April Fools Day Testers?

Fingers and everything crossed for Everyone...

I've had a dull cramp here and there, this AM I had a major hot flash, then cold, then hot... knowing my luck its perimenopause... :lol: Tired thats about it..

So girls?!? Any symptoms in the last 4 days?

Disappointingly I haven't really had any.... Had a few very mild cramps on and off, a few very vivid dreams and a lot of creamy cm. I'm just worried about reading too much into these.

I'm not really sure what im looking for. I neon sign might just about convince me lol. Because this is the first month of paying attention to my tww I'm not sure what my body normally does. I'm trying to treat this month as a guide of the norm for months to come.

I'd be really interested to see what's going on with you girls though.... Any of you given in with testing yet or are we all on track for 01/04?

Good luck to all x x

my AF is due on the 31st March or 1st April.. fingers crossed for us all! :happydance: x

:dust:

alot more cm/discharge which is creamy

twinges

my nipples were on fire the other day but i'm more convinced that it was the bra i had on at the time.

a few dizzy spells to

bad skin

a few could be down to not drinking enough water thou

My pressure, cramping and creamy CM has subsided so I have accepted it was probably O'v symptoms.... I also have had vivid dreams, but only one night so not going to count that as a symptom just yet :nope: My nipples were also on fire yesterday, so much that the water from my shower stung them, but again only lasted one day.

I too am using this month (this is my first month on Clomid) to gauge what might be normal so (if I am not pregnant) I can look back and know that these are not early pregnancy symptoms, lol

My AF is due April 1st but I think I will start testing a few days before, FX'd for all those testing around April 1st, would love to see more :bfp:'s

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

i'm also due for AF and testing on 4/1. I was having some dull pains and twinges, but today all symptoms resolved. i'm just patiently waiting..

Hi Touch the Sky,

It shows that your actually due to test on March 31st!!! That's one day sooner....Hooray!!! FX'd for you :thumbup:

Hi Touch the Sky,

It shows that your actually due to test on March 31st!!! That's one day sooner....Hooray!!! FX'd for you :thumbup:

Thanks! My RE wants me to test 4/1.. I o'd on St. Pattie's day, so I thought it would be funny to stick with the "holiday" theme :rofl:

Yes, if you stick to holiday theme's, maybe a Christmas baby would suit that just fine!!! Good for you for holding out that long to test, I do not have that much patience.... I will be testing everyday starting on Friday :haha:

.... however, you would be overdue by about 17 days.... but then again, you have patience!!! :rofl:

Well, either holiday would work!!! :thumbup: FX'd for you, have you had any symptoms yet???

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

i was having the dull pains and twinges on days 4 and 5dpo, but now nothing :shrug:

I was having the same thing, but mine was 2, 3 and 4DPO and now nothing..... not sure if that is the way a normal cycle is supposed to work (first full cycle for me in 15 years) but I am guessing so since it's way to early for any pregancy symptoms :nope: Hopefully we get a :bfp: soon though!!!

Ugg I'm at 5dpo I think and the cramps grrr... picking up the creamy cm too, yesterday I had pain in my right boob on the side :lol: But man this cramps are achey... I'm feeling very positive this month, I just have the feeling that this is it. I never cramped this early on and its lower too :) Hmm would I have a December baby or a Turkey baby... :lol:

Good Luck ladies... I hope we all get our :bfp: soon.

Me too good luck ladies let's hope fate is on our side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->