~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Aw lovely news, Mumofone :) One of each is my idea of a perfect family :)

MOMO-CONGRATS!!!! I have an appt. today and I am hoping my midwife will at least tajke a guess but I won't find out for sure until 4 more weeks!!

My whole family has a wicked cough and cold! Yikes! I'm watching my fever like a hawk. It's 102 that's dangerous, right?

how is everyone feeling? How is second tri treating you? Anyone feel the "glow" we're supposed to get? :haha:

Ummm I am not on the main page, can I please go on the 14th please! Thank you!! :)

My whole family has a wicked cough and cold! Yikes! I'm watching my fever like a hawk. It's 102 that's dangerous, right?

how is everyone feeling? How is second tri treating you? Anyone feel the "glow" we're supposed to get? :haha:

I'm sorry you are sick. I have been sick since last week. My kids caught it too, they are over it now and I have it worse than ever. Sounds like it has turned to bronchitis. I cough so hard I end up vomiting.

Have you given your OB a call? 102 doesn't sound too good while pregnant. Hope it's nothing serious hun.

Oh, I haven't hit 100 even yet, thank goodness! I'm prepared at 100 degrees to take a couple of Tylenol to bring it down.

momofone I'm so sorry you're sick, too. :( It's no fun! I hope it passes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->