~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

The ultrasound went wonderful! They said he is perfect and that there is nothing wrong with him. They said that the hearts are so young still that sometimes arrhythmia's happen, but they clear up quickly. Coffee, chocolate, or anything else with caffeine sometimes makes these worse. I knew about coffee and soda, but had no idea that chocolate could affect baby. :wacko:

He is a little over 3 lbs., in the 68th percentile, and measuring 29 weeks 5 days. He is absolutely perfect. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_3714.JPG
    IMG_3714.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3715.JPG
    IMG_3715.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Wonderful news!! So glad he's doing well. This little boy has definitely given you a lot of worries, I hope maybe you can get a chance to relax until he's safe in your arms! :hugs:

Wonderful news!! So glad he's doing well. This little boy has definitely given you a lot of worries, I hope maybe you can get a chance to relax until he's safe in your arms! :hugs:

I'm definitely hoping all is smooth sailing from now on. He's going to be a handful :haha:

I just bragged about keeping up with this thread and being proud of myself, and then I went MIA for 3-4 days. :dohh: Sounds like everyone is doing awesome!! Those ultrasound photos (can't remember whose, so sorry!) were adorable!

Waiting the results of my GD test. I'm thinking no news is good news, I got a phone call from my OB when I failed the 1 hour with my son (passed the 3 hour though). Haven't gotten a phone call yet this time, so FX I don't have to do the 3 hour.

Baby girl's movements are getting so strong. The other night, DH was feeling my belly and I said "Charlee, move for daddy". She did this crazy sliver across my belly and it freaked DH out. :haha: I love that she responded to what I said though, probably coincidence. :winkwink:

I'm pretty stressed about getting everything ready. SO SO MUCH to do. I think I"m going to start spending all free time at least going through baby clothes from DS and organizing her room.

Those were mine, thanks :flower: it was such a great experience, would definitely have it again if we have another one. Good luck with your GD results!

Thats great news momofone, think you've definitely got your hands full with your LO already from the sounds of it! Xx

Yay! I never shared my little boy's 3D from 27+6. He was a stinker, turned into my back and then later his arm was over his face! At 27+6 he weighed 2.5 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_516742036650484.jpeg
    IMG_516742036650484.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
GlassPeony- if you don't have to work than definitely take the break and relax before baby is born! what is it that you currently do?

Sorry for not responding sooner!

I work as a Book Seller at Barnes and Noble. They're a really good company to work for and offer insurance, 401k, and paid time off even for part time booksellers, but it IS still retail and has a lot of physical demands on top of the mental demands and people just being jerks in general. I had a customer yell at me today because I had to go to the bathroom before I could help them, after helping a different customer.. and over the holidays, interactions with customers was BRUTAL which really beat me down stamina wise. We were running around like crazy, I'd clock out for a break, a customer would approach me after I clocked out and then would yell at me when I'd tell them I couldn't help them and they needed to go to info. That or they'd ignore me and be like "Oh it'll just take a moment", like.... What part of I am NOT being paid and I'm NOT on the clock right now don't you understand?? So yeah. Definitely not feeling bad for not working right up until Paul decides to make his entrance into the world, haha!

Hi ladies haven't been on for a little while but love seeing all of the posts about everyone reaching milestones. I am down to double digits and will be in third trimester in a few days. I passed my glucose test the first time whoo hoo, but am anemic so I started taking iron. My little man is growing each day (as is my tummy :)) I love being in this group and relating to other women. I am just still so surprised how quick this pregnancy is going, and can't believe that I am almost to third trimester already. I still have lots to do to prepare for my little mans arrival.... I think I have hit my nesting phase because I can't stop organizing and trying to get everything in order. Glad to hear everything was ok with you momofone!!!!

Yay, momofone, so pleased all is okay! This pregnancy stuff is a total rollercoaster, isn't it?

Glad all is well with you, Sunshine! Seems like a lot of us are anemic. I guess these babies suck the Iron right out of us!

I just realized I only have 5 days to go until I hit double digits. I can't believe it!

First baby hiccups today! The first time I felt it today I wasn't 100% sure but I woke up feeling it later and it's definitely hiccups. My son had them constantly so I'm curious to see how this little chicka will do.

First baby hiccups today! The first time I felt it today I wasn't 100% sure but I woke up feeling it later and it's definitely hiccups. My son had them constantly so I'm curious to see how this little chicka will do.

Aw I love baby hiccups!

Had my midwife today and ive gotta go for 2 growth scans. One at 29 weeks and one at 34 weeks, then ive gotta see the consultant after. Little miss is measuring at 29cm so is fine but cos callum was only 5lb 13oz at birth hes classed as sga (small for gestation) so they wanna keep an eye on her growth xx

Aw I hope she's growing right on schedule!

I had an OB appt today- passed the GD! But I'm going every 2 weeks now.....that seems insane to me.

Aw I hope she's growing right on schedule!

I had an OB appt today- passed the GD! But I'm going every 2 weeks now.....that seems insane to me.

YAY! So glad you passed, I passed mine last week. The every 2 weeks is definitely crazy. Pretty soon we will be down to every week and then labor!

Thanks, momofone... I just had a little panic attack thinking about that!! :rofl: You can see the hospital where I delivered my 3 babies from the freeway, and it sends a shot of panic through me every time we drive by. :haha: I don't really know why either, since my labors and births were fantastic. :shrug:

bookworm, grats on the test results!

Nats, hopefully LO will fatten up! I'm glad they're monitoring just in case, though.

As for me, my insurance is in the process of being transferred and I'm not sure if I'm covered right now or not. I might need to cancel my appointment and GD test in a couple weeks if things don't get straightened out!

Wamommy-My husband got a new job and got new insurance and we had to wait 30 days till we were covered but I called my OB/midwife and they said since I was going from one insurance to another they would let me come for a regular check-up for free! If we did any ultrasounds or bloodwork I would have to pay that but I just had a normal check-up. So you can always call and ask!

Comparing 3D scans of DS1 (22 weeks, top) and bump (24 weeks, bottom). I think they look quite similar! I'd love them to look alike! :happydance:

Anyone else starting to get super excited!?

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79