~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

My whole family has a wicked cough and cold! Yikes! I'm watching my fever like a hawk. It's 102 that's dangerous, right?

how is everyone feeling? How is second tri treating you? Anyone feel the "glow" we're supposed to get? :haha:

I'm sorry you are sick. I have been sick since last week. My kids caught it too, they are over it now and I have it worse than ever. Sounds like it has turned to bronchitis. I cough so hard I end up vomiting.

Have you given your OB a call? 102 doesn't sound too good while pregnant. Hope it's nothing serious hun.

Ugh this was miserable, I had this too! I had to pull the car over on the way to work one morning because I was coughing so hard I threw up! Started to carry plastic bags in the car now, even though MS is basically gone. Lesson learned.

Oh I'm late to the party but can I join you all? I'm due April 7! :thumbup: Not expecting to last until April though, as my previous kiddos were 35/36 weekers!

Hi Girls!

Sorry to hear that some of you are sick:nope: It's bad enough getting sick when you can take something, but being sick whilst pregnant is the worst.:hugs:

Well, I had my 13 week NT scan yesterday, and it was amazing! Baby looks perfect! We were originally going to stay team yellow, but they offered us a gender guess, and I let my husband decide. After all the trouble we've had with our vanishing twin, he decided he wanted to know, so we have an early gender guess that we are having a BOY!!:cloud9: We have to wait for the next scan to find out for sure, but the doctor said it was 75-80% sure it's a boy. We are super excited!!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations caitlec on the baby boy!! That would be wonderful for you to have one of each!

Darah and Sun- Welcome to the group! I have added you both to the front page. :)

Caitenc- Welcome to team :blue:! Congratulations! One of each will be awesome.

Welcome to the new ladies! :wave:

Caitlen, how exciting about your little boy! Congrats :D I wasn't sure I'd know what to do with a boy after 2 girls, but I must say they are lovely! :yipee:

You know you're pregnant when you want nothing more but to eat that raw meat Andrew Zimmern just ate on Bizzare Foods. These cravings are wacky this time. :wacko:

You know you're pregnant when you want nothing more but to eat that raw meat Andrew Zimmern just ate on Bizzare Foods. These cravings are wacky this time. :wacko:

ROFL! I just watched his episode from China last night and it made me sooo hungry! :rofl:

Where are all my other team :pink: ladies?!

I'm surprised so many people know gender already! I'm due at the beginning of April and I wouldn't know til my 20 week appt, if I were planning to find out!

They definitely cautioned us that it was early and definitely not 100%, so I am not counting on anything. My next ultrasound is at 17 weeks 2 days, so hopefully they'll know for sure by then! We've only told our families so far, and cautioned them it might change. I had a dream last night that our boy turned out to be a girl!:dohh:

Yeah I'm claiming team :pink: but I was also cautioned that they will tell me for sure at my anatomy appt in 2 weeks. Mine was a 'guess' and could very well change. I think the reason I've jumped on it though is because the same doctor told me my son was a boy at 12 weeks.

@caitlenc- I had only girl dreams with my boy, even after I knew gender! Its supposed to be an old wives tale to dream about the opposite gender you are expecting.

We'll be staying team yellow, but I have a little niggling feeling that this one is another girl. :shrug: I was wrong with the other 3 though, so who knows!! lol

My midwife won't do one till 20 weeks...we had to beg her to do it at 19W4D!!!! But I kinda want to get a private one...but the hubby isn't to keen on paying $80 to do one next week lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->