April Fool's Prank Stories/Idea's

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
1st April is on Monday and the day for tomfoolery and pranks.

Does anyone have any prank idea's or stories to share of April Fool's past?

Thought this could be a fun thread to brighten up what should be a lovely spring but still feels like miserable winter. :flower:

When I used to work in a office I used to take the little balls out of the pc mouse to bug people or swap the mouse cables round si one persons mouse would move the curser on the next persons pc.
One year we unpluged the mouse and plugged in a seperate one that someone else moved and convinced the person the pc was voice activated, everytime they told the pc to do somthing the other person moved the mouse without them seeing then watch them get angry as it didnt do what they wanted :)
When we where teens we put makeup on a very drunk male friend then let him run off to work the next day without telling him, he was running late so just got up, grabbed his stuff and ran out, no one told him all day.

I have been considering posting a scan photo of twins on my Facebook timeline (obviously I'd have to borrow one from online somewhere) but I don't know if that might be a bit too over the top or not. (also would I be tempting fate with that?! Lol!)

My LO is almost a year old, so it's feasible that I could be pg again.. hmmm...

My sister's fiance has said that he doesn't want to have any more children so she got me to POAS and she's going to give it to him tomorrow. She's curious as to how long it will take him to figure it out.

When I used to work in a office I used to take the little balls out of the pc mouse to bug people or swap the mouse cables round si one persons mouse would move the curser on the next persons pc.
One year we unpluged the mouse and plugged in a seperate one that someone else moved and convinced the person the pc was voice activated, everytime they told the pc to do somthing the other person moved the mouse without them seeing then watch them get angry as it didnt do what they wanted :)
When we where teens we put makeup on a very drunk male friend then let him run off to work the next day without telling him, he was running late so just got up, grabbed his stuff and ran out, no one told him all day.

This is funny :haha:. I'd totally fall for it too, I'm so gullible :blush:.
I hate mean April Fools tricks, and the dozen "I'm pregnant!" facebook status's :sleep: but I like fun ones :). When I was little my parents gave us a packet of "donut seeds" (Cheerios) which we excitedly planted... man was I dissapointed to find out that was a prank :haha:

I shall be announcing that at my 4D Scan i had Monday morning that my planned girl im baking is actualy a boy.

Im well aware fate could bite me on the arse and she could come out a boy but hey ho!!

I was gonna annouce we expecting twins...but as got my scan on tuesday...dont want to tempt fate.

one year at school managed to convince a teacher it was mufty day...and she actually let the whole class get away with wearing there own clothes.

I have been considering posting a scan photo of twins on my Facebook timeline (obviously I'd have to borrow one from online somewhere) but I don't know if that might be a bit too over the top or not. (also would I be tempting fate with that?! Lol!)

My LO is almost a year old, so it's feasible that I could be pg again.. hmmm...

Please don't :nope:

There really isn't anything funny about fb pranks where pregnancy is concerned. You don't know how many of your 'friends' could be really upset. I have had a loss, so I find it hard to see bfp announcements. I have friends who have infertility issues, and those who are going through IVF, and would give anything for a bfp, so to make a joke out of it is extremely insensitive imo. A real bfp announcement is hard enough, a joke one would be deleting you right off my friends list.

I don't really do them, the only time I did I was about 15 and bored in science class whilst everyone was at the front listening to a presentation. I casually wandered about and swapped the contents of everyone's pencil cases for someone else's. When people got back to their seats it was a whole hour of 'you stole this' etc etc and the class basically couldn't continue. I did feel bad about it later :blush:

I agree about the pregnancy fb pranks, its not so funny when your finding it hard to concieve or have just lost a baby and someone can joke about it then say only kidding.
Alot of people would kill to be able to put that as their fb announcment and not have it be a joke.

Me personlly find it childish. I know its all in good fun but what about if it was true that something happened and no one believed it. Might just be the boring side of me lol

I managed to delete 2 'friends' from FB this year for 'announcing their pregnancies'
HATE it every year when I know people who would absolutley do anyhting to be abale to announce they were expecting, makes me sad that people find it funny tbh.

xx

This is funny :haha:. I'd totally fall for it too, I'm so gullible :blush:.
I hate mean April Fools tricks, and the dozen "I'm pregnant!" facebook status's :sleep: but I like fun ones :). When I was little my parents gave us a packet of "donut seeds" (Cheerios) which we excitedly planted... man was I dissapointed to find out that was a prank :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I very nearly fell for 'Google Nose' yesterday :blush:

I made a fake poo out of the cardboard from an empty toilet roll and put it on the slanted part of the toilet bowl, I had to wait for ages for someone to use the toilet and notice it! :haha:

I made a fake poo out of the cardboard from an empty toilet roll and put it on the slanted part of the toilet bowl, I had to wait for ages for someone to use the toilet and notice it! :haha:

When I was about 7 I put clingfilm across the toilet bowl, my dad whent mental at me :)

Haha! I did think of that :haha: But knowing my luck I would have forgot and waddled as fast I could to the toilet and forgot and weed all over myself!

My stepson turned the toaster up to 6 I was not impressed with my charcoal! Little git bag. :rofl:

It annoys me when people put that there pregnant on facebook for a 'joke'.

My sister cannot have children, and one of her friends last year told her she was pregnant, my sister had to have counsilling because of this joke! Her operation was so raw it still hurt. Angers the fuck out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->