~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Amcolecchi- I didn't feel any movement at all with my first baby until 20 weeks at least so try not to worry too much :hugs:

Awww all you ladies look so cute!! I am 16 1/2 weeks and still no movement :( I am starting to get worried. Everyone else seems to be feeling movements around this time or earlier!!! Anyone start feeling movement later?

With my DS I didn't feel anything till almost 20wks it's perfectly normal. With this being my second I've felt some movements this week and little ones here and there at night time if I was really still last week. I'll be 18wks on Tuesday. :) So I'm sure baby is just GREAT!! :happydance: No worries!! You'll know and it's by far the most exciting part of pregnancy to me!! <3

Aww thank you ladies!! That does make me feel better! I get a private ultrasound next Saturday too so I think seeing the baby will help!

amcolecchi, ask the sonographer at your ultrasound if your placenta is in the back or front. My money is in the front! With my son I didn't feel anything until around 20 weeks, and he was #3!

Mine was in the front with my son and I didn't feel movement til 20 weeks.

I have an anterior placenta this time and haven't really felt anything. I felt a little flutter yesterday. Hoping they get stronger soon.

OOH thank you!! I will for sure do that!!!

amcolecchi, ask the sonographer at your ultrasound if your placenta is in the back or front. My money is in the front! With my son I didn't feel anything until around 20 weeks, and he was #3!

AmCol, I was 18+ weeks with my first pregnancy, and even then it was very infrequent. Definitely nothing to worry about!!

Re:Early movement..

I wasn't expecting to feel movement for at least a few more weeks, since this is my first. That being said, last week I started to feel this tapping sensation and now I am positive it's the baby. It's pretty early for a first timer but the doctor says that whether you feel movement, etc depends on a lot of factors so not to worry if you feel it later.

In other news, only a little over a week until our anatomy scan!! I'm so excited!

Let's all update!

How far along? 17+4
Morning Sickness? Well and truly gone! yay!
How are you feeling/any ailments? Just constantly tired!
Next scan? 20+5
Team/Gender Team Blue!
Most recent baby purchase? co-sleeper mattress
Next baby purchse? Newborn white vests and sleepsuits! Have so many clothes from DS1 and Nephew, but want to get a few new white things!
Most excited about? Feeling movements every day!
Most anxious about? Tearing again! :/
Anything else? I need to pee. again.

How far along? 17 weeks exactly today!
Morning Sickness? Nope, I am very lucky!
How are you feeling/any ailments? Umm not really, I had bad headaches in the first trimester but now I feel normal!
Next scan? Saturday!!!
Team/Gender We are getting a private Scan this Saturday for the gender!!!
Most recent baby purchase? Breast pump
Next baby purchse? Since this is our first we have our baby shower so I wont be buying a whole lot till after the shower in Feb.!
Most excited about? Feeling the baby kick/move for the first time. Hopefully soon!
Most anxious about? Feeling the baby kick, I am impatient haha. And finding out the sex!
Anything else? I think I need to pee lol

I linger between here and May Emeralds as acording to my dayes I'm due May 2nd, ultrasound dates 23rd April.

But here's my update:

How far along? 14+3 (my dates) 15+6 (ultrasound)
Morning Sickness? Never really had it just bad nausea which is gone :)
How are you feeling/any ailments? Exhausted all the time but me and LO have a cold too
Next scan? 17th December (20+4 or 22 they will officially date me at this scan)
Team/Gender: Won't know until December so team :yellow: for now
Next baby purchse?Havn't purchased anything but will start after December scan
Most excited about?Feeling movements and my scan
Most anxious about? No HB being found or losing LO, I seem to have an awful irrational fear something will happen
Anything else? Can't wait to start enjoying my pregnancy

How far along? roughly 17 weeks
Morning Sickness? Yep 1-2 a week but nausea all the time
How are you feeling/any ailments? Feeling really rough, headaches and tiredness mainly. Def my worse pregnancy!
Next scan? 29th November, ages away!!
Team/Gender I'm thinking girl but staying team yellow so will have to wait and see
Most recent baby purchase? Nothing yet, have a lot already.
Next baby purchse? need a new cot mattress but will get much nearer the time
Most excited about? Feeling better!! Surely I can't feel this bad all the time lol pretty sure once I get a bump and feel some movement it'll outweigh some of the negatives!
Most anxious about? Coping with 2 little ones, and the actual birth ouch!!! Haha
Anything else? nope, just looking forward to April, time really seems to be going slow this pregnancy!

How far along? 18 weeks on Thurs.
Morning Sickness? It's finally gone! Praise The Lord!
How are you feeling/any ailments? Getting some pretty bad headaches daily that last forever.
Next scan? This Thursday!
Team/Gender I was given a 12 week guess of girl by the ultrasound tech and doctor but I'll find out for sure on Thursday.
Most recent baby purchase? None, have a ton of boy stuff and waiting on gender to see if I need girl stuff.
Next baby purchse? Hopefully a few little outfits when I find out gender.
Most excited about? My ultrasound and consistent movement. It's getting stronger! LO kicked all day yesterday!
Most anxious about? Coping with 2 little ones, and an irrational fear of losing the baby. After my mc I'm feeling very timid and nervous about the pregnancy.
Anything else? I have some worries about preparing my DS's room as a 'big boy' and moving his furniture for the baby. He's still in a crib. There are some transitions needing to happen before LO 2 is here. We are also closing on a house on Friday. So much going on.

How far along? 19+2
Morning Sickness? Nope. Never had any :haha:
How are you feeling/any ailments? Just really tired!
Next scan? November 20th when I will be 21+4
Team/Gender Still waiting, but I felt girl earlier in the pregnancy.
Most recent baby purchase? None! I want to have a gender first since gender neutral is hard to find!
Next baby purchase? Probably a gender appropriate outfit :)
Most excited about? Interacting with baby
Most anxious about? Birth/labor, I'm not much for unknown variables.

How far along? 18+5
Morning Sickness? Nope. None this time, just a little food aversion
How are you feeling/any ailments? I'm feeling pretty good. Getting some braxton hicks.
Next scan? Nov 12th for anomaly scan
Team/Gender Team blue :blue:
Most recent baby purchase? a few outfits
Next baby purchase? bed set
Most excited about? getting to hold my little one
Most anxious about? attempting my vba2c
Anything else? 7 days until my 20 week scan! Excited to see my little man again!

How far along? 17+4 (sig off a day)
Morning Sickness? Yes, its been awful!
How are you feeling/any ailments? No.
Next scan? Nov 25th!! FINALLY
Team/Gender: TBD on Nov.25th!
Most recent baby purchase? Changing table & Rocker/Ottoman
Next baby purchase? Not sure yet.
Most excited about? Finding out if we get a baby girl or baby boy!
Most anxious about? Same ^^
Anything else? So thankful for this amazing blessing!

How far along? 14+5
Morning Sickness? Not anymore, thank goodness. It was rough.
How are you feeling/any ailments? I get headaches, and am totally fatigued! I blame 3 other kids to chase after... :wacko:
Next scan? My one and only will be December 4th!
Team/Gender Team Yellow all the way!!
Most recent baby purchase? Nothing yet. :blush: We have almost everything we could ever need from the other 3.
Next baby purchase? I think we'll get a new car seat, since ours just hit the expiration date.
Most excited about? Making sure LO is healthy at the scan in December.
Most anxious about? The baby's health.
Anything else? Am I the only one who hasn't gained any weight yet? I'm utterly confused, since I gained easily (and quickly!) with the other 3. I'm actually still down about 5 pounds from pre-preg weight due to the serious rough patch between 5 and 10 weeks. :sick:

wamommy: i haven't gained any either! I lost some at the beginning and I still haven't gotten back to my pre-pregnancy. I was 20 lbs overweight going in so I am definitely not complaining!

How far along? 18+6
Morning Sickness? Thank goodness it went away around 10 or 11 weeks!
How are you feeling/any ailments? I am feeling wonderful! I'm in a good in between time- first trimester issues are done but I'm not swollen or uncomfortable or anything yet.
Next scan? In one week- November 11th!
Team/Gender I think girl, DH thinks boy... we'll find out on the 11th!
Most recent baby purchase? I've been holding off. I did spend $20 for raffle tickets for an event at work... and i won a basket full of baby stuff! Boppy, diapers, wipes, receiving blankets, burp cloths, etc...
Next baby purchase? Hmm.. not sure. Will probably hold off until after my showers in January and February.
Most excited about? Finding out the gender in a week and kicks to be strong enough that my husband can feel!
Most anxious about? Baby's health- DH has genetic heart condition that baby will be tested for at birth.
Anything else? Everything is going so quickly! I can't believe I'm almost halfway done and that much closer to meeting my little one!

Am I the only one who hasn't gained any weight yet? I'm utterly confused, since I gained easily (and quickly!) with the other 3. I'm actually still down about 5 pounds from pre-preg weight due to the serious rough patch between 5 and 10 weeks. :sick:
I'm still yet to gain any weight, the thought of food just makes me feel sick. I usually love food so finding this really hard. I gained over 3 stone with the last one so hopefully won't be anywhere near that this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->