~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

welcome to HBGirl and Mom2B!

hope4rainbow! What a beautiful scan! Congrats on your little :blue: bump.

Officially 13 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Do you all count 13 or 14 weeks as second tri? The information on that is so different. depending on where I look.

ugh yes that annoys me too! I personally say 13 weeks is second trimester!

I'd say 2nd tri, too! Hopefully the wonderful 2nd tri glow will hit you. I'm so excited to get where you are! I barely drug myself out of bed this morning. I feel so utterly terrible! If I didn't have other kids to attend to I may live in bed this entire month. :haha:

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/Loulou_1707/image-1.jpg

Thanks Caitlenc! It was all ok :happydance: I'm so happy I don't have an imaginary baby! They put me back a week and a day which I was expecting anyway. Because the baby isn't as far along as they needed for the tests they've booked me in for another scan a week on Monday so I'm really pleased with that as my worry was that being put back I would still be on edge not having a scan at 12 weeks. Going to tell the rest of my family next Friday when I'm visiting them, it'll be before my next scan but it will be 12 weeks and I think it would be nice to tell them in person.

Hiya :wave:

Can you change my due date from the 8th to the 9th of april please, they told me at my scan that I was due 9th april, I was one day out! Thanks xx

Ultrasound tomorrow! Hoping for a gender guess like I had with my son (which was correct). I feel like its a 2nd boy but I really don't know.

Had my 12 week OB check today, heartbeat of 160 bpm.

I would say in regards to trimesters: if you wanna be super technical about it, divide 40 by 3, which equals 13.3. So, you're basically in second trimester at 13 weeks and 3-4 days. At least that works for me, I'm a numbers girl.

Also: TMI but has anyone gotten a yeast infection during this (or previous) pregnancies? They have me on clotrimazole 1% for 7 days, and reassure me it's safe, but it makes me paranoid to use meds. Did anyone else use this during pregnancy and everything was fine?

Hello! I'd like to join the April group if that's ok! :) My due date with number 2 (per OB) is April 19th. Hoping to find out the sex very soon!

I don't post much but I am following! Anyway I accidentally un subscribed to this thread so I'm just fixing that up!! Love seeing all the lovely scan photos! Just gorgeous!! :)

Beautiful scans ladies!!

Raechay, i havent got any yeast infections but ive heard to very common during pregnancy. Yours chances of getting one are much higher during pregnancy. I would say the meds are safe because its so common. Hope it clears up soon.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Hi Ladies, Please can I join you? I'm due 21st April #2 & team yellow this time :)

Can u change my due date to 18th please :) I know its likely to change again on the 7th when I have my 12 week scan lol!

Had a scan at 8 weeks & all was perfect :cloud9:

NT scan today and hopefully an accurate nub reveal!

All checks came back normal, no further genetic testing needed! 168 bpm, bouncing all around, and tech was pretty sure it's a BOY!! :baby:

Wonderful scan!! Congratulations on the BOY!! Have you started thinking of names yet?

I would say in regards to trimesters: if you wanna be super technical about it, divide 40 by 3, which equals 13.3. So, you're basically in second trimester at 13 weeks and 3-4 days. At least that works for me, I'm a numbers girl.

I'm the same way with numbers... I like everything to be exact.. it makes more sense that way! If you want to be super technical (which I have a feeling we are the same in that way, lol), you can break it down exactly:
2nd Tri starts 13+2 8AM
3rd Tri starts 26+4 4PM
3rd Tri ends 40+0 12AM (in theory only, of course. Ends when baby comes!)
This puts me in the second tri yesterday morning! Yipppeee!!

I don't know anything about the infection during pregnancy. I can completely understand being paranoid to take any medication. I hope you can find the reassurance that you need! :hugs:

Im due on april 18th :)

Edit:
Also third baby no finding out the sex this time as I already have a boy and a girl

Hi!! I am due on 15th April based on lmp, I have my first scan on thurs 3rd october but fully expecting my due date to be changed. This will my second little one with my DD1 bday on 4th April so hoping to avoid that day!! We will be team :yellow:

Welcome to all of our new recruits!!

HB, did you have your scan yet, hun?

Mine was today!! Sweet little baby looked perfect, measuring exactly where she(?!) should be- 12 weeks, heartbeat 168!

The ultrasound tech and doctor both guessed team PINK!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/6C15C549-839F-4AC9-94D8-F337003EC838-5067-000004746A46F659_zpsc95d0a1a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->