~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Bookworm-Typically I can feel his little body as a massive lump :haha: and I can sometimes feel him turn, it feels...odd...my belly changes shape and gets tighter while his body brushes along in there. Then I just feel my tummy and he is vertical.

Lovely scan pics bookworm!
I'm not sure which way bubs is at the moment-I think head down at the moment as most of the definite movements I feel are higher up. I haven't been feeling all that many 'kicks' recently, lots of rolls and wriggling though.

kksy - Delighted everything is looking well. That's annoying about the test results - we had a similar problem when TTC & it's very frustrating. Hope you really enjoy your shower! We don't have them over here so be sure to let me know how it goes - I'm living vicariously through you ladies! :haha:

bookworm - My LO was head down at my last appointment but I feel him squirming around so much that there's no telling what way around he is now! :haha: Your US pictures are beautiful!! :hugs:

Lovely pics Bookworm!

As for babys position, she was transverse at 4d scan last saturday, then at midwife appointment the following wednesday she was breech when midwife had a feel of my tummy, so she seems to like every position but head down! Ive got my 1st growth scan thursday so we'll see what position shes in then! Xx

I passed my GD test! I checked my chart online this morning and my level was 106 after drinking 50 g of glucose and waiting an hour! :dance: Anything under 130 is acceptable on their scale. I am so glad I don't have to take the 3 hour! :)

I passed my GD test! I checked my chart online this morning and my level was 106 after drinking 50 g of glucose and waiting an hour! :dance: Anything under 130 is acceptable on their scale. I am so glad I don't have to take the 3 hour! :)

:happydance: That's great news!

Yay, azure. Fab news! I'm anxiously waiting for me results :/

I'm full of cold. Again! This is my third one this pregnancy. Stupid pregnancy suppressed immune system :( The Olbas inhaler & hot water with honey & lemon are my friends once again! Having an early night tonight to try & shift it & leaving my work until tomorrow night.

Feel like I'm eventually making progress on getting sorted for the baby. Picked a colour for DS's bedroom & decorating it this weekend. Once he's all moved out, I can make a start on patching up the nursery & digging out all the baby stuff again. Getting nervous about not being ready now I'm eventually in third tri.

Do any of you have a lazy baby? What do you guys do when it comes to kick counts?

I don't think I'm far enough along to start kick counts (it's 28 weeks, right?) but my LO is on a pretty reliable schedule already. He/she is quiet all day and then goes nuts in the evening when I'm relaxing and going to sleep. As long as I get that crazy movement at night I feel fine the entire next day when LO is quiet.

SazzleR, I hope you feel better! Colds are no fun. :(

Azure, grats on your test!

Momofone08, mine is pretty wiggly, but there are lots of things that can make baby move. I had a bad day for movement a few days ago and music was what made him move, I'm a mean mommy! :haha: sometimes cold on your belly works, sometimes sugar or soda, but every baby is different.

Do any of you have a lazy baby? What do you guys do when it comes to kick counts?

I don't count kicks, I just take note to his normal movements throughout the day. He's lazy during the day, only giving me tiny little kicks, or wiggles, between 2pm to about 10pm to 11pm until I fall asleep, or when his father is home.

I'm not sure if lazy or anterior placenta but I have a pretty quiet LO. It would freak me out if she was usually wriggly and suddenly quiet but she's always been like this. She moves the most when I'm getting ready for bed.

FINALLY got my GD test results back after two weeks... and I "passed with flying colors!" (in the words of the nurse). Level was 83 after an hour and I'm not anemic! So happy to have this one behind me!

we're lying transverse at the minute too! DS1 was transverse*until*36 weeks, so I'm not worried yet!

I have no idea where baby is at the moment! Hoping the mw will have an idea on Friday.
This baby is crazily active compared to my daughter and I also had an anterior placenta last time which didn't help. Like Sinclair said, I don't tend to count the kiks either-when I'm working I don't really notice all that much movement but our normal routine is lots of movement at this time of day before I leave for work and then once I'm in bed.
kksy9b-Glad you passed! Can't believe it too so long to get the results back, I'd have been going crazy to wait so long :wacko:
Full of a horrible cold today and my DD has a cough so we've been up with her a lot in the night poor baby, really do not want to go to work but I'm on call so better get a move on!
Hope everyone has a good day :flower:

Bookworm-I have an anterior placenta as well and he doesn't have a set schedule to when he moves...Some days he is very active, others I barely feel him! My OB said this is perfectly normal with an anterior placenta and there is nothing to worry about!!

AFM- my OB just said if they didn't call me in 2 days after the GD test I passed lol. I took it over a week ago, so I am guessing I passed haha!

Today Marks 29 weeks!!!!! 11 More to go!! :) as far as movement and kicks I feel her a lot a lot as soon as I lay down for bed and get really still. I feel her sometimes during the day at work it's off and on. Normally she's moving around though!! <3 Tomorrow is my birthday not sure what OH has planned but, as of right now it consist of a hot bath and relaxing lol

Happy Birthday, Working!:flower:

Congrats to all the ladies that have passed their GD test!

Well, I am 26 weeks today!:happydance: I spent the weekend painting the nursery, and I'm very pleased with how the walls look. We still need to recarpet the room, which probably won't happen until the first week in April, as we have to wait for DH's bonus to come in. We also discovered that our crib needs to be replaced, as it has a nasty crack in it.:shrug:

Have any of you ladies ever had oral thrush? I am pretty sure I have it. There are a couple of sores on my tongue (tmi). Unfortunately, we are expecting a blizzard tonight, so I won't be able to get it checked out until probably Thursday at the earliest. I have an OB appointment Monday, and I'm wondering if it can wait until then.:shrug:

Oh, and I have no idea how my little man is lying, I get kicks all over my belly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->