~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Sex drive?? Bwahahahahaha! :rofl: Mine left the building about, oh, 5 years ago... :haha: :dohh:

Sex drive?? Bwahahahahaha! :rofl: Mine left the building about, oh, 5 years ago... :haha: :dohh:

Yeah, mine has been nowhere to be found since approx 2 weeks after BFP.

As an aside (but somewhat related) I thought this morning sickness sh*t was supposed to be leaving the building sometime soon as well. Mine however seems to just be getting WORSE. Anyone else? I've puked twice this week (I know, don't cry for me) but that is the most EVER for me so far... Prior to this week I'd only vomited twice, spaced out over 3-4 weeks.

I met this lady who didn't get ms until 12 weeks, it was bizarre. My mom had all pregnancy sickness with all four of us, hopefully it clears up for you.

Hello ladies :D Hope everybody is doing well? Back from our little break now and going to attempt to post a PIC of our scan! Baby was actually facing down and despite me emptying my bladder and bouncing up and down a but, seemed very comfy like that! We did see him/her moving little legs though and even saw some teeny weeny toes :cloud9:

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/null_zpseea22327.jpg

Hi ladies. Had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything looked good. Peanut gave me a little scare at first because it wasn't moving at all. The ultrasound tech moved the end a little and I could see the little heart beating away. Baby was just sleeping, but it had me worried. She jostled my abdomen around a few times and it woke up! It was really funny to see. Here's a little pic:
https://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p783/LadyPandaMao/photo1_zpse74b2a40.jpg

HbGirl, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that everything turns out ok.

Caitlenc, yes I'm right with you there. Can't seem to get enough. Wish my sex drive was like this when we were TTC.

Thanks so much ladies. All the vibes mean so much.

I'm so jealous my scans not for another 4 weeks on Monday, I'll be 13+5 :(

I'm so jealous my scans not for another 4 weeks on Monday, I'll be 13+5 :(

I hear ya. Mine's October 9th. I'll be 11 weeks.

I love seeing all of these beautiful scans, though. It gives me something to look forward to! :D

Yeah, mine has been nowhere to be found since approx 2 weeks after BFP.

As an aside (but somewhat related) I thought this morning sickness sh*t was supposed to be leaving the building sometime soon as well. Mine however seems to just be getting WORSE. Anyone else? I've puked twice this week (I know, don't cry for me) but that is the most EVER for me so far... Prior to this week I'd only vomited twice, spaced out over 3-4 weeks.

Oh God, mine too, WTF. It's like early on I was sick constantly but it was a mild sickness. Now I have periods of feeling pretty good mixed with huge periods of feeling extremely ill, nauseous, vomiting, horrible. I'm a mess.

My 12 wk isn't until Oct 21st. Seem like its going to be forever before that day comes around. Here is my early u/s. Don't know exact measuring date but tech said just under 9 weeks.
My brother has me worried that there may still be 2 in there. The shadowy bit in the one picture and how fuzzy the baby looks in the other picture are the reasons he thinks its more than 1.

Attachments

• 68239431.jpg
    68239431.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 68239418.jpg
    68239418.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
Sorry I haven't checked in ladies. I'll add the new ladies when I get to my laptop. I had to leave work on Friday and ended in the emergency room for 10 hours. I got bad food poisoning and needed 4 IV bags of fluid,I was so dehydrated. My blood pressure kept dropping down to 80/40. I was really sick. They. Couldn't find the baby on the doppler, even though they looked for 20 minutes. They refused an ultrasound u.until I started crying. They brought a computer laptop with an ultrasound probe no larger than a permanent marker put it on one spot, said "it.doesn't look like a baby yet but there's a heart flicker". They didn't even show me the heart, they didn't even move the probe once it just magically landed on the heart.... and how does my 13 week, second trimester baby not look like a baby? She didn't look! She just wanted to shut me up!!!!! It was an awful experience!

Hi!! I am due on 15th April based on lmp, I have my first scan on thurs 3rd october but fully expecting my due date to be changed. This will my second little one with my DD1 bday on 4th April so hoping to avoid that day!! We will be team :yellow:

This is my 2nd & my DS will be 3 on 4th april, how strange is that lol!

Sorry I haven't checked in ladies. I'll add the new ladies when I get to my laptop. I had to leave work on Friday and ended in the emergency room for 10 hours. I got bad food poisoning and needed 4 IV bags of fluid,I was so dehydrated. My blood pressure kept dropping down to 80/40. I was really sick. They. Couldn't find the baby on the doppler, even though they looked for 20 minutes. They refused an ultrasound u.until I started crying. They brought a computer laptop with an ultrasound probe no larger than a permanent marker put it on one spot, said "it.doesn't look like a baby yet but there's a heart flicker". They didn't even show me the heart, they didn't even move the probe once it just magically landed on the heart.... and how does my 13 week, second trimester baby not look like a baby? She didn't look! She just wanted to shut me up!!!!! It was an awful experience!

I am SO SO sorry!!! You poor thing! They sound like awful people!! How dare they worry you like that when they could have easily glanced at your LO and told you s/he's fine!! Don't worry about the thread, just take care of yourself sweetie.

Huge :hugs: mumofone. What a horrible experience for you :( The care you received sounds dreadful. I would be complaining when you are back to full health. I'm sure baby is just fine. Take care & get some rest :hugs:

Momofone-
I am so sorry you went through that- but relieved too that it sounds like baby is fine! Are you able to call your OB for an emergency peace of mind scan? I know the place I go would do it in a heartbeat. Prayers for your quick recovery and peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->