~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hi Ladies! My scan went well. Baby A measured right on track, with a heartbeat of 179. Poor Baby B is still trucking along, heartbeat of 143, measuring a full week behind. The doctor says B will probably stop growing and start to reabsorb within the next couple of weeks. I've been released to my regular OB. We are still sad about B, but super excited and thankful that Baby A is doing so well!:happydance:

Glad Scan went well for Baby A. Must be bitter sweet for you with Baby B struggling and Baby A doing so well.

Xxx

Hi Ladies.

How is everyone doing??? Hope all well.

Does anyone else have a huge bump yet? Mine looks and feels like I am about 4 months already. It is my 5th Pregnancy (3 sleeping Angels and 1 Ds) so not sure if that has something to do with it.

I have been trying to post a pic but it won't let me lol. Xxx

Hi girls I've been AWOL, been rushed off my feet with work and being ill in between but the good news is that my sickness on the whole is easing off - I still have bad days but they're maybe twice a week now and the rest of the time its just a light nausea which I'm finding easier to cope with nowadays so fingers crossed its easing off!

Had a bit of spotting yesterday but it was old blood definitely and I haven't had any more bleeding since my 6 week scan when they saw that I still had some blood around from implantation so i'm guessing its that. I'm not too worried, trying to not to stress!

dizzybaby- The first time I went in at 6w3d I was measuring 6 weeks. Then when I went in at 10w exactly I was measuring 10w4d. Try not to be discouraged by being a few days behind, baby may jump ahead next time!

Thanks I think when you're suffering with sickness and just so anxious to get to a point where it feels safer for my bubs every day matters! No one else got why I was making a fuss about it apart from hubby cos he knows how anxious I am that bubs is ok but I'm just trying to chill and enjoy the time we have at the moment before I start getting huge lol!

Hi to all the new girls! Can't believe theres so many of us its great, so exciting

CaitlenC - I haven't really been aware of the vanishing twin occurence until now and it must be such a strange position to be in for you but it sounds like you are dealing with it really well

All the scans look fab ladies, feel like I still have ages til our next one on the 7th but it'll be worth the wait I'm sure!

Lisa- Happy to see you over here! :thumbup:

caitlenc- So glad baby A is doing wonderfully, wishing peace for what may be with baby B. It's not over yet, 143 bpm and still holding on.

LB2B- I haven't slept well since the beginning. I wake up every 2-3 hours to either pee or get a drink. Maybe our bodies are just preparing us for the nb stage?

GlassPeony- That is not appropriate, my husband has the same views on never pointing a toy/unloaded/loaded gun at anyone. Perhaps the mother doesn't know better and was trying to get through a hard day with her son. YAY for a healthy baby and new pictures to share with loved ones!

We get to see our little one Tuesday! I can't wait!

Scan tomorrow and I feel sick with worry :cry: So desperate for everything to be ok with our little beanie!

bookworm- It's getting close!! Hoping the week goes by quickly for you.

pinklizzy- I bet everything is perfect, can't wait to hear!

Next scan for me is Friday. The last scan I was so nervous and anxious, but I'm just really excited for this one. I'll be 11+6.

Any ladies buying baby stuff yet? Hubby and I aren't done time at babies r us and I bought several gender neutral owl items. My mother in law bought us something with an owl on it too and she's already stated buying diapers and wipes. Guess we're going to end up with an owl theme for this baby. Oh, and I bought a diaper bag on etsy. Can't wait till we know what we're having and can buy more gender specific stuff.

haha! Hey Hope... the other thread was getting a bit slow and i need MORE MORE MORE forum... i addicted! haha

GlassPeony, i live in australia where are gun laws are very tight. To me that sounds crazy and they should not have allowed that to happen in a hospital waiting room. Im surprised that they didnt do anything especially since it was obviously making people uncomfortable.
So glad your scan went well.

Caitlen, forgive my late entry to the thread... is it ok if i ask whats happening with baby b? Glad baby a is doing great.

Tamarah, i feel like my belly is getting big early... tell me what you think? (below) i usually have a flat stomach.

Panda, we havent bought much... i got a few things when i was pregnant earlier this year but i went to a garage sale around the corner on the weekend and got these (below) toys for $3. i was pretty pleased with that.
I told my MIL that i liked owls and they has painted me this large painting with lots of owls on it and it making me an owl mobile so i guess i have no choice either! haha

Attachments

• bump 12+4.jpg
    bump 12+4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
  • toys.jpg
    toys.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Good luck with the scans ladies... look forward to pics! :)

first scan is on thursday I'll be 13+1 same as with DS

Really hoping I'm only having one though

I'll be 12weeks tomorrow and my 2nd doc appt is today the next one will be on little man's 3rd birthday oct.28th and I'll also be finding out what the baby is!! Some exciting stuff coming up :) Hope all you ladies are feeling wonderful and doing great. I'm slowly starting to finally get some energy back and I'm def starting to get the appetite back goodness I'm hungry a lot!! :):happydance:

haha! Hey Hope... the other thread was getting a bit slow and i need MORE MORE MORE forum... i addicted! haha

GlassPeony, i live in australia where are gun laws are very tight. To me that sounds crazy and they should not have allowed that to happen in a hospital waiting room. Im surprised that they didnt do anything especially since it was obviously making people uncomfortable.
So glad your scan went well.

Caitlen, forgive my late entry to the thread... is it ok if i ask whats happening with baby b? Glad baby a is doing great.

Tamarah, i feel like my belly is getting big early... tell me what you think? (below) i usually have a flat stomach.

Panda, we havent bought much... i got a few things when i was pregnant earlier this year but i went to a garage sale around the corner on the weekend and got these (below) toys for $3. i was pretty pleased with that.
I told my MIL that i liked owls and they has painted me this large painting with lots of owls on it and it making me an owl mobile so i guess i have no choice either! haha

Hi Lisa! Of course it's okay to ask! I am currently pregnant with twins after a round of IVF. Baby A has been measuring spot on from the beginning, but Baby B took ages to develop a heartbeat and is measuring way behind. The doctors keep telling us we will lose him. However, every time I go in for an ultrasound, he is still hanging on. It has left us a bit in limbo. I just scheduled an appointment for next Monday with my regular OB, so we'll see how the little guy is doing then. In the meantime, we are trying to focus on how well Baby A is doing, and leaving the rest in God's hands.:shrug:

BTW, I love your bump!!:winkwink:

Sorry I wasn't keeping up all weekend. It was my daughter's fifth birthday and I had a lot to do with the party.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had a scan this week and good luck to the scans coming up! I can't believe second tri is around the corner. I will be 13 weeks in 2 days :happydance: :happydance: I finally feel better. Hope you are all doing well.

Lisa, that's so awesome your mother in law painted you a big owl painting. Mine isn't creative like that so she'll just spend lol.

I had to go to the docs today because I thought I had a UTI thankfully, I did not but he still did and ultrasound which was super nice!! here is the pic! Super excited!! This was the first time I saw the baby moving!!!

https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/10w3d_zps9be3cd5d.jpg

I had to go to the docs today because I thought I had a UTI thankfully, I did not but he still did and ultrasound which was super nice!! here is the pic! Super excited!! This was the first time I saw the baby moving!!!

Aww thats an amazing pic!

Glad you didn't have the UTI..those are never fun! Isn't it great getting to watch baby move around in there? Beautiful scan!

Hi everyone! We're on holiday with limited internet access so can't post a PIC but scan went great today :D Bean is measuring at 13+3 which means my due was moved to March 28th but I don't want to leave this group so is it OK if I stay? Hope everyone's scans go OK this week and looking forward to seeing pics when I get home! xx

Congrats on all of the great scans, ladies! :D

I am sulking today. I was in Costco with my kids and my DD (who is 3) ran out in front of someone's cart. The man just smiled, but the woman behind him scrunched her face, rolled her eyes, and said, "guess it's time to stop having 'em, huh?" I half wanted to crawl into the floor, and half wanted to tell her right off! Instead, in typical fashion, I just half smiled and scuttled away with my beautiful kids. And she doesn't even know #4 is on the way!! Mean lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->