~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Well ladies looks like me & DH are on TEAM..:blue: BLUE :blue:

We are over the moon excited! I was at 20 weeks, and they moved me up to 21 weeks! And said baby boy is a healthy big boy weighing 1LB! So thankful!! Looks like we are naming him Easton Wayne :D

Yay!! Congratulations Farmerswife!

Congrats Farmer's wife!

And welcome Karry! So sorry about your 2nd tri loss and pregnancy issues. :hugs: You can definitely come here for complaints. :) Do you mind my asking what gender the guess was? Just curious. Based on your ticker colors, I would say BLUE! Plus everyone in here are having boys! :dohh:

Hey guys! I just found this thread - can I join? I'm due on April 1st with our first (not counting a 2nd tri mc) & I'm team :blue:! I'm thrilled to be pregnant but having an awful time! :haha: Still having morning sickness, awful ligament pain (making it hard to walk at times), back pain, severe dizziness today - the list goes on! Delighted to have found you all to go through all this with!

I was admitted to another hospital last week due to vomitting blood (sorry, tmi!) & ended up having our anatomy scan then but I'm having my official one in my regular hospital tomorrow - they had better agree with the gender from the first hospital!

Thanks for the welcome! :flower:

The first hospital said we're having a boy & they were 90-95% sure but I'm still interested to see what our regular hospital say tomorrow! So excited! Just hope they confirm that everything is ok. DH was so happy to hear we're having a boy that he was punching the air during the scan! :happydance:

Update - everything went perfectly today! I thought we'd only be getting home from our 9am appointment now but we were out of the hospital inside an hour! We are DEFINITELY having a boy! :haha: I went on a little shopping spree afterwards to get all the stuff I had seen & said I'd get when we knew the gender. So I got a bear with a blue bow charm from Pandora, a lovely blue babygro with his name embroidered on & a customised Christmas tree decoration with my name, DHs name & babys name on the bump of the female snowman! The doctors were thrilled with everything they saw & said he's doing great - he's measuring a week ahead & estimated to be 1lb 5oz! :cloud9:

Update - everything went perfectly today! I thought we'd only be getting home from our 9am appointment now but we were out of the hospital inside an hour! We are DEFINITELY having a boy! :haha: I went on a little shopping spree afterwards to get all the stuff I had seen & said I'd get when we knew the gender. So I got a bear with a blue bow charm from Pandora, a lovely blue babygro with his name embroidered on & a customised Christmas tree decoration with my name, DHs name & babys name on the bump of the female snowman! The doctors were thrilled with everything they saw & said he's doing great - he's measuring a week ahead & estimated to be 1lb 5oz! :cloud9:

Awesome news!! And congrats on that baby boy! I think April is lovin up on boys! The things you bought sound great!! What are you naming your boy?

Awesome news!! And congrats on that baby boy! I think April is lovin up on boys! The things you bought sound great!! What are you naming your boy?

Thanks! :hugs: There does seem to be a lot of boys coming into the world in a few months! The name we've decided on is Scott (potential middle name is Jamie) :happydance: I love the name you've picked!

I love the name!! Any one else have names? My husband and I are Italian so our son's name is going to be Matteo Anthony :)

Congrats on the boys! Wow, there are so many blue babies in this group!! :D

We haven't discussed names much, since we have fought SO much with the other 3 kids over names. I always end up giving in and then resenting DH for not letting me name them something I like. Of course the names have grown on me once I met the babies, but this time I really want to have a FULL say in the baby's name. I have 3 or 4 names for each gender that I've secretly squirreled away, and I'm thinking when the baby is born I'll hand DH my list and say, "ok, pick one!" :haha:

No names yet...DH doesn't want to think about them quite yet :dohh: So, here I am, going through different sites to try for potential names...the issue is that DH doesn't want "newfangled" trendy names, he wants classic names. So I spend hours finding names that don't sound "old" :wacko: I told my sister a name that he hasn't rejected and her reaction was "ew..." Ugh...

No names yet...DH doesn't want to think about them quite yet :dohh: So, here I am, going through different sites to try for potential names...the issue is that DH doesn't want "newfangled" trendy names, he wants classic names. So I spend hours finding names that don't sound "old" :wacko: I told my sister a name that he hasn't rejected and her reaction was "ew..." Ugh...

This sounds exactly like DH. I don't particularly like the same names as DH, but we both agreed Max (my 9-month-old's name) was a pretty good compromise. I also like Jack, but there's a really famous tv show character named Jack Mylastname, so it was out. :(

I really like Luca (I'm half Italian, amcolecchi :)) but I don't know if DH would go for that for a boy.

Lovely to see more happy scan news. And even more :blue: ! Wow, these boys are outnumbering the :pink: in a big way!

:wave: Karry. Sorry to hear about your previous loss but great to hear you have a healthy bubba in there now :)

We like Maisie / Erin / Hermione. Maisies winning so far! Xx

It makes it seem SO real.. when you know the gender and you have them named! I cant believe I have a baby boy named Easton!! Seriously.. I cant wrap my head around it! This is our first! Seems like just yesterday I was still getting those dang negative preg. tests!

Bring it on April!!

We are naming a baby girl Elena! We haven't picked a middle name yet. I like Violet and found out that was actually my great grandmas name but my OH doesn't like it.

Im so glad it was a girl coz we couldn't agree on any boy names but we both love Elena.

Got my pram today!!!! yay!!!
I got a bugaboo cameleon

Hello ladies, sorry I don't post much!! I try to keep up and read everything just not that great at posting! Things seem to be going well over here! Getting lots of lovely kicks! This little man doesn't kick as hard as my first did! We think we are pretty set on a name but keeping an open mind as we didnt name DS till he was born.
DS #1 is:
B r a x t o n W i l l i a m

For DS #2 were thinking:
S u l l i v a n G e o f f r e y

Sorry about the spaces.. Trying to avoid google searches!!

Both boys middle names are family names.

I told my sister a name that he hasn't rejected and her reaction was "ew..." Ugh...

I was worried my Mam might react like that (sometimes she seems to have no filter!) but thankfully she loves Scott! I haven't told her the middle name yet (but she'll be here in about five minutes) but it's a combination of both my fathers name & DHs fathers name so hopefully she'll like that too!

:wave: Karry. Sorry to hear about your previous loss but great to hear you have a healthy bubba in there now :)

Thanks so much :hugs: It actually happened on St. Stephens Day which was horrible timing (not that there's ever a good time for that to happen) so this little guy is making it so much easier to get through Christmas this year.

Seems like just yesterday I was still getting those dang negative preg. tests!

I think all of that seems so far away now! So glad that we're all finally past that stage! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->