've just started to feel a bit queasy this morning :(

Has anyone totally gone off caffeine? Don't know if its because I'm feeling nauseous most of the time, but I use to worship cups of tea. Forced myself to have a morning tea (usually my favourite of the day) and I really didn't enjoy it! I've probably had 3 this week. Kind of glad as I can't stand decaff! :wacko:

Welcome amour!! I remember you from browsing the toddler area. Congrats on your BFP!!

I haven't gone off caffeine yet but I'm expecting to any day now because I did with my first. I seem to think I went back onto it at some point in the second tri as I remember drinking lots of decaf x

Has anyone totally gone off caffeine? Don't know if its because I'm feeling nauseous most of the time, but I use to worship cups of tea. Forced myself to have a morning tea (usually my favourite of the day) and I really didn't enjoy it! I've probably had 3 this week. Kind of glad as I can't stand decaff! :wacko:

Welcome amour!! I remember you from browsing the toddler area. Congrats on your BFP!!

Going off caffeine was one of the things that prompted me to test at 12dpo. I usually feel the need for a cup of tea in the afternoon, so I made one out of habit but as soon as I made it I realised I really didn't want it. Threw it away, took the test a couple of hours later and got my BFP!

I currently have an aversion to all hot drinks, and have been drinking pints of water constantly for the past week (I'm 4weeks 6 days today).

its taken the MS till week 8 to kick in but today its just plain evil... So hard to look after a baby when feeling this bad. All I want to do is sleep least this time I wasnt sick from week 6 makes it a little better

my scan is a month away but I dont mind so much as the ultrasound with DS was so clear and detailed at 13 weeks (same week this time too)

Do your pregnancy symptoms come and go?

Yes! I experienced nausea days before my BFP and the day of my BFP and some days are better/worse and some days are just fine! I don't know how each day will go until I get up! All of my symptoms fluctuate: fatigue, bloating, nausea, food cravings, etc.

I've been trying to keep up ladies but I'm really struggling! I'm so tired and I have severe nausea, so I basically just read and run on occasion! Hope everyone is doing well! I'll be back when I can hold my head up past 6pm at night :haha:

bw9522- So happy to hear that your LO looks good and the bleeding as stopped!

Huge welcome and congratulations bookworm, steatite, amanda, fdcsw, tattlebaby, Sarah, baby251, MissRHead, Red Rose, and Shannon! I hope I got everyone!

fdcsw- Things taste differently to me too. I also have funny tastes in my mouth throughout the day, does not help with my nausea!

Tynmeg- Just this week I've started having tugging/stretching and some mild cramping. It's usually just a small spot, then the next time a different spot, but still only a small area (no spotting here either). I even called and talked to the nurse about it and she said it's totally normal. She wasn't worried at all.

bigbetty- My heart is heavy for you, I'm so very sorry and I wish you your rainbow baby soon!

FarmersWife- Fantastic news, so glad!

Amcolecchi- Makes it so real, beautiful moment!

RaeChay- Awesome!!! Great HB!

Our next u/s is Sept. 3rd, we'll be meeting the high risk ob. So excited and nervous!

Hello everyone!

I had a bit of a scare last night. At around 2am I woke up with some pretty bad cramping. I drank a ton of water and then went to the bathroom and then did like a minute of deep breathing and trying to stretch. It went away after a minute or so but it freaked me out pretty badly and I needed about a half hour to calm down enough to go back to sleep.

Has anyone else ever had that happen during their first trimester? I'm 7 weeks exactly today according to my LMP but it's Sunday and my Dr office is closed so I can't call to ask until tomorrow. It's my first kiddo so I have no idea what is normal!

Hi ladies. These symptoms are something else. I have cramping of and on, constipation, fatigue, getting teary eyed and sore nipples. Also have some food cravings and aversions. I've been having nausea like crazy as well, but today it has gone. Why is it I still have all these other symptoms, but the nausea disappearing really worries me. It's still almost three weeks until I can see my little one and I'm just so nervous about it. Hubby tells me to stop worrying, but it's hard.

Congratulations to all of the new ladies. I have added everyone to the front page.

So exciting to hear about the nice scans. Can't wait for everyone to see their little bean.

GlassPeony- I had really bad cramping like that with both of my previous pregnancies. It started around 8 weeks. My Dr. Said that the round ligament pains can get really bad for a few minutes if you move funny or too fast. I have quite a bit of scar tissue from two previous c-sections and already feel some pain. If it doesn't go away then definitely give your MW/Dr a call on Monday.

AFM- I am miserable. It's not really just nausea. It feels like I have the worst case of the flu ever. I am exhausted, emotional, body aches, food sounds nasty and nausea. I just want to start feeling better. I am completely run down. I had to take the day off of work on Friday and if we could afford it, I would be taking tomorrow off too. I'm rather dizzy too. I have my ultrasound scan hanging up. Every time I get annoyed at these symptoms I look at my bean and it helps know this is all worth it.

Can I come here - im itching to find a group and the may one needs a kick up the arse :haha: where are all the pregnant people due in May.

Well my due date was either 30th April or 1st May as Af started after 12pm so counted it as next day which means it could be 30th :wacko: April sounds better anyway and my son was a week early - so can i come as one of the last additions to April Flowers :flower:

No symptoms for me yet though I feel like a small whale! Should see baby for the first time in 3 weeks, can't wait. :cloud9:

Well my due date was either 30th April or 1st May as Af started after 12pm so counted it as next day which means it could be 30th :wacko: April sounds better anyway and my son was a week early - so can i come as one of the last additions to April Flowers :flower:

We are exactly the same!!

May I join in? I've just now got up the confidence to try to join a pregnancy group, since I still can't believe I'm pregnant!!

I have 3 LOs and we were "done" having kids. I have been on birth control for the past 3 months! I tested on a whim, as a friend of mine was testing and I had a FRER left over in the drawer. I laughed with DH as I "wasted" the test, only to see a blaring positive emerge! I am assuming I'm due April 30th, but because of the circumstances I can't really be sure. All 3 of my babies were born 2 weeks early, though, so I think it's a safe bet that this will be an April baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->