~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congratulations on the baby BOY Reno!! How exciting!

Congrats Reno! Two brothers- best friends! I want a little girl but I love the idea of brothers. So mixed feelings!
:hugs:

Congrats Reno, I'm so jealous! I had a scan at 14+5 and they didn't even attempt gender. Plus side? I've got little kicks from this one as I write this :)

Congrats, Reno! Boys are amazing. :)

I can't wait to feel movement! How fun. I probably have a couple of weeks to go, though.

Mayb_baby, I hope these 2 weeks fly by. I can't wait to see your scan!

Only two more days until my early, private gender scan! I am so excited. :happydance: I have to wait until Saturday for the results though, but am still beyond excited to see the baby.

wamommy- Thanks I'm so nervous

momofone08- How exciting :) hope it fly's by :)

imaginary8x- Hope it all goes well :) xx

Congrats Reno, I'm so jealous! I had a scan at 14+5 and they didn't even attempt gender. Plus side? I've got little kicks from this one as I write this :)

I went to a private hospital in Europe on hols and said I'd love to know, but may be too early. she said it would be no problem If the baby was in a good position!

Moomin, yes I am feeling the baby! I'm only 13 weeks today but have been feeling little movements on and off for about a week or two. I know its early, but this is my second and I heard you feel them earlier with your second. Last night my DD woke up in the middle of the night and as I was rocking her back to sleep it felt like a party was going on in my stomach! I loved every second of it! :)

Congrats Reno on team blue! I'm so excited to find out I'm debating getting a private scan done early!

Wow, can't believe that we're already in to gender reveals already! Lovely team :blue: news, Reno. Time is flying :)

I'm still not 100% on whether we'll find out or not. Some days I want to & others I don't :shrug: DH is still in the no camp. My 20 week scan isn't until 2nd December so I have a while to make my decision. 7 weeks, in fact!

My sis had her 20 week scan today & is having a girl :D

Forgot to say earlier... I got my Downs screening result today & I'm low risk. 1 in 43,000 to be exact so I'd say the chance of chromosomal abnormalities is pretty small.

I had a risk of 1 in 52,00 with DS. I suppose my age must have ever so slightly increased my risk with me now being 30.

had my genetic scan and blood work today. Should have result in a few days and then the second part of bloodwork will be done November 4th. Nt= 2 I believe which is below the worrisome 3 number

I put some u/s pics on my journal page 13w5days today

I keep accidentally unsubscribing from this thread-stupid fat fingers on my phone!
Congrats on your blue bump Reno!
Can't wait to find out how yours goes momofone :D
AFM: I'm starting to feel more obvious movements, not every day but I was 20 weeks before I felt anything last time so its exciting. Having lots of headaches and still waiting for some energy to reappear!

https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n33/emmwason/56311672-3326-4C69-9ED4-E63A5F3A38EF-1773-0000018E5D4B098E_zpsd7b67fab.jpg

12 week scan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->