• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

hi ladies i just got my bfp im so so excited but super nervous as well by the online calculators i think im due 4th april cant wait to chat to you all xxx

Tilly- I think that is really what it was so if i get extremely sick I will know :) What a perfect age gap between children I am quite jealous. My daughter turned 3 in February and my son turned 2in February. only a 9 day birthday difference.
I feel pretty good my BB's are beyond sore but other than that okay I have court today due to my psycho neighbor claiming my dog attacked her when we were standing outside and nothing of the sort happened. I guess she is just hoping to get paid.

Cherryglitter- Welcome and congratulations :) I added you. How are you feeling?
FUTUREMRSSAVA- Welcome & congratulations to you as well :) Was this baby planned or a little surprise miracle?

Aw yeah i feel ya i was kinda sick to my stomach for a few days before I found out. :)

So ladies how long were you all TTC before the + :test:

We were trying since Jan, got lucky and mc in March. Since then we have been working since May! Hoping baby sticks this time!! :shrug:

Aw yeah i feel ya i was kinda sick to my stomach for a few days before I found out. :)

So ladies how long were you all TTC before the + :test:

a year and a few months! I only ovulated twice on my own during that time and then once this first round of clomid.

im awake and STARVING this morning. Ive also had some really bad constipation which I never got before. Anyone else get this?

I actually had diarrhea for a few days, sorry TMI. But I hear consitpation is very common! I am also very hungry :)

I will be due April 6 if I ever get my stinkin' BFP. 3 days late and nothing but BFN to speak of so far. Hopefully I'll be joining y'all here soon.

We were NTNP when Mirena was removed mid-August 2010 and then in February started getting more serious and then July was my 2nd month with OPK's and we got a beautiful BFP at 13dpo!!

Congrats on your bfp!!! I am dues April 1st, can u add me to the list:) Thanx

Please can I join, current EDD 7th April xx
Congratulations everyone :hi:

Tilly- I think that is really what it was so if i get extremely sick I will know :) What a perfect age gap between children I am quite jealous. My daughter turned 3 in February and my son turned 2in February. only a 9 day birthday difference.
I feel pretty good my BB's are beyond sore but other than that okay I have court today due to my psycho neighbor claiming my dog attacked her when we were standing outside and nothing of the sort happened. I guess she is just hoping to get paid.

Cherryglitter- Welcome and congratulations :) I added you. How are you feeling?
FUTUREMRSSAVA- Welcome & congratulations to you as well :) Was this baby planned or a little surprise miracle?

Thats a good thing i think, will you find out the sex when the time comes? Wow you must have your hands full with your little girl and little boy.
My bbs still sore today but not really much else rang the Dr today and i got an appointment next monday so hopefully after that it won't be long before i meet my midwife.
God your neighbour sounds nuts lol, hope court goes well x

Hi Girls
I know its super early and i know some of you probably wont want to do this until your a little further on but i just couldnt help my self. Here is a list a freebies/samples i should receive by signing up to baby clubs:
Cow and gate - Stuffed white cow
Aptamill - Stuffed white Polar bear
Sainsburys - £9.99 free baby pack
Sma - free muslin cloth with a photoframe fridge magnet
Other companys that are sending me samples and coupons and things (just cant remember whhat exactly):
Emmas diary
tesco baby club
Huggies
Pampers
Bounty

If any one else comes across any freebies or samples please post on here. I think its a great way of deciding what brand to use and things like that.

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies I added you all :)

Mommyloo- thank you I have signed up for quite a few things myself :)
Tilly87- yes, i do but i love it <3 cant wait for number 3 then number 4 haha she is nuts we have to go to trial now with a jury ugh!
futuremrssava- Aw it hasnt sunk in for me yet either really.

Ah! So my first baby appt is in 2 days they said due to my large cyst that my old OB was monitoring and the fact I just MC'd in June I need to come in sooner than later. Def happy about that I am getting worried I Want my bloodwork done so I can either freak out or relax a little.

Jenn- welcome & congrats :) are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->