~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Surely they can not penalise you for medical appointments. I can understand if u take time off just for the sake of it

Momofone-I hope your stress levels go down and you are not one of the 400.

I got great news today, my levels came back at 2572 so the Dr is happy with that and I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. So excited! I'm going to tell some family now. :)

I'm sitting at hospital waiting for my dads results. Hope it's some good news.

hoping your dads results are okay. Sending lots of positive energy and vibes your way!!!

Have any of you thought of names yet?

Bw- hope everything is okay...sending lots of good thoughts your way!

My DH and I have been together since we were 16 and have had our first boy and girl names picked out about as long! Boy will be Charles (after my dad and his grandpa) and girl will be Reagan.

Thanks for your support. Dads cancer did not spread he just to have a course of chemo just as a precaution. Relief.
As for me still getting pain In tummy but idk if that baby related of nerves related. Sorry TMI my cm is snot like realy thick is that normal.

As for baby names I like Lexie for a girl no ideas for a boy.

Thanks for your support. Dads cancer did not spread he just to have a course of chemo just as a precaution. Relief.
As for me still getting pain In tummy but idk if that baby related of nerves related. Sorry TMI my cm is snot like realy thick is that normal.

As for baby names I like Lexie for a girl no ideas for a boy.

Great news that it hasn't spread!

The pain is probably your stretching uterus. Thick cm is completely normal. as the hormones change so does our cm. If it smells or gets clumpy I would definitely get it checked out. Mine got so bad with #2, I had to always wear a panty liner.

I love the names you ladies have picked! We are going with Thomas or Olivia.

I wasn't having any sort of "sickness" until this morning..

First day of week 5 and nauseousness has hit me like a ton of bricks! I'm hot, dizzy, and I feel like I want to hurl. Man I hope this passes. The only thing that keeps me going is I read last night that the more "morning" sickness you get, the lesser the chance of a m/c.:thumbup:

Hope everyone else is feeling OK..

sunenihs- I didn't know that morning sickness meant less of a mc risk. That's great! I have been sick on and off for a few days now. So I guess that is good news then :happydance:

sunenihs- I didn't know that morning sickness meant less of a mc risk. That's great! I have been sick on and off for a few days now. So I guess that is good news then :happydance:

I hope it's true! I read it in a book called "Your Pregnancy Week By Week" by Glade Curtis. It came recommended to me by my sister who just went through a pregnancy.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but wanted to jump in. I just took my digi test today and it was a BFP!! According to mymonthlycycles I am due April 15. I don't go to the OB til Sept. 6. I have two boys (7 and 3.5). I am kinda wanting another boy, but the inlaws are screaming for a girl. :wacko: I am just team Healthy. :)

Congrats! I'm experiencing a ton of nausea. The theory behind more nausea is that nausea means your hormones are increasing like they should and therefor you are less likely to miscarry.

good news bw. extra stress in pregnancy is not good so im glad to hear your dads doing well.

Im all good keeping my nausea down with regular snacks (trying to keep them healthy as i have a feeling im going to put lots of weight on). As for names I dont know at all I think it needs to go with my Sons name too so extra pressure!

the April flowers are growing!

joining in!! just got a nice positive this morning 12dpo, af 2 days late! by my calculations #2 is due April 9th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->