~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hey ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, really need to get better at this!! I see a lot of you know the gender!! How flippin exciting! I am just dying to know, but our OB wont do the gender scan until 20 weeks :( . So thinking Nov. 25th will probably be the day.

I saw some bump pics, so cute! I however.. have no bump :( just look chubby.. I am praying this bump comes in for at least Christmas!

Welll.. I promise to be checking in more!!

Welcome ladies and also lovely bump pics.

I think I'm feeling flutters more esp at night. Can't wait for the big kicks to come esp for Damon who often kisses and hugs my belly when we r having cuddles.

We went to look at tandems today to compare graco stadium duo and graco quatro tour duo. It prob will be the first one as the quatro was a bit on the small side for Damon although looked better of the 2.
Anyone got the stadium duo?? Can you fit carrycot to rear seat?

Kins- thank you!!! How are you feeling?! You and I are so close in due dates! I am excited to see if anyone actually gives birth on their due dates!!!

Getting a private gender scan Nov.9th!!! SO excited!!!!

Kins- thank you!!! How are you feeling?! You and I are so close in due dates! I am excited to see if anyone actually gives birth on their due dates!!!

Getting a private gender scan Nov.9th!!! SO excited!!!!

I read previous posts you made about getting a private scan. You must of convinced your DH? I have been going back and forth on getting one... The one at the clinic is for Nov. 25th.. seems forever away.

Farmer's wife- Yes haha I did!! It was only $50 so he was okay with it! We don't go to the regular OB till Nov. 21st and I thought that was too far away too!! Look into a private scan they aren't that much especially if you don't do a 3D one!!

Farmer's wife- Yes haha I did!! It was only $50 so he was okay with it! We don't go to the regular OB till Nov. 21st and I thought that was too far away too!! Look into a private scan they aren't that much especially if you don't do a 3D one!!

$50 is a steal!! I don't blame you! I just looked and it says $110 for a 2D ultrasound.. and then it even goes up from there for 3D/4D.. :wacko: I think my DH will tell me for $110 I can just wait a few more weeks lol, dang it!

Mine was $102 for an early 2D. DH thinks it was way too much, but it's our last so I didn't give him an option. lol. I can't wait to see your scans!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/13BD3AF6-D21E-4A3A-8A90-024261D858BD-2988-000003BD8491B01B_zps9be9548d.jpg
Bump pic! I'm showing but I also had trouble losing weight after my son, I was about 15 lbs heavier before this pregnancy.

Have any of you ladies done any painting, or asked if it was okay? I am wanting to get started on the babys room.. All I am good for is the edges HAHA, DH does the rest. So it shouldn't be too bad.. Plan on asking at my appointment Monday, but curious if anyone has done any painting.

Have any of you ladies done any painting, or asked if it was okay? I am wanting to get started on the babys room.. All I am good for is the edges HAHA, DH does the rest. So it shouldn't be too bad.. Plan on asking at my appointment Monday, but curious if anyone has done any painting.

With my last pregnancy I was told it was okay as long as the room was very well ventilated while painting.

I painted with DD#1. THere are different kinds of indoor paint. Just make sure you ask for one of the more eco friendly ones, with less icky fumes. Here's a great link to which ones are best.

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/10-best-nonvoc-lowtoxic-interi-51698

As momofone said, though, as long as it's well ventilated it should be fine! Now I want to paint something... :haha:

Ive been paint my hole house while pregnant. I get someone else to sand the walls and wash them down and i do the painting. I use water based paints and make sure i have windows and doors open and i have a break or stop if the fumes start to get strong.

From everything I've read its fine as long as its the right paint and you don't do the sanding yourself.

Ive been paint my hole house while pregnant. I get someone else to sand the walls and wash them down and i do the painting. I use water based paints and make sure i have windows and doors open and i have a break or stop if the fumes start to get strong.

From everything I've read its fine as long as its the right paint and you don't do the sanding yourself.

Thank you! Our walls need no sanding so that's good :D

Thanks amcole. I'm good no real MS. Just dealing w/constant sinus congestion. I'm not finding out sex if baby but the anticipation is killing me haha!!!

As the other ladies said its safe to paint and clean bathroom etc as long as well ventilated.

It's bad that I can't tell if I have a bump or its my flabby stomach ugh lol I was about 20 lbs over weight prior to pregnancy all in my torso area

Kins- Aww I hope you feel better soon!! OMG I look fat too not a cute round belly at all!! But my friend said around 18-20 weeks I should round out!!! Let's hope!!

Im pretty excited. We officially have a matching crib and changing table set.. along with a rocker/ottoman! Such a big weight lifted off! That stuff is spendy! Have any of you other ladies made big purchases yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->