~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

We'll be staying team yellow, but I have a little niggling feeling that this one is another girl. :shrug: I was wrong with the other 3 though, so who knows!! lol

A part of me is jealous, I loved the surprise with DD. But, my husband wanted to know, so I deferred to his wishes. It's exciting whenever you find out, I think! Besides, at this point it can still go either way, so I have another month of not knowing for sure!:shrug:

Tuesday I'll be 17weeks :) I'm stickin' with the first dd for now until my gender scan in two weeks on Nov.8th!! I'm sooooo excited! I hope everyone's doing well!! Congrats on all the gender announcements!! I can't believe most of us are gettin' close to the half way mark already!! :thumbup::happydance: My question today has anyone felt any flutters yet? I'm 16+4 today and this week I've started to feel some little movements of course nothing strong but I know it's baby especially when I'm layin' down at night time. Yesterday afternoon I felt the baby move from one side to the other I wasn't sure at first unitl I felt "peanut" go to the other side. I was sittin' really still on the porch watchin' landen play and talk to a girlfriend of mine shannon. Landen is my almost 3year old his birthday is Monday! Yay! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been trying to keep updated with everyone!! Hope all is well :kiss::happydance::thumbup::flower:

Question-How early did you ladies find out the gender? I know most times they can say girl in the beginning then it turns out to be a boy later! We are getting a private gender scan at 17w5d and I am just nervous it will be wrong. I go to my regular ob at 20 weeks..I was just wondering the chances!

Workinonbaby- I started feeling flutters at around 15 1/2 weeks and obvious stronger movements at 16+2. Now there is movement and kicks everyday, just no pattern that I can tell yet. Tuesday (at exactly 17 weeks) baby was doing acrobats all day long...hardly stopped moving..made momma happy :) Hopefully your kicks get stronger soon! And happy birthday to your DS! Do you have a party or anything planned for him?

Workinonbaby- I started feeling flutters at around 15 1/2 weeks and obvious stronger movements at 16+2. Now there is movement and kicks everyday, just no pattern that I can tell yet. Tuesday (at exactly 17 weeks) baby was doing acrobats all day long...hardly stopped moving..made momma happy :) Hopefully your kicks get stronger soon! And happy birthday to your DS! Do you have a party or anything planned for him?

Awww Yay!! I bet that does make momma happy :) That's the best part about pregnancy is the movement it's just amazing I'm soooo ready for the movements to get stronger. I started feeling a little bit last week but I wasn't sure this week I'm positive lol next week hopefully they'll be stronger :)... Yes next weekend we plan on having a little party for him he wants a monster truck birthday party lol what can I say he's a boy lol. So far we've done mickey mouse and cars. Now it's monster trucks.

Question-How early did you ladies find out the gender? I know most times they can say girl in the beginning then it turns out to be a boy later! We are getting a private gender scan at 17w5d and I am just nervous it will be wrong. I go to my regular ob at 20 weeks..I was just wondering the chances!

Most Ob's like doing Gender scans between 18-20weeks because they do the measurements and skeletal scan also, but by 17w5d you should be a ok to find out for sure. Some find out as early as 13w. Don't stress you're in the all clear I found out at 18w with my DS and it was 100%. :happydance: I'm excited for you!! What are you kinda hopin' for? I know either way I'm sure you'll be happy as long as he/she is healthy!

Hope everyone is well, I've been really sick for the last few weeks I'm finally starting to feel a little more normal. Any Halloween plans? X

17 weeks 3 days!

Share your second tri bumps ladies!!! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20131026_094120.jpg
    IMG_20131026_094120.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
beautiful bump!! I still don't have one! Eventually I'll pop but for now I just look pudgy, lol

Lovely bump ,momofone! I still just look fat lol!
Baby is really active now and feeling movement every day which is reassuring. Last time I felt nothing until 20weeks.
I've been feeling really awful for the lat few days, just with a cold and a mild fever but not being able to take any cold and flu medication as well as being home alone with a nearly 3 yr old isn't helping me shake it off:-(

Feeling some movement and its getting stronger. Last night I had one giant kick and I've been waiting for another ever since! Maybe some Halloween candy will get LO moving. ;)

I will do a bump pic too, I definitely have one.

So cute, Momofone! I'll post a bump pic tomorrow... even though there's not much to see yet!

I think I've felt a flutter here and there, but definitely nothing for sure. It's still pretty early here. I'm expecting it soon though, and can't wait!

I still just look fat too :( I know people must look at me & think I've put weight on! The only person who has dared ask me if I'm pregnant who I haven't told is the canteen staff at work! :haha:

I've felt a few flutters but can't wait for the movement to get more frequent. Now that the sickness has stopped, I'm in a phase where I could forget I was pregnant iykwim. Not feeling rough anymore but no bump or movement really. Can't wait for a few weeks time when I'll have both! Was looking at my bump pics from Rex the other day & my 16 week one is a definite bump. Small but a bump. I don't know if the flabby skin on my belly from having Rex will hide that this time though :(

I've just added a 4head stick to my shopping order. I've had a headache for the past couple of days that isn't shifting so thought I'd give that a go.

Last weeks bump!!! I love it :cloud9:

Attachments

• 17 weeks bump.jpg
    17 weeks bump.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
15+6 bump!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/rebekahhunter141/20131023_094622-1_zps17c912a4.jpg

Love the bumps, Ladies!!

I think I may have felt some flutters, but it's super early so hard to tell for sure. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow.

I definitely have a bump, but it's all soft and flabby, and really just makes me look and feel fat:haha: But my almost 4 year old daughter definitely noticed. She says "Mommy, your tummy is getting bigger, does that mean the baby will be here soon?" I tried to explain that I will be getting MUCH bigger before the baby is ready to come out!:dohh:

LOVE the bump pics! I am 16 weeks as of today and I have a tiny bump, I am taking pics tonight, I will upload it on here later! But I don't think I have felt anything. I feel things in my tummy but I can't tell if it's gas or baby kicking or what!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->