~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I LOVE the name Luca, my friend's name is Luca...my husband said no to it because he liked Matteo better but I love it too!! You should tell him your full Italian friend said to do the name hahahaha

QUOTE=wamommy;30648791]
No names yet...DH doesn't want to think about them quite yet :dohh: So, here I am, going through different sites to try for potential names...the issue is that DH doesn't want "newfangled" trendy names, he wants classic names. So I spend hours finding names that don't sound "old" :wacko: I told my sister a name that he hasn't rejected and her reaction was "ew..." Ugh...

This sounds exactly like DH. I don't particularly like the same names as DH, but we both agreed Max (my 9-month-old's name) was a pretty good compromise. I also like Jack, but there's a really famous tv show character named Jack Mylastname, so it was out. :(

I really like Luca (I'm half Italian, amcolecchi :)) but I don't know if DH would go for that for a boy.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations moomin! So many little boys!
Our bump will probably be nameless as OH and I cannot agree on any names!!

ours nearly has a name, i found it harder this time cos it has to kind of match Elijah

Wow can't beleive how many boys! I've got my 20 week scan today, will be so hard not to find out. Just hope everything is all ok as still no bump and very little movement. Got a heart beat monitor so I know that's still going strong.

Had a dream last night we had another girl, although I'm usually always convinced I'm having a boy and been wrong both times. Only 20 more weeks to wait lol

Yep all went well and I did resist asking what we were having I tried to look for any clues but it was so wriggly! Also had to go for a walk to get baby to flip over so could check the spine.

My placenta was pretty low last time but thankfully that's now moved up and is anterior so prob the reason for lack of movement.

Will add a pic once I can work out how to do it on my phone!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/jellybean_2105/BB4B4FF9-0725-4051-95D8-37D411F72372.jpg

What do you think, boy or girl?? :D

boy.
although I have NOTHING to base it on lol and i dont know how to read the skull thing

We had our anatomy scan two days ago and everything looked perfect. But it was so, so hard to stay team yellow! I got a flash of something that made me think team blue, but then I thought that last time too and it was a girl. :shrug:

Congrats to the ladies who just joined a team! :)

We're still having trouble with the names for boys though we have a girl name we really like--Keira (or Kyra). But judging by the way it's going on this thread, looks like we should be preparing for a boy! :haha:

Jelly- Not sure on the gender but.. they look healthy and happy to me!! You are strong for waiting till the end haha.

DH is really confusing me! Before we found out gender we had a girl and boy name picked. So I assumed... we were going with the boy name we had picked out? When I said to DH so we are naming him "Easton" right.. he goes ugh idk its too early to be for sure.. WHAT.. So I said well.. do you not like that name now? And he says no I do like it.. but I think we need to wait until we 100% name him..

I guess I was excited we had names picked out before even knowing gender.. and now that we know its a boy.. he doesn't want to for sure name him that.. im wondering if he secretly doesn't like the name? Idk!!

We are staying team yellow and having a tough time finding girl names

We are team yellow no names for boy although I like Mason. I want an modern name but not overly popular. DS is Damon.

Girls name : Lexie Rose

Just booked a sneaky 3D scan for 21st Dec (V-day), a little surprise for hubby!

Names.....ugh. With my son, I suggested a name that I loved before pregnancy to DH as my boy name and he agreed immediately, it was awesome. But suddenly this time around, he thinks he should "pick" since I "picked" our son- all I did was suggest a name and he agreed! :dohh: so he has been extremely difficult if it wasn't a name *he* chose. I finally agreed on his name, he wants Charlotte and we will call her Charlee. I agreed but I don't like Charlotte as much as Charlee and Charlee is just the nickname (which, so far, no one calls her, including DH :wacko:). Ugh, it just meant so much to him but I'm sad I'm not in love with it like I was my son's name.

Oh, also my due date has moved from the 9th, to the 11th by 20w scan measurements! I'm back a few days, but I'd rather mentally have a later date in my head so I hopefully go early!

I had my scan last Wednesday and tried to find out the gender, but we're still team yellow. It was the same with my son, wouldn't show us and no good pictures. Both DH and I think its a boy, so we'll find out April 4th if we're right :)

We've got our boy name picked, but no girl name yet. We're having such a hard time with it. We really liked Isla, but its becoming increasingly popular. Now we're considering Morgan, Amy or Bryce...haven't really settled on anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->