April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi everyone just got my :bfp: today at 10dpo I had a mc at 5 weeks in june so hoping this one sticks around I am due 4/11/12 I know now that there a few groups but I figure I will keep this one around.

April 2012​

30th March 2012
:blue: Leliahs_mummy :blue:

1st April 2012
:blue: Mari30me :blue:
:blue: mum2beagain :blue:
:yellow: CBaby84 :yellow:

2nd April 2012
:pink: magicteapot :pink:

3rd April 2012
:pink: DJF :pink:

4th April 2012
:blue: Dorian :blue:

5th April 2012
:blue: missangie :blue:
:blue: _LauraK1982_ :blue:
:blue: buttercup3 :blue:

6th April 2012
:blue: Brookettc3 :blue:
:blue: BWilliams :blue:
:pink: Wantingbbbump :pink:

7th April 2012
:blue: Marlee :blue:
:blue: Maybe1daysoon :blue:

8th April 2012
:blue: Tilly87 :blue:
DollPosse

10th April 2012
:blue: rachellie19 :blue:

11th April 2012
:pink: TexasRider :pink:

12th April 2012
:pink: babyhopes2011 :pink:

14th April 2012
:pink: PinkmummyOf3 :pink:

16th April 2012
:blue: kimiflo :blue:

17th April 2012
:blue: LadyE :blue:
:blue: babyno9 :blue:

18th April 2012
Whitbit22
:blue: twilliamssbt :blue:

20th April 2012
:pink: Projectlover :pink:

23rd April 2012
:pink: Rachael1981 :pink:
:blue: KittieB :blue:
:pink: hoppinforbabe :pink:

24th April 2012
:blue: MustangGTgirl :blue:

26th April 2012
:pink: emmylou92 :pink:

27th April 2012
:blue: laura077 :blue:

30th April 2012
:blue: Poppiebug :blue:

:baby::happydance:Arrivals:baby::happydance:

Laura077 - February 20th - Drake Thomas Lewis :blue:
Mum2beagain - March 6th - Vinnie Jack Michael King :blue:
DJF - March 11th - Aria :pink:
Missangie - March 12th - Parker :blue:
brookettc3 - March 16th Dylan James :blue:
Mari30me -March 29th Landon :blue:
BWilliams - March 29th Deegan Ryan :blue:
Dorian - March 29th - Isaiah Shelton :blue:

https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/katstar_80/signature/easterbabies2-1.jpg TO GET THIS IMAGE JUST QUOTE THIS MESSAGE AND COPY THE LINK :) THANK YOU KATSTAR​

Congratulations!!! I'm also due on the 4th April. There are a couple of threads - one with a list of everyone due on each day of April.

i remember you from ttc hun, congrats :dance: :dance:

Thank you ladies and congrats to you ladies too <3 I remember you as well tiger

glad youre back! im peaking over here because i miscarried in june also, and now im 14dpo. no bfp yet, but im hoping!!

there is a April Mummys and Daddy thread going--I'm due the 2nd--congrats!!

Hi there congrats. There is a April mummy/daddy thread which is good. I due 2nd April. Can't wait, actually I can, I need rest, just spent weekend babysitting my niece and nephew and oh 2nephews which is 5 children (including my son), two 2 year olds two 4 year olds and one5 year old. We hand them back later on tonight, I love them all but i can't wait for some peace!!!!

Congratulations tilly and mommyloo :)
Wow 5 kids crazy! A couple days ago I has 4 my 2 and 3 year olds and my friends 2 year old and 3 month old is was crazy but I can't wait!

Wow MommyLoo sounds like u had an exhaustin wkend, cnt wait to get to know everyone on the threads, How is every1 feelin? x

Tilly87- I am beyond excited cant stop thinking about names but I am quite fatigued.. waiting for the morning sickness to kick in lol how about you

Bremusa- Congrats I added you to the list

I NOW HAVE A LIST OF DATES SO EVERYONE IS ADDED ONTO IT IF THE DATE CHANGES LET ME KNOW

Do any of you have names already picked out? Or going insane like me and looking at strollers and baby gear?:)

DollPosse- Congrats :) How are you feeling any symptoms?

well im back home with my little boy and he is sitting watching In the Night Garden and its so peaceful.... ahhhhh. Yes it was a very stressful weekend, slightly worried as i keep getting a stabbing pain in my right hand side at one point it mad eme say 'Ouch' in front of MIL and i had to pretend i had a pain in foot, dunno why i said foot it was just the firth thing to pop into mind. Its a different pain then AF cramps ive been getting. Think i might have over done it when lifting the 5 kids in and out swings and stuff at the park. Ill see how it goes.
How is everyone feeling? any one else eating like a pig already? and im suppose to be trying to lose weight too (healthly of course).

xxxxx

Do any of you have names already picked out? Or going insane like me and looking at strollers and baby gear?:)

hi brookettc3, yes i am also going insane, just been on the mothercare website hehe.
We've always liked Sophie for a girl and we're undecided on Boys name, OH likes Finn which im not to keen on but would accpet Finlay.. I like Fraser though.

You like any names yet? xx:winkwink:

MommyLoo- yes, probably just over did it with the lifting I have had a couple sharp pains in my side as well. Thats funny you said foot :) My husband keeps saying out loud "your daughter is pregnant" everytime my mom walks away he hopes she will hear but I really am not ready yet being as how I had a mc at 5 weeks almost 2 months ago so I will probably wait until around 8 weeks to tell my mom. What about you when do you plan on telling family? Very cute names BTW
We like the names Luke, Kaydin and Connor for a boy and for a girl Aubree or Baylee could change though. I would like to keep the sames with the double letters being as how my name is brOOke my daughters is suMMer and sons is taNNer

For Girls I like Karly or Gracie (Probably would be Grace) and for boy names DH and I aren't agreeing very well. I really like Dylan--he likes Deacon I think we both agree on Lukas or Zachary at this point.

I do have symptoms. The moment the sperm hits the egg I swear I get an insta boob job.lol

Other than that I have that weird pregnancy bloaty, not quite crampy thing going on. Meat grosses me out. I have that weird taste in my mouth. I am also super tired and wanting to eat all the time.

Thanks for asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"