• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Tilly87- I am beyond excited cant stop thinking about names but I am quite fatigued.. waiting for the morning sickness to kick in lol how about you

Bremusa- Congrats I added you to the list

I NOW HAVE A LIST OF DATES SO EVERYONE IS ADDED ONTO IT IF THE DATE CHANGES LET ME KNOW

Oh god i am so excited just got a huge smile on my face lol, i keep gettin backache at the mo and my bbs are heavy and sore, with my DDs i got a sicky feelin throughout my pregnancies but was never physically sick, i still cnt believe it lol x

Hi April Ladies!!! :) I think I'm due on April 6th - that's what I'm going with until the Dr or scan tells me differently (every calculator has given me different answers from Apr 4- 9).

I'm super excited, don't have for sure names decided but I have a couple names I love. I'd started think about this before we TTC. lol

Blakesmom- super cute names for boys I LOVE the name grace we thought about that one as well.
DollPosse- I know exactly how you feel I swear I have HUGE boobies as well. Pregnancy symptoms are the best they are the only thing that makes it real :)

Tilly- Aw :) I was very sick with my son and nothing with my daughter. How old are your girls?

lu-is- Welcome and congratulations I think I remember you from the TTC section... :)

I am so excited I can join this thread :) I am due April 5th (well, thats what Im going with right now anyway!) My first appointment isnt until sep 6th, Ill be over 10 weeks then! Anyone else have to wait that long? Im going to go crazy

I am so excited I can join this thread :) I am due April 5th (well, thats what Im going with right now anyway!) My first appointment isnt until sep 6th, Ill be over 10 weeks then! Anyone else have to wait that long? Im going to go crazy

Mine is September 2nd--but thats ok cause I'm sure the first ultrasound will only been a week or two after this so it wont be too long of a wait between the 1st appt and the first ultrasound!!

missangie- congrats :) every dr has different times for when they will see you my insurance changed but the earliest my last doctor would see you was 6 now its 8-10 but i think the average is 8 could you possibly call another doctor?

Congratulations to everyone who will be parents in April!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you so much :) wow I just read your ticker your baby is the size of an avocado I cant wait for that!! mine is the size of a poppy seed

Mine is September 2nd--but thats ok cause I'm sure the first ultrasound will only been a week or two after this so it wont be too long of a wait between the 1st appt and the first ultrasound!!

that is a very good point! I was told i will actually get an ultrasound the same day most likely. I hope so!

missangie- congrats :) every dr has different times for when they will see you my insurance changed but the earliest my last doctor would see you was 6 now its 8-10 but i think the average is 8 could you possibly call another doctor?

I probably could but I have bounced around A LOT of doctors since dealing with infertility and finally found one I like (ive actually only seen him one other time) and the receptionist said they wanted to schedule me for 8 weeks but he was booked until sep. I suppose the extra two weeks is worth it for a doctor I actually like!

either way, its going to be a long wait :)

Well that makes sense Its hard to find a good doctor. I just wish I could get a blood test done last time that was the indicator that made me not get too into my pregnancy not saying I wasnt heart broken because I was I just knew it was going to happen so I didn't get my hopes up too high. I am going to call tomorrow
To schedule my appt.

oooo pick me!! I'm due around April 9th :) sooo excited!!!! We are in the middle of a move right now, so have to pick a doc in our new town kinda nervous about that. And I have names picked out, not sure if my DH will like them I haven't shared...joey nicholas for a boy and lizzy marie for a girl :)

hoping4girl- Added ya :) congrats! I was in the middle of a move when I was pregnant with my 2nd and we had no idea & I just kept laying down complaining and running to the bathroom OH & friends thought I was faking it lol come to find out i was 3 months already. BTW LOVE the names <3

Marlee- Congratulations I added you to the list how are you feeling?

I'm feeling great now that I know it's a baby and not a stomach bug! Today I was just very hungry :).

Aw yeah i feel ya i was kinda sick to my stomach for a few days before I found out. :)

So ladies how long were you all TTC before the + :test:

Tilly- Aw :) I was very sick with my son and nothing with my daughter. How old are your girls?

lu-is- Welcome and congratulations I think I remember you from the TTC section... :)

They say you have different symptoms for boy or girl! my eldest will be 6 at the start of sep and my youngest was 3 in april, how old are your son and daughter? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->