~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Bigbetty sorry for your loss.

Welcome new ladies

AFM: I have had the most amazing weekend in Scotland visiting OH family all close family members now told our news. To the ladies who recommended sea band wrist bands I love you. They have been my saving grace this week end. Still got spates of nausea and have been sick but it has not been constant and it has left me feeling like I can eat again.

Loubie_2012- Congrats! I have added you to the front page.

Officially 8 weeks. :happydance: Do any of you have a doppler? I bought one with my last pregnancy and was able to find bub starting at 9 weeks. I can't wait to get to pull the doppler back out. It is so reassuring sometimes.

mom-where did you get one? I kinda want to buy one! Does anyone have any they would like to sell? lol

mom-where did you get one? I kinda want to buy one! Does anyone have any they would like to sell? lol

I actually bought mine on ebay. It arrived with 5 days and cost around $50. Here are a few links to where you can buy one. It is actually much cheaper to buy one outright than to rent one.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...1.A0.Xdoppler&_nkw=doppler&_sacat=0&_from=R40

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...doppler&sprefix=dopple,aps&rh=i:aps,k:doppler

I have the sonoline B and it is awesome at finding the heartbeat pretty early.

Thanks!!!

No problem. And just a little trick, you don't need to buy the expensive ultrasound gel. If you go to your sunburn isle at any store you can get aloe gel (the green kind) for a couple bucks and the bottle lasts all pregnancy.

Hi ladies!!

The MS.....ugh!! Really it's only when my stomach is empty, but it seems hard to fill my stomach and I'm not a big snacker so it gets empty fast. I literally scarfed down my lunch yesterday at top speed to get rid of the nausea.

First tri is so hard with a baby!! My son is amazing, but when I was first pregnant with him I could lie around and sleep-in and puke in peace. :haha: it's sooooo much harder. I've had issues with stomach cramping and diarrhea and he sobbed at my feet the other day while I was trying to go to the bathroom because he wanted to play. :( I'm so thankful he naps pretty well cause I can take a 2 hr nap with him in the afternoons.

I've had some spotting this afternoon. It's brown/red and only when I wipe (and then not every time), no cramping. I am terrified though. Waiting for my GP to call me back so I can get some advice.

Really hope it's nothing, but feel it isn't. Particularly upsetting because we were hoping to tell my in-laws at the end of next week when they come to visit from overseas for the first time in 3 years. It was going to be such a treat to be able to give them the news in person rather than over Skype as I know how much DH's mum wishes she were a bigger part of our lives.

Let's see. I am a pessimist at heart, DH is an optimist. I hope he's right!

Momofone - Congrats on 8 weeks! Thanks for the doppler information, I would love to hear the heartbeat soon.

I've had some spotting this afternoon. It's brown/red and only when I wipe (and then not every time), no cramping. I am terrified though. Waiting for my GP to call me back so I can get some advice.

Really hope it's nothing, but feel it isn't. Particularly upsetting because we were hoping to tell my in-laws at the end of next week when they come to visit from overseas for the first time in 3 years. It was going to be such a treat to be able to give them the news in person rather than over Skype as I know how much DH's mum wishes she were a bigger part of our lives.

Let's see. I am a pessimist at heart, DH is an optimist. I hope he's right!

I am keeping everything crossed for you!! Hope your GP calls you back really soon. It could just be bub getting more comfy since you are only 5 weeks along. :hugs:

Congratulations on 8 weeks, momofone08!

I'm feeling much better today, my back doesn't really hurt anymore so not worrying as much.
I'm a worry bug though. :lol:

Still waiting to hear back from a potential OB/GYN. Just going to pay out of pocket if my insurance still hasn't cleared by then. Can't wait to see number 2. :D

I am keeping everything crossed for you!! Hope your GP calls you back really soon. It could just be bub getting more comfy since you are only 5 weeks along. :hugs:

Thanks! Really hope it's just a response to my hormones going crazy, since I've had no spotting before this. It's so comforting to have you ladies for support. We haven't told anyone yet, so it's so good to share the hopes and fears.

I spoke to the doctor and he said to just take it easy tonight and phone again on the emergency line if I get bad cramps or dizziness (think dizziness is a sign of ectopic). I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get checked out.

Thanks! Really hope it's just a responce to my hormones going crazy, since I've had no spotting before this. It's so comforting to have you ladies for support. We haven't told anyone yet, so it's so good to share the hopes and fears.

I spoke to the doctor and he said to just take it easy tonight and phone again on the emergency line if I get bad cramps or dizziness (think dizziness is a sign of ectopic). I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get checked out.

I hope it's just a snugly bean! :hugs: I've had bleeding with 2 of my 3 pregnancies. The first time was my healthy 1 year old, the second was my miscarriage, nothing yet this time. I wish there was a way to know but bleeding is so common and can mean nothing. :hugs:

I hope it's just a snugly bean! :hugs: I've had bleeding with 2 of my 3 pregnancies. The first time was my healthy 1 year old, the second was my miscarriage, nothing yet this time. I wish there was a way to know but bleeding is so common and can mean nothing. :hugs:

I really hope it's that. It stopped for a bit and just now I had some bright red, but only when I wipe. So worried.

Thanks for your reply :hugs:

Hey ladies , @ the ER w/ bleeding.. Plz pray that all is well!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
Oh Morgan and Steatite, sending prayers out for both of you. I really hope all is well.

Morgan and Steatite I am definitely praying for the both of you, that your lil beans stay snuggly inside and continue to grow

Morgan and Steatite, a million tight :hugs: I hope all is well! What a terrifying time, early pregnancy is. You will both be in my thoughts today.

Thinking of you, Morgan. I hope all is well for you.

Thank you, ladies, for your words of support. It means a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->