~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Wamommy - would've been awesome if you'd told her something to the effect of "and I've got twins on the way, can you believe it?!". I can't stand that kind of behavior from people.

Had my 12-week NT scan today, baby would NOT sit still, so they had a hard time getting more than one good pic of the neck area (doc says they need at least two for a proper interpretation). So it looks like I will be going in next week too! But from the one pic they said NT looks great. It was so funny to see it in there, it kept jumping up and down! Very active little one. They pushed me ahead again, this time by 2 days, which would make the EDD April 4th. So that's been a full week now that they've pushed me ahead, in total. Not thinking that's possible, as I was on my period, but interesting...personally I think it's gonna be like mom and is just fixing to be a long tall baby.

Caitlen, thanks for sharing. Im to hear about baby b... must be difficult waiting to see what happens.

Wamommy, That is super rude of her. I like to think i would have said something to her but i probably would have done the same thing. I cant believe people can be so rude... it affected her life for like a second so that response was totally uncalled for. I hope her husband put her back in her box.

So happy everyone is having good scans!!

Pinklizzy, Its definitely ok with me if you stay. Im due 2nd April and my baby was measuring a week ahead at the last scan so odds are ill go on March i think. Enjoy your holiday.

:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

I've been offline for a while because the in-laws have been visiting, and also for some reason the thought of the purple on this site was making me feel queasy! :haha: Think it's because I was on here a lot around the time my nausea started. Nausea is still here, but I'm over my super-weird purpleophobia!

So exciting to see the lovely scans and the beginnings of BUMPS! You all look great.

Three pregnancy new things for me:

1) Maternity jeans. I had to get some already, not because of any kind of bump yet but because I can't stand anything tight around my tummy. Wow, they are soooo comfy! Have only managed to get one pair I like so far (I have a low shopping threshold), but they are the only thing I can wear when out now. Love them.
2) The dreaded "just you wait, it gets worse" comment has happened to me already. Yes, I am only 9 weeks along, and only my parents and in-laws and 2 close friends know so far. Comment was from my MIL, can't even remember what triggered it, but boy did it piss me off!
3) Dreaded 'bump' touching without asking permission has also happened. At 9 weeks. I have no bump. This was also my MIL, who to her credit actually got her hands lower than my bloating, but I was definitely not happy about that. I just spun round away from her, making some comment about feeling bloated and embarrassed. I felt bad for her because she was trying to be sweet, but really? You're either touching my bladder or my bowels at this stage!

I make my MIL out to be a nightmare. She's not, she's wonderful and I love her to bits, but she just crossed the line those two times!

Hi ladies,

1) Maternity jeans. I had to get some already, not because of any kind of bump yet but because I can't stand anything tight around my tummy. Wow, they are soooo comfy! Have only managed to get one pair I like so far (I have a low shopping threshold), but they are the only thing I can wear when out now. Love them.

Oooh where did you get your maternity jeans from? I am going shopping tomorrow, fed up of losing blood supply to my legs when I sit down lol

I have no clothes at all I can wear at the minute without feeling uncomfortable so gonna have to drag myself out.

Wish this nausea and sickness would ease, I really hope it gets easier at 12 weeks....

I had to go to the docs today because I thought I had a UTI thankfully, I did not but he still did and ultrasound which was super nice!! here is the pic! Super excited!! This was the first time I saw the baby moving!!!

https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/10w3d_zps9be3cd5d.jpg
What an adorable pic!:thumbup:
Hi everyone! We're on holiday with limited internet access so can't post a PIC but scan went great today :D Bean is measuring at 13+3 which means my due was moved to March 28th but I don't want to leave this group so is it OK if I stay? Hope everyone's scans go OK this week and looking forward to seeing pics when I get home! xx
Please stay with us, Pink! Glad your scan went so well!:happydance:
Wamommy - would've been awesome if you'd told her something to the effect of "and I've got twins on the way, can you believe it?!". I can't stand that kind of behavior from people.

Had my 12-week NT scan today, baby would NOT sit still, so they had a hard time getting more than one good pic of the neck area (doc says they need at least two for a proper interpretation). So it looks like I will be going in next week too! But from the one pic they said NT looks great. It was so funny to see it in there, it kept jumping up and down! Very active little one. They pushed me ahead again, this time by 2 days, which would make the EDD April 4th. So that's been a full week now that they've pushed me ahead, in total. Not thinking that's possible, as I was on my period, but interesting...personally I think it's gonna be like mom and is just fixing to be a long tall baby.
Yay for an extra peek! Sounds like you have a really active baby in there!:winkwink:
12 week scan tomorrow :D
Good luck tomorrow, Lauraloo!

Well, girls, I'm 9 weeks today. Finally an olive!:haha: I am just counting down the days until I start to feel like myself again. Symptoms this time around are much worse than with my daughter.:wacko:

I stupidly tried to hear the heartbeat/s with my Doppler last night, but I think it may be too early to hear. It didn't really stress me out, but it would've been so nice to hear it. I suppose I'll try again in a few days. Do any of you ladies have a home Doppler? I used it all the time during my first pregnancy, it really helped keep me calm.

I loved my home Doppler first pregnancy but DH and I were moving houses right before we found out about this pregnancy and we packed it in storage! :( it's still there, sigh.

PinkLizzy- Please stay! you could always end up being an April 1st mommy. :) I was moved from the 2nd to the 8th and back to the 2nd. I am having a repeat c-section, so probably going to be March 31st or April 1st.

LauraLoo-good luck at your scan!

Steatite- I completely understand the belly touches being annoying. I used to hate it with a passion. No one has done it so far, but then again no one has been very excited this time.

Caitlenc- don't let the doppler get you down. I tried and got the hb for maybe 3 seconds. I couldn't find it the rest of the week or even in my tenth. Found out at my scan that I have an anterior placenta, so baby was perfectly fine just muffled by the placenta.

Wamommy- I would have told her "time for someone to start minding their own business." Gah that stuff gets to me. I was told by someone: " Aren't you too young to be having a second child?" (My last pregnancy) I'm married for 5 1/2 years, 24 years old, a college grad, and have a 4 year old. No ma'am I'm NOT too young. One of OH's friends GF's said that I should stop having kids because 3 at 25 is ridiculous. Some people are just bored and have nothing better to do than to put others down.

Oooh where did you get your maternity jeans from? I am going shopping tomorrow, fed up of losing blood supply to my legs when I sit down lol

I have no clothes at all I can wear at the minute without feeling uncomfortable so gonna have to drag myself out.

Wish this nausea and sickness would ease, I really hope it gets easier at 12 weeks....

Jeans from H&M. Are you in the UK? If so Red Herring in Debenhams has some really nice maternity stuff that is really not maternity looking. Got a lovely blouse that looks good now and has loads of bump room! Am trying to be restrained right now...

Jeans from H&M. Are you in the UK? If so Red Herring in Debenhams has some really nice maternity stuff that is really not maternity looking. Got a lovely blouse that looks good now and has loads of bump room! Am trying to be restrained right now...

I love H&M. I'm originally from Germany, so when I visit I always have to stop at H&M. we don't have one here. They have one in New York, but 3000 miles is a lot for pants lol.

Hi ladies! Hope you all are doing well! I've been trying to keep up with everyone...the scans, updates and bumps are all wonderful!

AFM, 13 weeks today and counting down to the second tri! Nausea has been significantly better for the last 2 weeks and its only every other to every three days that it hits. Appointment is next week and looking forward to hearing baby again!

Hi everyone! Im due either April 26th or May 3rd but will end up having an April baby either way because I will have a C-section at or before 39 weeks.
This is baby number 3 for me. I have a 5yo daughter and a 2.5 yo son.
I will NOT be finding out the sex of this baby. I have a boy and a girl so it doesn't matter either way for us.....although I feel like its a girl.
Not really sure how much information to put in here yet so I guess I will just leave it at that and say I look forward to sharing to this journey with all of you!

Hi girls I've been away for a bit and I'm posting here and in May as I have 2 dates mine and the doctors lol.
Mine is April 30th and doctors is May 2nd, I told my parents and OHs today and they are all sooo chuffed for us :D
I was so happy we had such a good reaction from our families, especially as everyone was shocked and disappointed with Michael.
Today I had my booking in appointment and got my scan date where I will be either 13+3 or 13+5 so I'm excited now:cloud9:

All checks came back normal, no further genetic testing needed! 168 bpm, bouncing all around, and tech was pretty sure it's a BOY!! :baby:

Attachments

• week 13.jpg
    week 13.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
Hope4rainbow that's such a great scan pic! Aw baby looks so cute!

Steatite, yes in uk and have a h&m and debenhams near me so will check both of those out. Just hope I can get some nice bits. Hard to know what size to get so early on.

Finally moved my butt to this section. I am due April 10.

Hope4rainbow - That scan is great!

I have my first scan today and quite nervous. I haven't been able to find the baby's heartbeat on my doppler and I know that that can be a common thing but it still has me worried. I was worried before so was hesitant to use the doppler but thought it might put my mind at ease if I could hear something - it's done the opposite! Oh well, I have four and a half hours to wait and see. I haven't had many symptoms apart from feeling sicky every now and again, food aversion, and lots of spots on my chin so I haven't really 'felt' pregnant and keep thinking they are going to tell me there was never a baby there and its my imagination! I'm hoping it will all seem real this afternoon and I can relax a bit.

Hi everyone! Im due either April 26th or May 3rd but will end up having an April baby either way because I will have a C-section at or before 39 weeks.
This is baby number 3 for me. I have a 5yo daughter and a 2.5 yo son.
I will NOT be finding out the sex of this baby. I have a boy and a girl so it doesn't matter either way for us.....although I feel like its a girl.
Not really sure how much information to put in here yet so I guess I will just leave it at that and say I look forward to sharing to this journey with all of you!

Welcome, Mom2B!

All checks came back normal, no further genetic testing needed! 168 bpm, bouncing all around, and tech was pretty sure it's a BOY!! :baby:

Hope, what an amazing scan pic!!:happydance:

Finally moved my butt to this section. I am due April 10.

Welcome, HBGirl!!

Hope4rainbow - That scan is great!

I have my first scan today and quite nervous. I haven't been able to find the baby's heartbeat on my doppler and I know that that can be a common thing but it still has me worried. I was worried before so was hesitant to use the doppler but thought it might put my mind at ease if I could hear something - it's done the opposite! Oh well, I have four and a half hours to wait and see. I haven't had many symptoms apart from feeling sicky every now and again, food aversion, and lots of spots on my chin so I haven't really 'felt' pregnant and keep thinking they are going to tell me there was never a baby there and its my imagination! I'm hoping it will all seem real this afternoon and I can relax a bit.

Good luck today, Loubie. Let us know how everything goes. I am sure everything is fine, sometimes those dopplers cause more anxiety than relief!

Hope-amazing ultrasound!! The baby looks so cute!!!! I think a boy too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->