~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Momofone, how awful! :hugs: I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :( What an insensitive nurse... :growlmad:

Mom_of_Roodys, my scan is October 9th. I can hardly wait!

Anyones first scan on the 7th October?

I have my 12 week scan on the 7th! It'll be my second scan as at my first '12 week scan' they put me back a week and a day. Looking forward to seeing how much the baby has grown in that time!

MomofOne, I am so sorry you had to go through that. Medical personnel can be incredibly insensitive. I am sure Bubs is just fine. Rest and get well soon, sweetie!:hugs:

Well, girls, I have my first appointment with my regular OB this afternoon. I am excited to see him, he delivered my daughter and I'm very comfortable with him. I am hoping he can shed some light on how things are progressing with Baby B. I definitely found Baby A's heartbeat on my Doppler on Saturday, such a sweet, reassuring sound!:happydance:

My nausea is back full force, unfortunately. Can't believe I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! Hopefully these symptoms will start to abate soon...:nope:

Hi ladies! I hope you are all doing well! I can't believe we are on the last day of September! It's already been 2 months since getting our :bfp: I am updating the front page today. If I missed anyone, or anything please feel free to message me. :hugs:

Thank you for all the support ladies. I am finally feeling a little better. It was definitely a ruff weekend. I spent my weekend puking and cleaning up 5 and 1 year old puke. Ah the joys of motherhood. lol. I can't believe tomorrow is October!! I am having my gender scan in 16 days and my reveal in 20!

Good luck to the ladies with scans coming up.

Caitlenc: Hope everything goes well at your appointment. I've debated getting a doppler, but I'm worried I won't be able to hear the heartbeat and freak myself out. So happy for you that you found baby A's.

Momofone, glad to hear you're starting to feel better after the awful weekend you had. How exciting you're getting that close to finding out the gender. My doctor won't do the scan for that until 20 weeks so almost 8 whole weeks to go! Also, could you update my site date to the 12th? I posted after my first ultrasound that it had moved, but I know it's easy to miss.

As for me, I'm waiting on a call back from my doctors. I ended up in the ER Saturday night with cramping and bleeding so I'm supposed to follow up today with my obgyn. They did an ultrasound and found no cause for the bleed. Everything looked perfect with the baby too. Bleeding has almost stopped, but I'm still super worried.

Caitlenc: Hope everything goes well at your appointment. I've debated getting a doppler, but I'm worried I won't be able to hear the heartbeat and freak myself out. So happy for you that you found baby A's.

Momofone, glad to hear you're starting to feel better after the awful weekend you had. How exciting you're getting that close to finding out the gender. My doctor won't do the scan for that until 20 weeks so almost 8 whole weeks to go! Also, could you update my site date to the 12th? I posted after my first ultrasound that it had moved, but I know it's easy to miss.

As for me, I'm waiting on a call back from my doctors. I ended up in the ER Saturday night with cramping and bleeding so I'm supposed to follow up today with my obgyn. They did an ultrasound and found no cause for the bleed. Everything looked perfect with the baby too. Bleeding has almost stopped, but I'm still super worried.

I will go ahead and fix that right away :flower: I am sorry to hear you ended up in the ER. I am so glad baby looked good. I had a bleed like that with my second daughter and they sent me to the perinatologist (sp?) He said my cervix was irritated. :shrug: I bet your little one is a-ok.

I have to pay $100 for the early scan. The one at my Dr won't be until 20 weeks. I'm impatient and just can't wait that long :haha:

Sorry I haven't checked in ladies. I'll add the new ladies when I get to my laptop. I had to leave work on Friday and ended in the emergency room for 10 hours. I got bad food poisoning and needed 4 IV bags of fluid,I was so dehydrated. My blood pressure kept dropping down to 80/40. I was really sick. They. Couldn't find the baby on the doppler, even though they looked for 20 minutes. They refused an ultrasound u.until I started crying. They brought a computer laptop with an ultrasound probe no larger than a permanent marker put it on one spot, said "it.doesn't look like a baby yet but there's a heart flicker". They didn't even show me the heart, they didn't even move the probe once it just magically landed on the heart.... and how does my 13 week, second trimeyster baby not look like a baby? She didn't look! She just wanted to shut me up!!!!! It was an awful experience!

I am SO SO sorry!!! You poor thing! They sound like awful people!! How dare they worry you like that when they could have easily glanced at your LO and told you s/he's fine!! Don't worry about the thread, just take care of yourself sweetie.

That is so disgusting. I hope ur feeling much better now. Can't believe the behaviour of some so called care professionals.

Wishing you well and sure ur lil peach is absolutely fine xxx

Sorry i can't seem to keep up with this thread on my phone, i hope everyone is doing ok <3

I have my first scan tomorrow morning and i am feeling sick with nerves :/ but also stuffing my face. Sigh.

Sorry i can't seem to keep up with this thread on my phone, i hope everyone is doing ok <3

I have my first scan tomorrow morning and i am feeling sick with nerves :/ but also stuffing my face. Sigh.

good luck at your scan! Let us know how it went

So I saw my obgyn a couple hours ago and she said the bleeding was most likely implantation bleeding. I'm like what...? I'm 12 weeks pregnant. She said even in the 10 to 14 week range it's still pretty common. She pretty much said I don't really have anything to worry about at this point because baby looked good on scan and she did an internal and cervix is closed. I got a new pic at my scan on Saturday, but couldn't see until today as they post them online instead of printing them.
https://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p783/LadyPandaMao/2082295a-6fb6-41fb-ad80-8f64a8516ca7_zps95998764.jpg

How cute, Panda! Glad to hear all went well with your ob. :)

Panda-Amazing u/s!!! Baby looks great!!! And I hear about people who bleed their entire pregnancy and are fine!! But rather be safe than sorry and it looks like everything is great for you!!

Afm-does anyone get headaches? I am 12 weeks and I thought headaches would go away but they are not!!!! I try not to take meds but sometimes I have to or I can't function!

Panda-Amazing u/s!!! Baby looks great!!! And I hear about people who bleed their entire pregnancy and are fine!! But rather be safe than sorry and it looks like everything is great for you!!

Afm-does anyone get headaches? I am 12 weeks and I thought headaches would go away but they are not!!!! I try not to take meds but sometimes I have to or I can't function!

Yup, terrible headaches here!

Hi Ladies.

Just an update on yesterday's 12 week scan. Scan went really well lil chunk doing well and been moved from 12+2 to 13 weeks so growth going up in right direction. Feel so silly now as Sunday was in tears all evening imaging those dreaded words. Feel like I'm walking on air now. Going to attempt to upload a pic lol xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
Going to try that with pic up the right way lol xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
Panda, what a gorgeous scan pic!! Glad everything looks good, and that the bleed is nothing to worry about (although I know you will anyway!)

Little Moomin, good luck at your scan! Update as soon as you can!

AFM, I had a wonderful appointment yesterday! Baby A is measuring 2 days ahead, and was wriggling all around:cloud9: It was so cute! baby B has finally started to vanish, which is sad, but makes it easier to focus on the healthy baby we have in there. I am scheduled for my NT scan on Monday, and will only be 10w 6d. Is that too early? I feel like most NT scans are at 12 weeks? They will also be doing the Harmony test.

According to book I read, headaches can return again now due to change in progesterone again. Should ease off though when ur body is adjusted to progesterone levels. Should ease off again in next week.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"