~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

So cute, Amcolecchi! Boy, they change a lot each week, don't they? Beautiful :)

Jelly, good luck at your scan. I remember being asked to drink a ton of water last pregnancy, and all I could think during the while scan was, "please don't pee in the table!" :haha: Luckily my regular OB doesn't ask me to do that. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Lovely scan pics ladies. I found little wiggles HB today on Doppler it was 152-156. Great birthday pressie.

Thank you ladies!! OMG yes the baby's head isn't so HUGE lol!!! BW-awww that is an awesome birthday present!

BW- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maternity jeans are ridiculously priced, I like to sew, and have some jeans that are way too small. So I decided to convert them to maternity jeans. It worked great, the jeans fit again, I spent no money, and have a new pair of maternity pants. YAY

Maternity jeans are ridiculously priced, I like to sew, and have some jeans that are way too small. So I decided to convert them to maternity jeans. It worked great, the jeans fit again, I spent no money, and have a new pair of maternity pants. YAY

Can you come to my house for an afternoon please?? :haha:

H&M has some cute maternity stuff for super cheap! Just can't bring myself to spend the $70 on gap mat jeans.

Hey guys! I've been MIA for a while as I have been SO sick this pregnancy! So not fun, but totally worth it. Is anyone still have any morning sickness? I've been getting sick everyday still and as of week 11 have been hit with headaches almost daily...not fun especially while weaning and sleep training my DD.

On a positive note, we heard little bean's heartbeat last week at 11 + 3 and it was 144 bpm. Based off that I am leaning towards that there is a little boy growing in my belly! I know it's an old wives tale but my DD had a high heart rate of 172 bpm at around the same time. I know it's a 50/50 chance but it's fun to guess!

Well had my scan yesterday and all went well, saw little bubs wriggling away. I was ready to burst by the time they had finished. Dont know why I had to drink so much water, im usually lucky if i can have one glass without it going straight through me haha

They have moved me forward a few days so my new date is 14th April :D

So what do we think is it a boy or girl? I'd be happy with another girl but OH would like a boy. He thinks he can talk me round to find out at the next scan but I love finding out straight after giving birth lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/jellybean_2105/2632C3D3-9165-4C6E-A893-63553EFFCFB6-2412-0000024C4596638C_zps123d21d8.jpg

Beautiful scans, so happy to read all the great news!!

Jelly- Looks to me like a little boy! I'm no expert, though! :haha:

Happy birthday bw. Are you using a home Doppler? Which one?

Hello :) how is everyone? Are people feeling movement yet?? I know its super early but Im feeling little, umm, twitches? Flips? Hard to describe but definitely the same as i Eekt with my son. The don't seem to be followed by bum wind so hoping they are movement - would be great :)

this bit of pg feels a bit like no mans land to me, just a bit fat, no kicks, symptoms gone so Im ready for some second tri action!!! Also got downs screen results and chances are low which is expected and good :)

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Grats on the screen results, Moomin!

I havn't felt kicks yet, but it's SUPER early for me. Luckily at my ultrasound they told me that my placenta is in the back, which means I should feel a lot this pregnancy! With my last, the placenta was anterior (in front) so I didn't feel anything until way farther along ,and even then it was faint.

I know what you mean about no man's land. I just feel bloated and yucky! Luckily the morning sickness is mostly gone, but I'd love some new (and better!) symptoms to remind me that there's someone growing in there! :haha:

I thought I was better and I am a bit, but still pretty sick in the evenings. I've felt movement for a while now but it's rare, ready for regular movement. I also had an anterior placenta with my son, not sure what this one is but early regular movement would be nice.

Hi im new to this site so not sure of im posting in the right place. Im due baby number 5 april 13th x

Hi and welcome tashab :hi:
I finally managed to find baby's heartbeat with the Doppler last night, so pleased! I think I've felt a few little movements over the last two weeks but looking forward to actually feeling 'properly' pregnant! Not sure where my placenta is but it was anterior last time and I didn't feel much movement at all.

Well had my scan yesterday and all went well, saw little bubs wriggling away. I was ready to burst by the time they had finished. Dont know why I had to drink so much water, im usually lucky if i can have one glass without it going straight through me haha

They have moved me forward a few days so my new date is 14th April :D

So what do we think is it a boy or girl? I'd be happy with another girl but OH would like a boy. He thinks he can talk me round to find out at the next scan but I love finding out straight after giving birth lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/jellybean_2105/2632C3D3-9165-4C6E-A893-63553EFFCFB6-2412-0000024C4596638C_zps123d21d8.jpg

I think :pink:

I had a spur of the moment scan today and I'm TEAM BLUE!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->