~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Glass-SUPER CUTE idea!!!! We are doing it before Thanksgiving. I will be having a gender party for just immediate family and close friends...I am obsessed with scratch off tickets so I am going to make those but only one lucky person will get the answer and they have to say it out loud!

Also, our gender guess was girl, but all I'm buying if its a girl is clothing and bedding/room decor. I'm not getting a new bouncer, receiving blankets, burp cloths, etc. (maybe 1 or 2 new). Any of you expecting #2 plan on buying all new or not depending on gender?

I'm expecting #3. My other two are girls and my DD#2 will only be 19 months when the baby comes. If it is a boy, he will get a new carseat, stroller, blankets, and clothes. No one will care that he has a pink bouncer, so I'm definitely not getting a new one lol. I think we are having girl #3 though. We are putting DD #2 in a toddler bed around 18 months and the baby will use her crib.

If this baby is a girl like everyone thinks, my gut was completely wrong. I thought boy #2! My carseat and stroller are gender neutral but I do want a girly carseat cover- and I agree- no one will care if she's in a blue bouncer! Lol. My swing is also gender neutral.

Glass and Amcolecchi- Cute ideas!!! We are doing a balloon popping contest. I did a football theme, so everyone will be wearing their team color. Then each person from blue picks a pink partner and they need to pop a balloon using no hands. The first team to pop the balloon with pink or blue confetti instead of white wins!

All these gender reveal ideas are so cute! Almost makes me want to jump the yellow ship and find out sooner...:dohh:

Had my appointment today and baby sounds wonderful! She found the heartbeat in just a few seconds and it was high 150s, low 160s.... i was hoping we would set the gender appointment today but i guess it will be set at my next appointment (beginning of Nov)... so anxious to find out!

Also, our gender guess was girl, but all I'm buying if its a girl is clothing and bedding/room decor. I'm not getting a new bouncer, receiving blankets, burp cloths, etc. (maybe 1 or 2 new). Any of you expecting #2 plan on buying all new or not depending on gender?

I'm expecting #3. My other two are girls and my DD#2 will only be 19 months when the baby comes. If it is a boy, he will get a new carseat, stroller, blankets, and clothes. No one will care that he has a pink bouncer, so I'm definitely not getting a new one lol. I think we are having girl #3 though. We are putting DD #2 in a toddler bed around 18 months and the baby will use her crib.

This will be #4, and we have 2 girls and a boy, so I think we have everything we need! To be honest, I had SO MUCH stuff from my girls that I just recycled it when I found out #3 was a boy. I ordered a new cover for the carseat instead of a whole new seat. The exersaucer, pack n play, etc are all gender neutral colors anyway. In a pinch, he even sometimes wears pink! (usually only a sleepsack, but still, lol).

I love the gender reveal ideas! We're team yellow too, which will drive my family nuts! That alone is reason to do it. :haha:

Had a little scare monday we thought I was leaking amniotic fluid had to go get checked out everything is just peachy:thumbup: and when they did the ultrasound babys hearbeat was 166 and bouncing around in there everything looked great!! Although they did say I'm a week ahead so my new due date is april 01, 2014 :) as of monday I was 13+6 so I'm now 14+1 :):happydance: next doc appt. is the 22nd and then the gender ultrasound appt 2weeks later on nov. 8th <3 sooo excited

better late than never :) my scan from yesterday, sorry it's poor quality it's a pic of a pic. Wee baby putting it's arm up to suck it's thumb (ummm if it has a thumb yet?!)

Attachments

• 1244543_402230403233111_1956570204_o.jpg
    1244543_402230403233111_1956570204_o.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Heard the heartbeat at 150 Monday!!! We also set our anatomy/sex determination ultrasound for November 11th!! I love reading the reveal ideas!!! I'm so excited and can't wait!

Moomin, your scan looks great. Pretty sure baby has a thumb now. I haven't seen my little one doing that yet. It always seems to be dancing or bouncing.

Moomin, your scan looks great. Pretty sure baby has a thumb now. I haven't seen my little one doing that yet. It always seems to be dancing or bouncing.

All mine does is bounce too :)

Mine had her hands up by her face and legs crossed. Exactly like my son at his 12 week scan. And she was pretty calm too, like he was. He's a pretty chill little dude and I used to tell people he was laidback before he was even born due to his kicks and how calm he was on the scans. Now I'm wondering how this little princess's personality will be.

Mine had her hands up by her face and legs crossed. Exactly like my son at his 12 week scan. And she was pretty calm too, like he was. He's a pretty chill little dude and I used to tell people he was laidback before he was even born due to his kicks and how calm he was on the scans. Now I'm wondering how this little princess's personality will be.

It doesn't follow, my daughter was so laid back in the womb, she sat still for all the scans, didn't kick much and never at night. Yet she's been a little firecracker since the day she was born and has never stopped since :) I think she was just saving up her energy for after she was born :haha:

I can't wait to find out what this one's like. Will it be another one with bags of energy? Will they be really laid back? Its so exciting :)

How do you know this one's a girl by the way?

My son was always crazy on scans, wouldn't stay still. This one was different, lying facing us sucking its thumb and drinking and rolling onto its back then back on its side.

Hi Girlies!

Love the scan pic, Moomin!:thumbup:

So, I need you all to talk me off of the ledge. I tried to find baby's heartbeat on Doppler last night, and couldn't find it. We saw her on the scan Monday, and she was fine. I found her heartbeat last Saturday no problem. I'm only just over 10 weeks, and I know it's early, but I can't help worrying a bit in the back of my mind. Thankfully, I only have to wait until Monday for a scan. Just a bit nervous, now.:shrug:

It doesn't follow, my daughter was so laid back in the womb, she sat still for all the scans, didn't kick much and never at night. Yet she's been a little firecracker since the day she was born and has never stopped since :) I think she was just saving up her energy for after she was born :haha:

I can't wait to find out what this one's like. Will it be another one with bags of energy? Will they be really laid back? Its so exciting :)

Lol my laidback guess was probably totally random and lucky with my DS! I keep telling myself I can't get 2 laidback babies so to expect crazy with this next one. That's so funny that yours was opposite!

At my nuchal scan the tech asked if I wanted a gender guess, I said yes and she said 'girl'. Then the doctor came in and he said 'did the tech give you a gender guess?' I said 'yes' he said 'did she say 'girl' cause that's what I think'. These are the same two people who gave me a 'boy' guess for my son so I'm just going with it, while remaining fully aware they could be wrong. :) a big part of me wants a baby girl but I also love the idea of brothers, so I know I'll be happy either way, but I did the same thing once they gave me a 'boy' guess with my son and I couldn't stop calling him a 'he'!

Off to the 2nd trimester I go :D

Congrats! I'm coming with you!!

Hi Girlies!

Love the scan pic, Moomin!:thumbup:

So, I need you all to talk me off of the ledge. I tried to find baby's heartbeat on Doppler last night, and couldn't find it. We saw her on the scan Monday, and she was fine. I found her heartbeat last Saturday no problem. I'm only just over 10 weeks, and I know it's early, but I can't help worrying a bit in the back of my mind. Thankfully, I only have to wait until Monday for a scan. Just a bit nervous, now.:shrug:

Don't let yourself worry about this!! Baby is snuggled away tight in there. This is the reason I won't let myself get a Doppler! When is your next scan? What if you make a deal with yourself that you'll put away your Doppler until second trimester?

Lol my laidback guess was probably totally random and lucky with my DS! I keep telling myself I can't get 2 laidback babies so to expect crazy with this next one. That's so funny that yours was opposite!

At my nuchal scan the tech asked if I wanted a gender guess, I said yes and she said 'girl'. Then the doctor came in and he said 'did the tech give you a gender guess?' I said 'yes' he said 'did she say 'girl' cause that's what I think'. These are the same two people who gave me a 'boy' guess for my son so I'm just going with it, while remaining fully aware they could be wrong. :) a big part of me wants a baby girl but I also love the idea of brothers, so I know I'll be happy either way, but I did the same thing once they gave me a 'boy' guess with my son and I couldn't stop calling him a 'he'!

Off to the 2nd trimester I go :D

Congrats! I'm coming with you!!

Aw lovely! I love having a daughter. I'm sure its the same with boys but I just love cuddling up with my little girl; and hopefully we will go shopping together and stuff when she's all grown up! Actually I'm secretly hoping #2 is another girl. Most people want one of each but I'd much rather have 2 girls :) DH would love a boy though so either way we'll be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->