April Fools Day Testers?

may i join? AF due on the 2nd. anyone have any symptoms or anything yet?

alot more cm/discharge which is creamy

twinges

my nipples were on fire the other day but i'm more convinced that it was the bra i had on at the time.

a few dizzy spells to

bad skin

a few could be down to not drinking enough water thou

ok this has changed.......... still got the cramps, need to pee a hell of a lot and my skin is a mess still

Thank God my cramping has subsided it was a rough 2 days, now I'm fine... cm is picking up, I have had a niggly feeling on my ride side which I've never had before and my skin is finally clearing up... This massive zit has finally gotten smaller THANK GOD, I feel like a teenager again... :lol:

temp is low for the 3rd day in a row - don't think I ever ovulated :sad1: and i am all out of OPKs.... :sad2:

Aww hun are you sure?? :hugs: Hang in there girlie... Let us know how things go for ya... :hugs:

hi girls..cd28 and still no O detected. have been bd'ing nonstop though so hopefully when it does happen we will catch it! of course i am still poas......juuuuust in case lol

I've been testing since 6dpo :haha: AF's due on 4 Apr so I guess I'll be testing on April Fool's day as well!

^^^ :haha:

Sounds like me, I have been testing since 7DPO

i tested once on 10dpo, got a BFN, and that was enough for me. I decided to wait until 4/1 to test again. I have a feeling i'm out this month, despite my "symptoms". i'm starting to crave chocolate, even at 7am, which is a sure sign of PMS and AF!! :(

Well ladies I'm out, the :witch: struck me like a ton of bricks this morning... I'm shocked considering all the signs and symptoms I had... I guess I was late on my ov time and he has lazy swimmers :haha: Wishing you all the best... Get those :bfp:

Sorry to hear that Hopin&Prayin, better luck with your next cycle :hugs:

:winkwink:Hi I am new here...I just joined I have been reading threads for about a month now
I have 3 kids and have always wanted a big family so we are trying for 4..
I had my iud out on Feb.7 th it was a copper one and I thought I might be emulating then but didn't get pregnant that month. My cycles have been consistently 24 days and the last tcycle I had I did opk and never got a darker line than the test line and I stressed so much about that and got a neg hpt..so now this cycle I am in my 2ww..I didn't use opk this month just started dtd atleast every other day since the day my period ended on the 17 the ovation calendar said I can test early starting April 1 st...I feel like this is the month but also in tue back of my mind worry itts not going to happen because I'm overweight..in tue meantime I've been eating much healthier and working out least 5 days a week...sorry for rambling on good luck to everyone :)

^^^ No need to be sorry for rambling :haha: I have my fx'd for you!!!

I am praying that what I had yesterday was IB as it was just clear stretchy cm with 2 streaks of blood then had pink tinted watery cm today and now nothing. please please please. Never been more excited to see blood! Haha!

OHHHHHHHHH GIRLLLLLLL .... OMG... Thats what it is... WOOHOOOO Your Pregnant!! Yay... When are you going to :test: :test: :test: I'm sooo excited for you hun... Fabulous

i used my last test this afternoon :bfn: ughhhh...now i have to wait until the IC's come on friday :sad1:

Maybe that is a sign... a good sign... now you can relax and destress until then... :) Your signs are so promising its a dead ringer for IB and at the perfect time... Friday is only a day away... Try to keep busy and when your test come then you can retest...
Fingers and everything crossed for ya girlie... This is it..... :hugs:

Hey guys can I join I am planning on testing April 1st even though I have been sneaking them in! All bfns of course but I was a bit confused with my cycle thought I was 10dpo today but turns out I'm only 8dpo! Haven't really had any symptoms this month which may be a good thing and the symptoms I have had I have never had. Bruised colored nipples, pimples on my chest, a weird butterfly feeling in my tummy and wry very slight cramps I am usually a big cramped from 1dpo right up until af. Another bad symptom I have noticed I have been a mega mega b@$&h to my hubby and really emotional almost cried about 4 times whilst watching a tv show and cried 3 times yesterday. Lots of
:dust: for :bfp: for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->